Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Wink Preferences.....

I like men with big penises. Some men claim that women prefer good jobs over the physical attributes. Nothing wrong with a guy having a good job and being able to take care of himself, is there?
Which is more important to you.....that he is well endowed or is well employed?

And.....would you settle for a small penis if the rest of him was beautiful? or what if he could treat you well and take you out to nice places....would that work instead if he wasn't physically beautiful/endowed?

Yes I know a lot will say "if he treats me right" or has a good personality- those things ARE important but......I want to know more base things right now. Do you have any preferences aside from the intangible?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 11-29-2009 at 03:26 PM. Reason: To add silly emoticons......
Old 11-29-2009, 03:41 PM   #2
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

It seems like a silly post, but then again, it might actually get some good conversation, so I'll respond as it's presented...

Huh. Well, I'm actually not wild about big penises - I don't mind them, but it's not particularly appealing. Besides, (TMI warning - don't highlight if you don't wanna know, and you really probably don't) I kind of like to do the pitching instead of the catching sometimes, so the size of HIS equipment isn't as important. I'll take the question more as "if you found him attractive" than "if he had a large penis", though. And the answer is... well, I guess I'm a little shallow, but if I found someone completely physically unappealing, it would be really, really tough for me to have a relationship with them. On the other hand, I have a pretty wide range of things I find attractive, so I don't know how often that situation would really come up. The job thing doesn't play into it, however, except in that I would have a hard time being around someone who was jobless due to active depression - I find that it's easy to slip back into depression myself when I'm in that kind of environment - and many of the guys I encounter who say that line about "women just care about a guy who makes a lot of money" are bitter and depressed (and in fact demonstrating their bitterness with that statement), and are therefore instantly unappealing. It's the mental state, not the financial one, that bothers me. I dunno, I feel like I'm going way off the point of what you were asking... sorry GEF >_<
Old 11-29-2009, 03:46 PM   #3
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In the short run, yes the good job is nice, but I my love has to be for the employee, not the employment. Jobs come and especially go, as we are all learning in this economy. Looks change with age, or be can changed. Someone with gorgeous looks today can be in a disfiguring accident tomorrow. And yes, size for me is a very nice thing to have, I won't lie; but it is hardly my be all and end all.

My S/O can have the looks, the job, the hang (and hang time ) and still be a mess. After all no one keeps their looks forever, works forever, and let's face no one hangs well forever. Those things generally are least likely of what's going to what keeps my mind/my heart for my partner in the long run.

I'd much prefer that my partner be well endowed -- emotionally/mentally. All else can be worked with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:53 PM   #4
cyrades86

cyrades86 has said some nice things

Ive never really cared if a guy had a big penis... because you can get just as much pleasure out of 6 inches as you would out of 12... prolly more because i don't know about any of you other ladies but i dunno where i would fit a 12 inch cock... my vagina doesnt come with a trap door... and as for a good job... so long as i dont have to support him or his habits then i dont really think a good job is essential either... i think it should be more about how they make you feel then physical atributes and money/job status...
Old 11-29-2009, 03:56 PM   #5
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrades86 View Post
my vagina doesnt come with a trap door...
ROFL! Oh man, I am so stealing this line
Old 11-29-2009, 04:19 PM   #6
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Give me a fat wallet any day. Ding dongs don't put Ding Dongs on my table.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:29 PM   #7
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't have a ' type ' ( line up 100 men and tell me to choose 10, and you will see variety )...but...he has to be physically appealing to me.

None of that, " oh, but he has a great personality...you just won't want to be looking at his face and body ". If he does not make my stuff tingle, he is not someone I want to be with. I am a very visual person...as are most women. Now, too many automatically think ' looks ' will be defined the same way by everybody...no. Of course he has to have the other attributes I require...blahblahblah.

I know this is a bit of a silly question, but, I think it is also having a bit of a go at other stuff said...and that is good. Hope there will be little PC action in this thread.

Penis size, as long as it is enough for me...physically and visually...is not something I obsess over. Now, if he is very, very, small...he would have to be the most wonderful man in the world....or be the brother of the most wonderful man in the world, and take after him.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:31 PM   #8
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't mind penis size....as long as it does the job, I'm good. Wallet size doesn't matter too much. As long as there is shelter and food, I'm good to go.

So yes, I would settle for a small penis if everything else was beautiful, lol. I know how to get my own groove on that it wouldn't matter too much I spose. Besides, I could always deny his manhood and request he wore a strap on.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:33 PM   #9
jdsumm
persistently hopeful

jdsumm does more than just post hot picsjdsumm does more than just post hot picsjdsumm does more than just post hot picsjdsumm does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrades86 View Post
Ive never really cared if a guy had a big penis... because you can get just as much pleasure out of 6 inches as you would out of 12... prolly more because i don't know about any of you other ladies but i dunno where i would fit a 12 inch cock... my vagina doesnt come with a trap door... and as for a good job... so long as i dont have to support him or his habits then i dont really think a good job is essential either... i think it should be more about how they make you feel then physical atributes and money/job status...
YEP, what she said.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:54 PM   #10
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

GEF, shouldn't this be a poll question? What do you prefer: Penis Size or Wallet Size (something like that?)

