Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-30-2009, 02:49 PM   #26
jenboo
On Timeout

jenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
You make making love to your girlfriend sound like chore for you. Maybe it is your attitude that is making it harder.
Just a thought.
I think I have to agree with you Shosh
jenboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:48 PM   #27
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenboo View Post
I think I have to agree with you Shosh
Why? Because he's asking for HELP because he's in a situation he doesn't have experience in?

What is with you two? It wasn't like he said "Oh my God my girl is so fat and its too damn hard!" He said he loved the size she is and he wants to make her HAPPY, which is why he's asking people with experience to give him tips to make their sex life better than it already is.

He's not thinking just for himself, he's thinking for her happiness as well. How is that a "chore"?
Old 11-30-2009, 06:13 PM   #28
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Why? Because he's asking for HELP because he's in a situation he doesn't have experience in?
I think they're responding to this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pefird View Post
I didn't say I don't like her belly. I love it! I just need some help with positioning ourselves b/c it limits our options. I tried having her on top. It doesn't work. I've had smaller girls on top. I'm pretty convinced her size is the reason it doesn't work. I'm tired of trying to convince her to keep trying it. I don't know what using an ottoman is supposed to do. 69 doesn't work either. Her belly has got the front of me too far up in the air and I can't reach her pussy with my mouth if I'm on top trying to do 69. And if she gets on top of me and tries to do a 69 position i suffocate.
The low ottoman/weight bench suggestion is actually really, really good. Since she'll be straddling you, her thighs should help hold her belly up and out of the way. Also, the women responding to you here are SSBBWs, so they're offering things that have worked for them. It's worth a shot, right?
Old 11-30-2009, 06:17 PM   #29
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazinggoddess73 View Post
I am an SSBBW. And my guy and I have found many positions that can be quite fun. They are variations on the standard positions. I think that you need to get a lil creative and utilize things in the bedroom for assistance. Pillows will work wonders. You say that her on top doesnt work. Well try propping your booty up a lil with some pillows and that will give a different angle and better leverage. Also try the reverse cowgirl. But try it with your feet flat on the floor with your legs between hers and then her feet flat on the ground as well. That will give you a great view and she wont be sitting on you completely. I will warn you that this position may not last too long as her legs may get tired. My guy loves them both! Have fun
somethng that works for me is with the reverse cowgirl his hips toward the edge of the bed, and i use a chair to help steady me, the legs last longer and the chair helps with a lot of different issues...that allows penetration for both parties to be better..

have fun...i couldnt agree more and oh...latex...nuf said

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:29 PM   #30
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
I think they're responding to this post:

The low ottoman/weight bench suggestion is actually really, really good. Since she'll be straddling you, her thighs should help hold her belly up and out of the way. Also, the women responding to you here are SSBBWs, so they're offering things that have worked for them. It's worth a shot, right?
Still though.....he's not saying his sex life sucks, he's telling us what certain positions don't work for them and is asking what may actually would.

A lot of people are giving advice in a thoughtful manner, like you for example. Yet other people come out and make him seem like an asshole for not knowing what to do, what has he done wrong?
Old 11-30-2009, 06:33 PM   #31
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Still though.....he's not saying his sex life sucks, he's telling us what certain positions don't work for them and is asking what may actually would.

A lot of people are giving advice in a thoughtful manner, like you for example. Yet other people come out and make him seem like an asshole for not knowing what to do, what has he done wrong?
i think you have to be careful how you read some peoples posts, if they were sitting in front of you, do you really think this is how the conversation would go?

I was a little irked by his description, but we all get frustrated at the different responses our lovers have to suggestions...

maybe we could cut both parties some slack?

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:40 PM   #32
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
i think you have to be careful how you read some peoples posts, if they were sitting in front of you, do you really think this is how the conversation would go?

I was a little irked by his description, but we all get frustrated at the different responses our lovers have to suggestions...

maybe we could cut both parties some slack?
Fair enough
Old 11-30-2009, 10:22 PM   #33
rdoughboy

rdoughboy has said some nice things

Have you tried having her just lie on her back and put her legs over your shoulders? My wife is only 5 ft and 440lbs, all belly also and it's the only position we can do anymore I't absolutly incredible.
rdoughboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:20 AM   #34
Pefird

Pefird can now change their title

Ok ok. No need for people to get their panties in a bunch. I'l have her stand on her head and spread her legs then get some ropes and lower myself down mission impossible style if I have to. I never said it was a chore. And thank you to everyone who defended me. When I said I think her size is the problem I meant because I don't have any experience with a woman with a belly as big as hers. All the suggestions are great I need to try most of these. But, everyone calm down. ok?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdoughboy View Post
Have you tried having her just lie on her back and put her legs over your shoulders? My wife is only 5 ft and 440lbs, all belly also and it's the only position we can do anymore I't absolutly incredible.
She sounds hot. Her belly sounds incredible! I'd like to see what she looks like just walking down the street. You're very lucky. What about doggy style? That doesn't work for you guys?

