Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 08:26 PM   #26
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tania View Post
Also, just for the sake of full disclosure:

The guy I had the hugest thing for EVER not only had a small dick, he was born without hands and has some pretty major facial deformities. I still loved him. He also had money and a hot car, but that wasn't why I was into him. He was well-educated, charming, funny, and very intelligent. In short, he was fun. That's incredibly important.

Oh, and Doodlebob, who will always be incredibly, pathetically dear to me, has a small penis, too. And no money to speak of. I will probably miss that little shit until the day I die.

So yeah...penis size, meh. Even "beauty" isn't a hard-and-fast requirement for good chemistry.
Wow Tania, I have to agree with this.

I have a thing for this guy, who happens to have very little money and is not what I would normally be attracted to initially. But he makes me laugh, and we kind of click together somehow.

He is rather blessed in other areas
But I think when it all boils down, I am into him because we mesh well and not because he has a huge "lunch box".
Old 11-29-2009, 08:34 PM   #27
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Totally! I completely understand. Theory is fine as a starting point, but chemistry in practice is a funny thing. Each person is a whole, magical package that cannot be analyzed on a piecemeal basis. We cannot be defined as the sum of our parts!

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Old 11-29-2009, 10:36 PM   #28
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Totally! I completely understand. Theory is fine as a starting point, but chemistry in practice is a funny thing. Each person is a whole, magical package that cannot be analyzed on a piecemeal basis. We cannot be defined as the sum of our parts!
Not to be disrespectful, but if that is what you truly believe, why do you worry so much about your chin, your waist to hip ratio, and your arms?!

Believe me, I know that women have body issues, but I just can't stand when they judge themselves and each other, all the while giving men a pass. Take them to task, they need it more than us.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:47 PM   #29
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't like a man who is too big. I learned about Kegel's when I used to steal my Mom's Cosmo mags in my early teens so I'm really tight and big penises freak me out. The biggest I ever encountered was 11 inches and even though the guy was an incredible guy the sex was leaving me damn near crippled lol. So that had to end and I prefer average over big any day. That's not to say I'd like a man who was too small because I've seen the dark side (teeny tiny penis) and it is not pretty. There is no way I would date a man who was too small. No amount of money or fancy dinners or gifts would make me want to forgo great sex for however long we're together. And contrary to what a lot of men believe, oral will never make up for what a man is lacking in the pants.

Which is more important to you.....that he is well endowed or is well employed?

The two are not mutually exclusive so I can't answer that. If he is unemployed yet looking for a job and not depressed and miserable, he's still got a chance with me. I just want a guy who can take care of himself, a big fat bank account isn't necessary. If he's got a great job AND a great penis, then that's wonderful but not really reasons I'd use to decide whether or not I'm interested in him.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:07 PM   #30
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smushygirl View Post
Not to be disrespectful, but if that is what you truly believe, why do you worry so much about your chin, your waist to hip ratio, and your arms?!

Believe me, I know that women have body issues, but I just can't stand when they judge themselves and each other, all the while giving men a pass. Take them to task, they need it more than us.
I don't see how not being shallow equals "giving someone a pass." Just because someone isn't conventionally attractive, does it necessarily follow that liking them is somehow the result of a conscious-loss negotiation process? Isn't it okay to be attracted to more than just conventional beauty? Or even to non-physical attributes?

My self-image, like most people's, is a constant work in progress. I often judge myself harshly - much more harshly than I judge others - because I have body dysmorphic disorder. Some days, and under certain hormonal conditions, it's worse than others. I'm also bulemic, which adds to the complication and to the fun of it all.

I have freely admitted this perplexing double standard on the boards multiple times before. It may not make any sense to you...but then again, I don't really expect it to. And honestly, I don't care if it does.

At any rate, this really isn't about me, how I feel about myself, or how other women rate themselves; it's about what we prefer in our menfolk.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
Old 11-30-2009, 04:52 AM   #31
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I will not date a man who has a cock less than 78 inches ..thick. Basically what i am saying is that i have an elephantitis fetish.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:54 AM   #32
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Reading some of the responses in this thread, I'm thinking my definition of "big" and others definitions of it are two entirely different things.

