Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-04-2010, 02:24 PM   #276
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPProp View Post
Don't have any problems with inflation – it’s the high tax bracket that I have issues with LOL.
I am not taxing you as well lol,but the price matches my poundage lol
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:24 PM   #277
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Don't have any problems with inflation – it’s the high tax bracket that I have issues with LOL.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:24 PM   #278
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

Quote:
Old 02-04-2010, 02:28 PM   #279
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You're well worth the price, you sweet girl. How about I show you how much I mean it by wining and dining tonight?

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:30 PM   #280
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjayne66 View Post
What!! - no VAT (Very Attractive Tummy) it has to be part of the deal 412 pounds plus VAT LOL
Old 02-05-2010, 10:23 AM   #281
BigCutieAnya
Amazon Goddess

BigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well I am sitting at right around 360. Measurements at 59/38/69. I am 6'2.
BigCutieAnya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:45 AM   #282
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonsPearl View Post
Well I am sitting at right around 360. Measurements at 59/38/69. I am 6'2.
Beat you on two of them lol 56-65-75....
Old 02-05-2010, 11:07 AM   #283
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

I almost found myself categorizing you both into shapes by your measurements then I thought to myself, "what am I? a dude?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:54 PM   #284
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Beat you on two of them lol 56-65-75....
That’s astonishing – three of my favorite bingo numbers – do you know what the others are for a full house
Old 02-07-2010, 05:03 AM   #285
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
I almost found myself categorizing you both into shapes by your measurements then I thought to myself, "what am I? a dude?"
I have no concept of numbers! seriously. Those numbers could be anything and i wouldnt know. I should really learn about what people are talking about when they give these numbers. i will guess i am a 69 69 007. i know i am 40DD but a size more as that bra doesnt fit me any more... what number is boobs?? i have so many questions!! hahaha
Old 02-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #286
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
This is why I'm something of an elitist and only fap to pictures instead of numbers. High standards is just how I roll

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:55 PM   #287
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

Quote:
That’s astonishing – three of my favorite bingo numbers – do you know what the others are for a full house
Yeah,for a full house,17 inches upper arms,24 inch belly hang from hips,16 inches from bottom of belly hang to floor,36 inches thighs,and 84 inches belly when seated,hope thats enough numbers for you lol.....
Old 02-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #288
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Yeah,for a full house,17 inches upper arms,24 inch belly hang from hips,16 inches from bottom of belly hang to floor,36 inches thighs,and 84 inches belly when seated,hope thats enough numbers for you lol.....
Absolutely perfect for me.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:43 PM   #289
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

as of this morning 377 down from the 520 I used to be

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:01 AM   #290
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As of today 277 pounds.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:12 AM   #291
strataadvance

strataadvance can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
As of today 277 pounds.
OMG. A Purely Intoxicating statement from an Incredibly Lovely Lady! I can't wait to see a current photo!
strataadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:52 AM   #292
Ironic John

Ironic John has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
As of today 277 pounds.
You grow, girl! You are looking wonderful.
Ironic John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:27 PM   #293
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Quote:
Only interested in numbers when they make up a winning card LOL - you sound like an absolute winner
Old 02-26-2010, 06:04 PM   #294
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
97lbs of hotness.
oh cors-y your so fine
your so fine you blow my mind.
hey cors-y!

<3
Old 02-26-2010, 10:21 PM   #295
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

229 and feelin' fine!

Started weight training again (powerlifting only, and I am NOT as strong as I used to be...meh!) so I'm shooting for 260 by late this year, early 2011...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:32 PM   #296
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strataadvance View Post
OMG. A Purely Intoxicating statement from an Incredibly Lovely Lady! I can't wait to see a current photo!
Thanks so much. Very kind of you to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironic John View Post
You grow, girl! You are looking wonderful.
Thank you.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:13 PM   #297
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Somewhere around 480... haven't been weighed recently.
Bearsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:19 AM   #298
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

Quote:
Only interested in numbers when they make up a winning card LOL - you sound like an absolute winner
Well my area is measured in acres so you would not know where to start,you would have to hug a bit,mark it off,hug some more,and so on lol
Old 03-02-2010, 11:20 AM   #299
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

Quote:
Well my area is measured in acres so you would not know where to start,you would have to hug a bit,mark it off,hug some more,and so on lol
Oh nearly to 30 stone now,just 2 pounds to go
Old 03-02-2010, 01:19 PM   #300
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

309lbs... I apparently lost 20lbs, Strange~ I really thought putting weight on!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote