Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-21-2005, 09:37 AM   #1
RVGleason

RVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 club
Default SUMO Site Photos Link

Here's a link to the official SUMO site for the Madison Sq. Garden event. Of interest to FFA's is a SUMO doll that will be sold at the event. The merchandise link doesn't appear to be working for me, but I've seen the doll and I think FFA's everywhere will want to get one.

http://www.worldsumochallenge.com/photos/index.html

Cheers,

RV
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 11:00 AM   #2
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club
Thumbs up

Thanks RV! I enjoyed looking at the site. I noticed that it said it's the first stop on the tour. I checked Ticketmaster and NYC is the only stop listed. I sure do hope they decide to go elsewhere with it. I'm sure the Midwest is just longing for SUMO Wrestling! I know i am!!!

The merchandise button is showing a "coming soon" for me when I click it. Can't wait to see the doll! I'd much rather have the real thing though!!!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 02:48 PM   #3
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie
The merchandise button is showing a "coming soon" for me when I click it. Can't wait to see the doll! I'd much rather have the real thing though!!!
I won't be greedy, I'll take several of the real thing please
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 04:21 PM   #4
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default Cartoons

RV,

I had not seen any Tiny of late, does this your site formate support your cartoons?

Hope to see more soon,

BWL.
bigwideland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 07:53 PM   #5
RVGleason

RVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 club
Default Been remissed on Tiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwideland
RV,

I had not seen any Tiny of late, does this your site formate support your cartoons?

Hope to see more soon,

BWL.
Hey BWL,

I know I've been remissed on new Tiny's. Been very busy lately and I'll try and put a new one together soon.

RV
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 07:53 PM   #6
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

Sumo wrestlers...mmmmm....

-Qit
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 11:59 PM   #7
IMW_NL

IMW_NL has said some nice things
Default Hey! That's one of my old team mates

Hey! Surprised to see several pics of Sidney, one of my old team mates.
I had to give up on Sumo earlier this year, due to health reasons.
But damn, I do miss it!
IMW_NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 08:10 PM   #8
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMW_NL
I had to give up on Sumo earlier this year, due to health reasons.
Awww. Leg problems?

-Qit
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 01:07 AM   #9
IMW_NL

IMW_NL has said some nice things
Default Madison Square photos

Quote:
Awww. Leg problems?
No, back problems-- amongst others.

By the way. I asked my coach about these Madison Square photos, and he claims it was his idea to let the wrestlers walk down the zebra crossing in their mawashi, as a sort of Beatles/ Abbey Road persiflage.
Typically his kind of humor.
I know the Japanese wrestlers are confident enough for this, but personally I wouldn't be that happy if I was asked to walk through town only wearing a mawashi. Those things are as stiff as a fire hose and make you feel VERY naked!

Any BHM here who would be exhibitionistic enough to join such a parade?
IMW_NL is offline   Reply With Quote