By "big" I mean "bigger than average. If average is 5-6 inches.....then "big" is easily 7-8 inches.....never had a 11-12 inch peen myself, I don't think. (never would whip out my measuring stick on a man....just don't have it in me )

That being said, isn't it interesting how there sometimes seems to be assumptions, within our society, that there is something "wrong" with a woman's vagina if she desires bigger? I mean, what does a man need with size 55M boobs? But that's considered "normal" if a man desires it?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 11-30-2009, 11:12 AM   #33
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Reading some of the responses in this thread, I'm thinking my definition of "big" and others definitions of it are two entirely different things.

By "big" I mean "bigger than average. If average is 5-6 inches.....then "big" is easily 7-8 inches.....never had a 11-12 inch peen myself, I don't think. (never would whip out my measuring stick on a man....just don't have it in me )

That being said, isn't it interesting how there sometimes seems to be assumptions, within our society, that there is something "wrong" with a woman's vagina if she desires bigger? I mean, what does a man need with size 55M boobs? But that's considered "normal" if a man desires it?
Good point. Cause pretty much if a cock is the same size or less as a babies head a woman should be able to handle it! Though, if everytime you had sex it was like going through labour... i'm not so sure it would happen that often.
ETA-There is always something to do with boobs of any size!!
Old 11-30-2009, 11:13 AM   #34
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Preach it, ladyfriend.

If we can nudge out a 6-8 pound critter, we can surely cope with a larger than average peen.

That said, a REALLY REALLY larger than average penis would probably make me wish for the birthin' option. I'm thinking about the "Sex & The City" episode in which Samantha is all excited about her very, very well-endowed lover ... until she attempts to have sex with him, that is. Close-up shot of the two of them getting it on ... she's wincing and squirming a bit, but then says "Wow, that wasn't so bad!" ... just as he asks her if she's ready for the "rest of him". She tells him that she thinks they'd make better friends after all
Old 11-30-2009, 11:14 AM   #35
mergirl

Oh!! weird minds think alike!!!
Old 11-30-2009, 11:35 AM   #36
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I don't see how not being shallow equals "giving someone a pass." Just because someone isn't conventionally attractive, does it necessarily follow that liking them is somehow the result of a conscious-loss negotiation process? Isn't it okay to be attracted to more than just conventional beauty? Or even to non-physical attributes?

My self-image, like most people's, is a constant work in progress. I often judge myself harshly - much more harshly than I judge others - because I have body dysmorphic disorder. Some days, and under certain hormonal conditions, it's worse than others. I'm also bulemic, which adds to the complication and to the fun of it all.

I have freely admitted this perplexing double standard on the boards multiple times before. It may not make any sense to you...but then again, I don't really expect it to. And honestly, I don't care if it does.

At any rate, this really isn't about me, how I feel about myself, or how other women rate themselves; it's about what we prefer in our menfolk.
Tania, as I said before, it was not meant disrespectfully. Just as an example. I know that your situation is complex, but I also know that one day, with lots of therapy or just by simple decision, you will figure out the you are fine just as you are. I have lots of things to say about this topic, but I was hoping that some of the women who are so quick not to be labeled "shallow" by men, would get a clue that judging themselves and other women isn't necessary.

So many threads on Dims about faces vs. bodies, what fruit shape is best, why aren't we "confident" and posting pictures. It gets to be a little annoying after awhile.

As an engineer, I have worked side by side with men all my life and I have been privy to many secrets they hide from women in order to have relationships. I know without a doubt that a man will stick his penis in just about anything if the timing is right and he knows he is going to get off. Generally, I don't have a problem with this, unless it is a baby.

There was a woman that was born despite the fact that her mother tried to abort her with a coat hanger. She was born with flippers where her arms and legs should have been. She earned her living by laying on a gurney in front of a department store downtown and playing a Casio keyboard with her tongue. She had three children, by different men, some were husbands. Celestine was a nice person. Did everything with her mouth including diapering her children, which she demonstrated on Howard Stern's show. Perhaps, that was her siren call.