Last edited by Pefird; 12-01-2009 at 09:22 AM. Reason: b/c
Pefird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:06 AM   #35
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Far from it. I love it! Sex is great I'm just looking for new positions. We recently tried making love on the couch, but quickly gave up and moved to the bed. But, its like I'd love to have someone help me figgure that one out. Or standing up? (her belly hangs halfway to her knees if she's standing up.) Isn't that awesome though? Hard enough to find a girl that's all belly and over 450 lbs, but confident in her body, dresses up sexy for me. And she's awesome in like 100 other ways.
Well you've shot down everything but high atop a runaway lawnmower. You don't want her to get on top, you don't want her to be on the bottom, you don't want to stand up, you don't want to sit down, you don't want to go in from behind -- it's all very discouraging for those trying to help. Sounds to me like you need to get a couple of nice sturdy pillows. Not the regular ones unless you plan buying about a half dozen. You need to elevate her rump and if she's anything like me her ass will flatten most pillows and be ineffective. Get some sturdy cushions, have her sit on them and then hold her hands and help her to lie back. This will elevate her bottom torso and her bely will flow back up towards her giving you some more to work with. If you are short this may take some doing. Elevating her may push her belly back but it will in turn place her out of reach so you've got to find a comfortable and complimentary leverage habitat. Maybe some pillows for you too to kneel on. Seems like a whole lot of planning but the payoff is well worth it if it works for you.

Also as another person suggested. Have her lie on her side, you straddle her lower thigh while tossing the other over your shoulder. This works well on a couch because the back of the couch gives her a nice leaning post to keep her comfortable and she can place her foot along the back of the couch too for support.

And don't be too quick to toss out the reverse cowgirl. Try a nice chair in front of a table. She sits, the table acts as a nice leaning post for her to rest and stablize herself on, belly hang is out of the way, she's leaning forward so you aren't 'suffocating.' Jingle all the way!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:06 AM   #36
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Sex in space

Ah, the wonder of minds at play! Where minds go, bodies follow.

Wiki has a neat article on the subject of Sex in Space. I quote this portion. You may read the rest at the link. I post this only to point out that playfulness, acceptance, and a deep and patient love(r) are basic to sex, no matter who, when, where or how.

"When Apollo 11 astronaut Michael Collins published his autobiography Carrying the Fire in 1974, a contemporary Time Magazine quoted the following passage:
“ Imagine a spacecraft of the future, with a crew of a thousand ladies, off for Alpha Centauri, with 2,000 breasts bobbing beautifully and quivering delightfully in response to every weightless movement . . . and I am the commander of the craft, and it is Saturday morning and time for inspection, naturally. [11] ”

Science fiction author Arthur C. Clarke was quick to point out in a letter to the editor that he had beaten Collins to addressing the matter in the novel Rendezvous with Rama (1973):[12]
“Some women, Commander Norton had decided long ago, should not be allowed aboard ship; weightlessness did things to their breasts that were too damn distracting. It was bad enough when they were motionless; but when they started to move, and sympathetic vibrations set in, it was more than any warm-blooded male should be asked to take. He was quite sure that at least one serious space accident had been caused by acute crew distraction, after the transit of an unholstered lady officer through the control cabin."

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:59 AM   #37
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Ho Tai View Post
Science fiction author Arthur C. Clarke was quick to point out in a letter to the editor that he had beaten Collins to addressing the matter in the novel Rendezvous with Rama (1973):[12]
“Some women, Commander Norton had decided long ago, should not be allowed aboard ship; weightlessness did things to their breasts that were too damn distracting. It was bad enough when they were motionless; but when they started to move, and sympathetic vibrations set in, it was more than any warm-blooded male should be asked to take. He was quite sure that at least one serious space accident had been caused by acute crew distraction, after the transit of an unholstered lady officer through the control cabin."[/COLOR][/B]
ugh.

thank god it's not still 1973.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #38
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Ok ok. No need for people to get their panties in a bunch. I'l have her stand on her head and spread her legs then get some ropes and lower myself down mission impossible style if I have to. I never said it was a chore. And thank you to everyone who defended me. When I said I think her size is the problem I meant because I don't have any experience with a woman with a belly as big as hers. All the suggestions are great I need to try most of these. But, everyone calm down. ok?...
Ok....anyone up for Mission Impossible style sex? Having to be lowered via rope with the theme song in the background into the awaiting catacomb of your partner does sound intriguing.

Come to think of it, think we gave Ron Jeremy a whole new idea for his next video:

"Missionary Impossible"
Old 12-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #39
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Ok....anyone up for Mission Impossible style sex? Having to be lowered via rope with the theme song in the background into the awaiting catacomb of your partner does sound intriguing.

