Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-31-2010, 10:49 PM   #251
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjayne66 View Post
does this mean I get one date for 410.00 ?? lol
You're worth so much more than that.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:14 PM   #252
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i'm right at 378lbs now.

mer when are you coming over so we can love you and squeeze you and feed you quesadillas...?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4019749197_b3055ecb58_m.jpg (49.7 KB, 1607 views)
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #253
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

between 340 and 350lbs. not bad for short bloke?
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:14 PM   #254
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
Yes, yes. 8 dates of 384.4 pounds for 384.4 pounds (sorry I lost some weight last week).
Considering we have not agreed T's & C's yet LOL. I think I need to up it to 9 dates for 384.40 - the more you loose the more the dates & visa versa
Old 02-01-2010, 03:26 PM   #255
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPProp View Post
Considering we have not agreed T's & C's yet LOL. I think I need to up it to 9 dates for 384.40 - the more you loose the more the dates & visa versa

What kind of date would I get for that? McDonalds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:33 PM   #256
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
does this mean I get one date for 410.00 ?? lol
Sorry - EU competition laws forbids me to show favouritism etc etc so its the same deal, pro rata = 7 dates for 410.00 LOL .
Old 02-01-2010, 03:42 PM   #257
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Quote:
What kind of date would I get for that? McDonalds?
Having only been to a McDonalds out of desperation in China it is extreamly unlikely, more like ZeeZee's if you have them their.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:46 PM   #258
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Sorry - EU competition laws forbids me to show favouritism etc etc so its the same deal, pro rata = 7 dates for 410.00 LOL .
The meddling EU can leave my fat rolls alone.........
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:37 PM   #259
buttbooger

buttbooger has said some nice things

192 lbs. Just checked a minute ago.
buttbooger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:37 PM   #260
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

About 208 pounds. I is tall and slender with a little bit of chub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:16 AM   #261
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
i'm right at 378lbs now.

mer when are you coming over so we can love you and squeeze you and feed you quesadillas...?
Well, if its a coast to coast tour ..it may take some planning!
Also, 'quadzilla' doesn't seem like something that could be sent to me by post! So i really should think about coming for a visit.

Its a pity America is so big, cause it would take ages to visit you all. I think it would be better if everyone just came to Scotland with recipies!!
Old 02-02-2010, 04:36 PM   #262
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Quote:
The meddling EU can leave my fat rolls alone.........
Agree if you dont say anything, I wont, and your fat rolls could be safe in English hands . - Writing very quietly so no one hears - is one date at 410 pounds an acceptable offer? .
Old 02-02-2010, 07:11 PM   #263
Famouslastwords

Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Agree if you dont say anything, I wont, and your fat rolls could be safe in English hands . - Writing very quietly so no one hears - is one date at 410 pounds an acceptable offer? .
Oh I see, so it's not the men, it's me! Why is it that men always think I'M cheap? *two snaps* Oh no you dii'ent!

She may weigh more but I'm younger, so it's YOUR loss buddy!

Quote:
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #264
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I will give the thought due consideration,dont get your hopes up too high as its 412 pounds now and inflation is setting in.......
Old 02-02-2010, 08:20 PM   #265
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I will give the thought due consideration,dont get your hopes up too high as its 412 pounds now and inflation is setting in.......
I like your type of inflation.

My YouTube video
Old 02-02-2010, 09:06 PM   #266
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

An exciting 165 lbs! heh
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:21 PM   #267
Famouslastwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
I like your type of inflation.
A non-Dims person would say "well, they don't call him weirdo for nothing"

But I'm just gonna say:
You flirt!

Quote:
Old 02-03-2010, 10:24 AM   #268
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

Well Weirdo980 has seen what I look like,so he appreciates what he sees,and he is anything but weird.....
Old 02-03-2010, 02:53 PM   #269
Weirdo890

Quote:
A non-Dims person would say "well, they don't call him weirdo for nothing"

But I'm just gonna say:
You flirt!
That's the way I roll. *kisses your hand* You know you like me like that.

My YouTube video
Old 02-03-2010, 03:55 PM   #270
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Quote:
Oh I see, so it's not the men, it's me! Why is it that men always think I'M cheap? *two snaps* Oh no you dii'ent!

She may weigh more but I'm younger, so it's YOUR loss buddy!
Quite possible. LOL. did not mention where the dates would be flying you to the UK is not what Id call "thinking you are cheap". Oh well as I've blown it its back to the drawing board
Old 02-03-2010, 04:57 PM   #271
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Quote:
Don't have any problems with inflation its the high tax bracket that I have issues with LOL.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:00 PM   #272
Famouslastwords

Quote:
Well Weirdo980 has seen what I look like,so he appreciates what he sees,and he is anything but weird.....
I'm sure he loves British women just as much as I do...c'mere baby....

Quote:
Old 02-03-2010, 08:17 PM   #273
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

Quote:
I'm sure he loves British women just as much as I do...c'mere baby....
Now there's an offer you can't refuse Eric
Old 02-03-2010, 11:19 PM   #274
gow
On Timeout

gow can now change their title
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
Christmas gluttony has pushed me from 111kgs to 115kgs.
253Lbs! Nice! I thought you were heavier )
gow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:22 PM   #275
gow
On Timeout

gow can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Drifter View Post
190lbs of awesomeness!
I had a 1989 that was Stolen in Newark NJ in 2007. I want ANOTHER!!!

It felt like it only weighed 2500lbs, i claled it my Ferrari.
gow is offline   Reply With Quote