It is easy to get attention from a guy, what is difficult is getting the kind of respect we deserve as women and fellow human beings. Especially when society is set up to use women's looks and vaginas as a commodity.

Men being judged by their wallets and penis size is shallow? Maybe, maybe not, considering all the paces we seem to get put through. Fat, not fat enough, pear shaped, not pear shaped enough, double chin or no double chin? Perhaps this thread is a reminder about that, hmmm?
Old 11-30-2009, 11:36 AM   #37
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
I don't have a ' type ' ( line up 100 men and tell me to choose 10, and you will see variety )...but...he has to be physically appealing to me.
...made me think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6eTTaY1a6M

And I do agree with you otherwise, Mossy. There are certain physical traits that I tend towards-- tall, broad-shouldered, and fat is a winning combination for me-- but for the most part, there's a good amount of variety in the physical attributes of the guys that I lust after. The important intangibles (intelligence and confidence come to mind) tend to influence how someone acts, speaks, and carries himself, so it does become sort of a gestalt attraction.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
Old 11-30-2009, 11:39 AM   #38
mergirl

Quote:
Tania, as I said before, it was not meant disrespectfully. Just as an example. I know that your situation is complex, but I also know that one day, with lots of therapy or just by simple decision, you will figure out the you are fine just as you are. I have lots of things to say about this topic, but I was hoping that some of the women who are so quick not to be labeled "shallow" by men, would get a clue that judging themselves and other women isn't necessary.

So many threads on Dims about faces vs. bodies, what fruit shape is best, why aren't we "confident" and posting pictures. It gets to be a little annoying after awhile.

As an engineer, I have worked side by side with men all my life and I have been privy to many secrets they hide from women in order to have relationships. I know without a doubt that a man will stick his penis in just about anything if the timing is right and he knows he is going to get off. Generally, I don't have a problem with this, unless it is a baby.

There was a woman that was born despite the fact that her mother tried to abort her with a coat hanger. She was born with flippers where her arms and legs should have been. She earned her living by laying on a gurney in front of a department store downtown and playing a Casio keyboard with her tongue. She had three children, by different men, some were husbands. Celestine was a nice person. Did everything with her mouth including diapering her children, which she demonstrated on Howard Stern's show. Perhaps, that was her siren call.

It is easy to get attention from a guy, what is difficult is getting the kind of respect we deserve as women and fellow human beings. Especially when society is set up to use women's looks and vaginas as a commodity.

Men being judged by their wallets and penis size is shallow? Maybe, maybe not, considering all the paces we seem to get put through. Fat, not fat enough, pear shaped, not pear shaped enough, double chin or no double chin? Perhaps this thread is a reminder about that, hmmm?

Wow, for a 'filthy fat slut' you know how to make a spine tingling post!!
I got really sad about the flipper woman though.
-oh and one of them too!!
Old 11-30-2009, 12:08 PM   #39
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Wow, for a 'filthy fat slut' you know how to make a spine tingling post!!
I got really sad about the flipper woman though.
-oh and one of them too!!
I'm coming to Scotland to marry you and Rose!
Old 11-30-2009, 12:21 PM   #40
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Damn Smush, hit the nail on the head again. Of course I cannot rep you so this will have to do:
Old 11-30-2009, 12:28 PM   #41
mergirl

Quote:
I'm coming to Scotland to marry you and Rose!
Yes you must! We can have a three way civil partnership! x (Not sure if THATS legal here yet.. if not i will fight the bastard spoil sports all the way!! lmao)
Old 11-30-2009, 01:56 PM   #42
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I think that's just as silly as the penis size comparisons between guys, or bragging that they can go "all night"... it makes an assumption that this is what EVERY woman wants, which is ridiculous (I know I'd start to have some serious chafing issues, for one thing). Maybe it's one of those bizarre, obnoxious media attempts at girl bonding; a lot of shows and commercials and such that are aimed at women seem to like to demonstrate how much men just don't understand, thereby reinforcing their sense of sisterhood (total eyeroll, by the way). I could totally see a scenario wherein some women sit down after a heavy day of shopping to savor their tubs of strawberry yogurt:

Giggly blonde: Ugh, and you would not BELIEVE this guy who was hitting on me the other day... I mean, who just comes out and says "twelve inches" the first time he meets you? Like, god!

