Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-28-2011, 11:54 AM   #51
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonified View Post
seriously, this is a good purchase, http://www.stockroom.com/G-Spot-Link-P2907.aspx
This looks all kinds of awesome.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:11 PM   #52
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Christ... that chair... I'd give up my bed for that chair.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:53 PM   #53
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd take him too.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:00 PM   #54
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I didn't look at the site too much, but I have to wonder if there's any reviews on how that chair handles plus-sized and supersized folks.

And if they don't, I have to wonder how much they'd pay me to write one.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:01 PM   #55
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I'd take him too.

I approve of this post.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:01 PM   #56
AmazingAmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I didn't look at the site too much, but I have to wonder if there's any reviews on how that chair handles plus-sized and supersized folks.

And this one.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:01 PM   #57
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One of the sex swings can be purchased on Amazon for less and it easily holds an SSBBW but you didn't hear that from me.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:02 PM   #58
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just in case anyone forgot, reverse cowgirl works as well.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:21 PM   #59
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post

You might need to test it out several times, with different girls, just to make sure your research is thorough.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:34 PM   #60
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
seriously, this is a good purchase, http://www.stockroom.com/G-Spot-Link-P2907.aspx

and if im ever rich enough I want one of these http://www.tantrachair.com/en/conten...lm/42/video-1/

I'd like one of each please! Thanks for sharing
Old 01-28-2011, 04:08 PM   #61
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know this has come up (npi) in several threads in the past with illustration but I'm too lazy to go looking for it. A nearly infallible position I've found for both penetration and persistence with SS and UltraBBW is her on her back, you on your side. Her "away" leg goes between your legs. Her leg nearest your head goes across your side. This has several advantages. Having her away leg between yours allows you to use it for purchase/leverage, getting good position and making thrusting from many angles easier. Your upper leg can be helpful in managing/lifting her pannis. She can also raise or lower her away leg to help you get on target.

Your "upper" or free hand is available to reach her vaginal opening and usually her clit. Depending on the length of your arm and size of her thigh you may want to go under or over her leg for this.

I've had several SSBBW tell me this is the only way they could achieve vaginal penetration and vaginal orgasm. I'm still a major fan of cowgirl and reverse but really big girls often find this position uncomfortable/awkward and can't maintain it for long. Somewhere way back I've got a post about techniques for cunnilingus on SSBBW but it doesn't sound like you're too concerned about that? Just ftr, there is no shape/size limit if you really want to go down on her.

Sorry if this sounds rather clinical/mechanical. Once you get the hang of it it's effortless and intensely intimate. I miss it a lot. Good luck!
Old 01-28-2011, 04:22 PM   #62
penguin
Fnord

All this talk of positions and sex just makes me want more.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:28 PM   #63
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default The liberator

All this talk of reverse cowgirl makes me want to try it....and I have no one in the world to try it with...can you say frustration?

Okay the tantra chair is hot...have you seen all the different shapes of the liberator? Comes in original and black label ( bondage ) and it is not as expensive and would help with different positions.

http://www.liberator.com/categories/sex-furniture

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 04:39 PM   #64
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

and if im ever rich enough I want one of these http://www.tantrachair.com/en/conten...lm/42/video-1/
I'm already starting to rationalize $1400 for a sex chair...hmm...how long will it take me to save that much money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
One of the sex swings can be purchased on Amazon for less and it easily holds an SSBBW but you didn't hear that from me.
I've often wanted a swing, but I keep picturing a resulting massive hole in the ceiling...and I still rent, so I'd never get my security deposit back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
I know this has come up (npi) in several threads in the past with illustration but I'm too lazy to go looking for it. A nearly infallible position I've found for both penetration and persistence with SS and UltraBBW is her on her back, you on your side. Her "away" leg goes between your legs. Her leg nearest your head goes across your side. This has several advantages. Having her away leg between yours allows you to use it for purchase/leverage, getting good position and making thrusting from many angles easier. Your upper leg can be helpful in managing/lifting her pannis. She can also raise or lower her away leg to help you get on target.

Your "upper" or free hand is available to reach her vaginal opening and usually her clit. Depending on the length of your arm and size of her thigh you may want to go under or over her leg for this.

I've had several SSBBW tell me this is the only way they could achieve vaginal penetration and vaginal orgasm. I'm still a major fan of cowgirl and reverse but really big girls often find this position uncomfortable/awkward and can't maintain it for long. Somewhere way back I've got a post about techniques for cunnilingus on SSBBW but it doesn't sound like you're too concerned about that? Just ftr, there is no shape/size limit if you really want to go down on her.