Come to think of it, think we gave Ron Jeremy a whole new idea for his next video:

"Missionary Impossible"
*Chuckles* at catacomb! Now, there is an image
And now I am stuck with the MI theme song trapped in my brain as well!
Old 12-02-2009, 03:52 PM   #40
Pefird

Pefird can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Well you've shot down everything but high atop a runaway lawnmower. You don't want her to get on top, you don't want her to be on the bottom, you don't want to stand up, you don't want to sit down, you don't want to go in from behind -- it's all very discouraging for those trying to help.
I never shot down any of those. I just said I haven't figgured out how to do it w/ her standing up. And I'm currently only using doggy style and missionary position.

But, I'll try some of these positions w/pillows and the like. I'm trying I just need time.
Pefird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:49 PM   #41
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu
Wut Wld Yoda Say?

SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu can now change their title
Cool

LOL! Brilliant! Gr8 title.

Quote:

"Missionary Impossible"

A little slap & tickle never hurt anyone.:wubu:

"Pamper me, spoil me rotten, FEED ME & treat me like a Princess. And then push me against the wall, pin me down or tell me to ride you and TAKE ME!:wubu::D[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:08 AM   #42
name2come
And I'm Done. Bye.

name2come knows EXACTLY what's going onname2come knows EXACTLY what's going onname2come knows EXACTLY what's going onname2come knows EXACTLY what's going onname2come knows EXACTLY what's going onname2come knows EXACTLY what's going onname2come knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ep3er View Post
How about she lays on her side and lifts one leg up. That has worked very nicely with me in the past.
This deserves some further attention because its really a great position all around and its the most versitile position I've experienced with SSBBWs. I've had a lot of basic accessibility issues with missionary and doggy style, but never with side straddle. Its especially great for partners with large bellies as it completely avoids any obstruction while also allowing full access to the belly for your hands. Penetration is great in this position, too, for both partners.

The most important thing, though, is to experiment. Even with side straddle, one side might work by not the other. You need to be open about this with your partner and be willing to try and fail without blaming anyone. The reaction to suggestions should never be "I don't see how that can work" but rather "Let me see how that can work".
name2come is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:11 PM   #43
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Let her grab you between her thighs.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:49 AM   #44
Zwiggy

Zwiggy has said some nice things

Try where your both leaning on something, like a wall or railing, and caress your hands around her, play with her body more or less while you thrust. Be sure to make sure while your jiggling with your hands to lift some of that belly up, and you'll have a grand time. Thats what I did in my case, and it worked great, it feels good for both the woman and man.
Zwiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:15 AM   #45
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

subscribing for if and when I ever get to have sex again

some interesting tips and things to try
Old 01-27-2011, 06:08 PM   #46
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

hi pefird

kudos to you for trying to branch out and find new ways to please you both. i do have a few suggestions.

try her lying on back with bum on the edge of the bed. you stand up next to bed.her legs go up along you toward shoulders. this helps support her legs and gives you direct access.

you can also try this position but put a chair on either side of you. this will give her something to put her feet on and will be less pressure of her belly coming back at her.

also, try having sex on the floor rather than a soft surface. lots of times it is not necessarily that it won't work, but that there is not enough support and it causes issues. try you sitting on the edge of the couch where the frame offers more support. she can straddle you and knees will be supported by the edge of the frame rather than smushing into the couch.

def try the pillows. you will be surprised at how a pillow can raise your hips just a bit and it will allow for so much more.

they do make a sex stool. it is available online. it is a metal frame with 2 support straps. it allows the girl to be on top but offers support to keep her weight fully off of you. it can be a bit of cash, around 100.00 USD, but may be worth the investment for you.

good luck to you both and enjoy trying new things!
Old 01-27-2011, 09:36 PM   #47
ShazzyBombshell

ShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this board

Everyone on here has some good ideas

Laying on her side with one leg in the air works well

For missionary place a pillow or 2 under her hips so it helps push her belly away from you.. ofcourse be careful that she can breath and is comfy.

having her on her knees and pushing her bum up towards the celing will help

why not try her ontop.. she doesnt have to be using alot of energy but she can grind and bounce slightly.. if you lay off the edge of the bed so you both have your feet on the floor, it will help alot as she kneeling for some big women whilst ontop their thighs can stop them going low enough..

There are alot of things you can try and just have fun finding out what works for you.. a few of the ideas about I hope will help you
ShazzyBombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:29 PM   #48
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

whenever i'm having sex with an ssbbw i just transform to make it easier

my dad was an autobot
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:37 PM   #49
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
whenever i'm having sex with an ssbbw i just transform to make it easier

my dad was an autobot
That's hot.

And damn it, I can't rep you any more right now.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:00 AM   #50
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

seriously, this is a good purchase, http://www.stockroom.com/G-Spot-Link-P2907.aspx

and if im ever rich enough I want one of these http://www.tantrachair.com/en/conten...lm/42/video-1/