Sassy, curly-haired redhead: Tasteless much? Like, who even wants twelve inches anyway? OWWW! Am I right, ladies?

Black girl with short curly hair and high cheekbones: You know it, girl!

Together: MEN! *synchronized eyeroll*

*all laugh knowingly and take another spoonful of their luscious, low-fat yogurt as the camera pans out*

Both of those things - the "lolz men don't understand women" and the "real men have giant penises and last for hours" - are just media bullshit though. I mean, I find toys/penises that are significantly larger than "average" to be unpleasant in MY vagina... but why should that have any bearing on what's pleasant/normal for you or anyone else?

Quote:
Some men, Smushy. SOME men will do that. I have also worked with many men and had many close, non-sexual male friends, and it is NOT all of them. I find putting all males down or treating them like they're a different species with no morals or self-restraint to be every bit as offensive as men thinking of all women as being fickle, manipulative, and hormone-controlled (seriously, I would be happy never hearing another PMS joke ever again... but I could also stand to never hear "well, what did you expect from a MAN?" again either).

Quote:

I agree completely about the double standard. In reference to my earlier post, I wouldn't say that a guy who felt the same way - not being able to have a relationship with someone he found completely physically unappealing - was NOT shallow. I just think we'd have an equal level of shallow-ness. I hardly think it's a bad thing for women to express their physical preferences!
Old 11-30-2009, 02:19 PM   #43
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Quote:
I was hoping that some of the women who are so quick not to be labeled "shallow" by men, would get a clue that judging themselves and other women isn't necessary.
Do any of these women happen to be posting in this thread? :/

I truly believe that you're trying to be nice, and I generally agree with the rest of your message. However, I'm a bit upset that you chose me as your springboard example for complaints about "passes," rushing to avoid "shallow" labels order to impress men, and "judging other women." In calling me out, you seemed to conflate my BDD episodes with weakness, insincerity, attacking other women, settling, and the enablement of bad male behavior. Wow.

Even if you didn't intend it, there is an implication in this that when a person struggles with oneself, or perceives oneself differently than one perceives others, it is somehow a default yet decided "negative judgement" of those others in which the problemmatic elements of self are apparently manifest. There is also the implication that in struggling with what seems to be conventional imperfection in oneself that one cannot genuinely appreciate "imperfections" or unconventionality in anyone else. If that's true, then it can be said that all fat admirers who are unenthusiastic about being/becoming fat themselves are essentially giving the fat folk a "pass."

Quote:
Is this a general, rhetorical statement addressed to the OP, or is it directed at me for using the term "shallow" loosely/wishing Blob away in another, unrelated thread? I don't think anybody is discounting or dismissing the notion that attraction and stability are or should be important. I'm certainly not; but I'm definitely saying that one can genuinely and without romantic/chemical sacrifice appreciate unconventionality and subversive traits in others that they may not always appreciate in themselves.

~ The Cure

Old 11-30-2009, 03:32 PM   #44
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Some men, Smushy. SOME men will do that. I have also worked with many men and had many close, non-sexual male friends, and it is NOT all of them. I find putting all males down or treating them like they're a different species with no morals or self-restraint to be every bit as offensive as men thinking of all women as being fickle, manipulative, and hormone-controlled (seriously, I would be happy never hearing another PMS joke ever again... but I could also stand to never hear "well, what did you expect from a MAN?" again either).
I totally agree with you here, as I know what I said earlier is true, I know that there are great men out there. I don't think that I was excluding them in my other statement. I know and am related to some really great men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I agree completely about the double standard. In reference to my earlier post, I wouldn't say that a guy who felt the same way - not being able to have a relationship with someone he found completely physically unappealing - was NOT shallow. I just think we'd have an equal level of shallow-ness. I hardly think it's a bad thing for women to express their physical preferences!
I would never, ever want to stop that from happening!

Quote:
Do any of these women happen to be posting in this thread? :/

I truly believe that you're trying to be nice, and I generally agree with the rest of your message. However, I'm a bit upset that you chose me as your springboard example for complaints about "passes," rushing to avoid "shallow" labels order to impress men, and "judging other women." In calling me out, you seemed to conflate my BDD episodes with weakness, insincerity, attacking other women, settling, and the enablement of bad male behavior. Wow.

Even if you didn't intend it, there is an implication in this that when a person struggles with oneself, or perceives oneself differently than one perceives others, it is somehow a default yet decided "negative judgement" of those others in which the problemmatic elements of self are apparently manifest. There is also the implication that in struggling with what seems to be conventional imperfection in oneself that one cannot genuinely appreciate "imperfections" or unconventionality in anyone else. If that's true, then it can be said that all fat admirers who are unenthusiastic about being/becoming fat themselves are essentially giving the fat folk a "pass."

Is this a general, rhetorical statement addressed to the OP, or is it directed at me for using the term "shallow" loosely/wishing Blob away in another, unrelated thread? I don't think anybody is discounting or dismissing the notion that attraction and stability are or should be important. I'm certainly not; but I'm definitely saying that one can genuinely and without romantic/chemical sacrifice appreciate unconventionality and subversive traits in others that they may not always appreciate in themselves.
I like you, Tania. I know we have never posted together, but I do like you. I did use your post as a springboard, as it was the last in a series of posts that was changing what I thought was the OP's original intent. That was it. So I apologize to you if you thought that I was casting any aspersions. I truly wasn't.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:48 PM   #45
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Quote:

I like you, Tania. I know we have never posted together, but I do like you. I did use your post as a springboard, as it was the last in a series of posts that was changing what I thought was the OP's original intent. That was it. So I apologize to you if you thought that I was casting any aspersions. I truly wasn't.
Okay, thank you for clarifying. I really, really, really appreciate that. :* I didn't mean to be so touchy, but I am so used to people giving EDers grief that I question everything sometimes, even from people whom I'm pretty sure do not mean harm.

~ The Cure

Old 11-30-2009, 04:40 PM   #46
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I totally agree with you here, as I know what I said earlier is true, I know that there are great men out there. I don't think that I was excluding them in my other statement. I know and am related to some really great men.
I would never, ever want to stop that from happening!
<3<3 Smushy... I gotcha now I think we're thinking the same things, but getting all tangled up in the words. Nasty tendency of mine
Old 11-30-2009, 06:52 PM   #47
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just have to say that I am quite pleased by some of the dialogue taking place in this "shallow" thread of mine

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 11-30-2009, 09:01 PM   #48
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Oh and I forgot to state my preferences. I like bigger penises with emphasis on girth, but he has to be able to use it and his tongue. Got to be able to vary those thrusts with some figure eights and such. Oh and he needs to be working too.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:25 PM   #49
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I do not like handsome men; I distrust them since I think they get a pass in life for attributes to which they had no control. Some men who are handsome play the handsome card to the detriment of developing other qualities such as compassion, integrity and character. The best lover I ever had was an ugly short guy with a small penis and a brilliant imagination. When I was in his company, I was enchanted and treated like a queen. I willl never forget him.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
Old 11-30-2009, 09:58 PM   #50
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

I kind of agree with you Katherine..I do not date the handsome man,got burned twice and wont do it again,both were cheaters..Give me an average looking man that has a good job and I am as content as I can be..Of course if he is a bit more well endowed then average in girth I am a happy camper! The best I had put a coke can to shame and that is all I am going to say about that..

I introduced 1 of my brothers to a couple of guys I was seeing and got read the riot act over it..He thought I was dating down and not to my potential,what ever that meant..I like quirky men and always have..<shrugs>

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
Closed Thread