Sorry if this sounds rather clinical/mechanical. Once you get the hang of it it's effortless and intensely intimate. I miss it a lot. Good luck!
For some reason, I cannot picture this in my head at all despite the detailed description...I'm going to have to go find the one with the illustration. I must be dense today.

Quote:
All this talk of positions and sex just makes me want more.
AGREED.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #65
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
I've often wanted a swing, but I keep picturing a resulting massive hole in the ceiling...and I still rent, so I'd never get my security deposit back...
Hah, I'm the same. I could probably put one in downstairs, as we've got strong beams there...but since I share with a friend and my goddaughter (and my daughter too, of course), it probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Quote:
For some reason, I cannot picture this in my head at all despite the detailed description...I'm going to have to go find the one with the illustration. I must be dense today.
Same. Someone do it and take some pictures for us.

Quote:
AGREED.
So baby...how YOU doin'?
Old 01-28-2011, 05:15 PM   #66
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Same. Someone do it and take some pictures for us.

So baby...how YOU doin'?

Let's just combine these two ideas to make money to buy our chairs.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:25 PM   #67
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Let's just combine these two ideas to make money to buy our chairs.
OH baby, now you're talking. Who wants to volunteer to take pictures and video??
Old 01-28-2011, 05:35 PM   #68
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Penguin, the swing I'm referring to includes a freestanding frame so no ceiling hooks or hole to worry about.

That Liberator looks NICE. the Black Label one with all those little hooks and ties...me likey likey!

Ernest---are you talking about the scissors position or maybe a variation of it?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:36 PM   #69
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Penguin, the swing I'm referring to includes a freestanding frame so no ceiling hooks or hole to worry about.

That Liberator looks NICE. the Black Label one with all those little hooks and ties...me likey likey!
Ohhh that's even better. I'd just have to try to find the room for it!

And I do like the black label one too! Rawr!
Old 01-28-2011, 05:37 PM   #70
lovelylady78

Quote:
Cool! I don't think I've ever seen one with a frame to mount it on...
Old 01-29-2011, 02:23 AM   #71
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

I need a swing now, and my own apt so i can play plastic sheets and baby oil games.

lol someone will be thankin you all for the booty call they'll be getting later
Old 02-02-2011, 02:22 PM   #72
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default The Liberator and other positioning accessories.

The problem with all of the furniture/positioning cushions from the Liberator site is how narrow they are. After looking at them online for months, I finally got my hot little hands on them at the local toy store. They would have been a perfect size for past partners…from thin to plump. My ideal partner would have needed those items to be twice as wide to provide the right support. The designs are great, but proportionally lacking.
Realistically, the chances of me being able to have intercourse again are nil due to the paralyzed problem I have. I'm coming up on four years of only being able to look back fondly at a great sex life

I am so thankful that I had a wonderful fat partner. I also regret that I didn't try more positions than I did. I think I can blame that on running out of time before I got hurt. We both had a really fun time figuring out what worked for us and what did not work. I guess that's the moral of the story… When you try something and it works, by all means, do it again. When it doesn't work just laugh at your efforts and try something else!
Old 02-03-2011, 08:07 AM   #73
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The tantra chair looks like it would crack right down the middle as soon as I sit on it. Even if it didn't, once my lover's weight is added and at the commencement of any physical activity on it the thing will catupult us both straight into the nearest emergency room. I've had furniture break in the middle of some *really* fun things. I wanted to go on uninterrupted but unfortunately the spell was broken for my partner who was also large. *HE* was embarassed, even though I was bigger than him and the chair was older than the both of us.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:15 AM   #74
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
The tantra chair looks like it would crack right down the middle as soon as I sit on it. Even if it didn't, once my lover's weight is added and at the commencement of any physical activity on it the thing will catupult us both straight into the nearest emergency room. I've had furniture break in the middle of some *really* fun things. I wanted to go on uninterrupted but unfortunately the spell was broken for my partner who was also large. *HE* was embarassed, even though I was bigger than him and the chair was older than the both of us.
idk, in my opinion that would've made the resulting floor-based continuation all the better.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:19 AM   #75
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
idk, in my opinion that would've made the resulting floor-based continuation all the better.
Agreed. TOTALLY agreed.