As for me, I'll take wallet any day of the week and twice on Sunday. I can get a gigantic vibe, if a huge peener is what I'm craving.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #11
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

As long as everything WORKS im good. (meaning him and his penis)
Old 11-29-2009, 05:02 PM   #12
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Given the question lovely GEF asked, I'd have to go for the non-large penis option. Not that the man would have to be beautiful or rich (or employed) to make up for any lack, for sure! Just weighing the importance of something he couldn't have chosen or changed versus who he's become along the life way. I have my preferences like everyone else, of course, but I'd hate to miss a great guy because he didn't have X, Y or Z going on for him.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #13
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

I likes me a big penis.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:06 PM   #14
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameQ View Post
I'd hate to miss a great guy because he didn't have X, Y or Z going on for him.
Well, if he's great, he has something going for him. If it's not X, it's Z. Wink wink.

At the very least he's got a Y chromosome, right?

Last edited by Fascinita; 11-29-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #15
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Well, if he's great, he has something going for him. If it's not X, it's Z. Wink wink.

At the very least he's got Y chromosomes, right?
LOL

O, yes, that wonderful Y chromosome. *sighs to herself*

Despite it all I still love men! (somewhat reasonable, peaceful, non-sociopathic ones, that is)
Old 11-29-2009, 05:17 PM   #16
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameQ View Post

Despite it all I still love men! (somewhat reasonable, peaceful, non-sociopathic ones, that is)
I love me a good man, too.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:40 PM   #17
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I married someone with a big, fabulously-shaped dick; the dick hurt me and everything else in the relationship was lacking.

I'm absolutely fine with average or on the small side. So long as the whole package (the person, not the crotch version) is compelling, gainful employment wins!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma

Last edited by Tania; 11-29-2009 at 05:44 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:42 PM   #18
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmmm, I like a big penis. I think they look prettier too.
But it would be no good to me if he has no idea how to use the thing. It is all very well to wave it around and show it off, but he should know how to drive it

As for his wallet size, sounds cliched but....money does not always make you happy.
Rather a combo actually.....nice penis, fantastic guy and security.

Last edited by littlefairywren; 11-29-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:35 PM   #19
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I prefer a man with big hands. I chose my husband though, his hands were smaller than mine and much more delicate. It's hard to find a man with hands bigger than mine. He did work until he was injured but I didn't choose him for that reason. I chose him because he appealed to my brain. It really was because of the way he made me feel. So many of my preferances are all about a mans brain and how he uses it with me.

Wallet or penis, neither nor, give me a great big brain.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:46 PM   #20
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Was just thinking of something. If the wallet is big...it could be a bunch of maxed out credit cards. Would need to see all credit card and bank statements. Beware, ladies....beware.

Now, could I be with a man who had lots of cash, but dressed in Star Trek teeshirts ( or other equally geeky stuff )? Wow, now that's something I hope I never have to face. My name is not Sophie. I would just hope that the man knew that as an fa, it is important he not perpetuate stereotypes of his kind. Best foot forward, gentlemen!

Old 11-29-2009, 06:48 PM   #21
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The personality has to click with me first but a really huge one I can do without.Average size is fine with me lenght wise(I'm not that deep.LOL)
But if its thick OH Yeah I'm all for a thick one.Mmmmmmm.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:48 PM   #22
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

both !!

(big but not too big. As a BIG woman, I am sure I am not the only one who thinks a little more length helps since our rolls are out and about & he doesnt have to be rich.. but responsible and HAVE a job to pay his bills)

Last edited by fat9276; 11-29-2009 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:51 PM   #23
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
The personality has to click with me first but a really huge one I can do without.Average size is fine with me lenght wise(I'm not that deep.LOL)
But if its thick OH Yeah I'm all for a thick one.Mmmmmmm.
Thick is good......in the penis department!
Old 11-29-2009, 06:58 PM   #24
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I like men with big penises. Some men claim that women prefer good jobs over the physical attributes. Nothing wrong with a guy having a good job and being able to take care of himself, is there?
Which is more important to you.....that he is well endowed or is well employed?

And.....would you settle for a small penis if the rest of him was beautiful? or what if he could treat you well and take you out to nice places....would that work instead if he wasn't physically beautiful/endowed?

Yes I know a lot will say "if he treats me right" or has a good personality- those things ARE important but......I want to know more base things right now. Do you have any preferences aside from the intangible?
It's way more important that he be employed (or for the time being, in college) than have a big dick. I mean, big dicks are okay.. although too big and I'm like :/ because like that other girl said.. no trap door in my vag. But, yeah, being successful > big dick.

I'd settle for a small penis in a lot of situations but I couldn't settle for unattractive in any. The person has to be at least somewhat physically appealing to me or I just literally could not have sex with them.. I couldn't be turned on enough and imo, a relationship void of sex is not a good one. I could not date someone who had lots of bank but was ugly. I really couldn't.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:15 PM   #25
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Also, just for the sake of full disclosure:

The guy I had the hugest thing for EVER not only had a small dick, he was born without hands and has some pretty major facial deformities. I still loved him. He also had money and a hot car, but that wasn't why I was into him. He was well-educated, charming, funny, and very intelligent. In short, he was fun. That's incredibly important.

Oh, and Doodlebob, who will always be incredibly, pathetically dear to me, has a small penis, too. And no money to speak of. I will probably miss that little shit until the day I die.

So yeah...penis size, meh. Even "beauty" isn't a hard-and-fast requirement for good chemistry.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Closed Thread