Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-02-2010, 02:16 PM   #301
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjayne66 View Post
Well my area is measured in acres so you would not know where to start,you would have to hug a bit,mark it off,hug some more,and so on lol
Oh.......I don't think there would be to much marking off my arm span finger tip to finger tip is over 6ft, so I think I could probably circumnavigate you for a single hug, although multiple hugs sounds much more fun
Old 03-02-2010, 02:45 PM   #302
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oh nearly to 30 stone now,just 2 pounds to go
Congratulations………need any help with the 2 lbs – perhaps a box of chocolates or a bunch of flowers …second thoughts no calories in flowers ……..how about both……a tin of Cadbury Roses ……or is that just being cheap LoL
Old 03-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #303
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

the doctor weighed me in at 244 pounds recently...I thought i'd put on weight, apparently i've lost 10lbs.... must be all the running around at work
Old 03-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #304
BeautifulBigD
I am enough.

BeautifulBigD has super-sized repBeautifulBigD has super-sized repBeautifulBigD has super-sized repBeautifulBigD has super-sized repBeautifulBigD has super-sized rep

As of two days ago, I'm at a very sexy 277lbs.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:06 PM   #305
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBigD View Post
As of two days ago, I'm at a very sexy 277lbs.
Wow, do you have some pics of this 277!
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:25 PM   #306
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPProp View Post
Oh.......I don't think there would be to much marking off my arm span finger tip to finger tip is over 6ft, so I think I could probably circumnavigate you for a single hug, although multiple hugs sounds much more fun
If you were hugging me round my widest part you would need another 4 inches or so lol
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:02 PM   #307
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Quote:
If you were hugging me round my widest part you would need another 4 inches or so lol
Curses - short by 4" - still with practice perhaps my arms might stretch LoL
Old 03-04-2010, 05:02 PM   #308
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Let me give it a try.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #309
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
Let me give it a try.
Thought you might like to lol
Old 03-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #310
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
light weight, lol
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:15 PM   #311
Mezmerized187

Mezmerized187 can now change their title

I'm currently at 317!!!!
Mezmerized187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:22 PM   #312
mantis_shrimp

mantis_shrimp has said some nice things

I'm 315 lbs. Put on about 10 in my brief trip to Singapore. Was quite shocked :O I'm a large framed guy though so its pretty unnoticeable i think
mantis_shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:27 PM   #313
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulPoeticDisaster View Post
light weight, lol
Yeah but if you start losing you will be passing me in the opposite direction,and I am nearly as big as I want to be,and I am also 6 inches shorter than you lol
Old 03-07-2010, 11:16 AM   #314
GettingChubby

GettingChubby has said some nice things

A megre 166
GettingChubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:12 AM   #315
verucassault

verucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this board

293, its bit much for me right now, fucking winter weight, all my clothes dont fit, which is annoying. i hope to get to 275, just that little bit makes all the difference, if i want to feel "skinny" i may try to get down to 250. we shall see, i just want to get into my cute dresses again.
verucassault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:51 AM   #316
*Ravenous*
Fixed and brakeless

*Ravenous* can now change their title

my id says 270 but i think I maybe less like 265 dont own a scale
Old 03-08-2010, 08:29 AM   #317
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

409. Shine on!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:14 PM   #318
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default fully clothed

Today at the doctors office it was 360.

6 feet tall.

BMI 48.8
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:38 PM   #319
mumu
On Timeout

mumu has said some nice things

I think I have to loose weight right now .
mumu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:06 AM   #320
deeexit

deeexit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdeeexit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

well I weight at about 190 lbs. It would be fun to get to know someone over 400lbs As I come from Europe, we are kindda in a big lack of fantastic big women. Hope it changes someday, so keep your fingers crossed!
deeexit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:09 AM   #321
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

My old trainer at my gym wanted me to weigh myself today, but I didn't want to.
I know I'm gonna be over 500, and I just don't want to see it in black and white I guess.
So ready to be smaller.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:04 PM   #322
Pear320

Pear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized repPear320 has super-sized rep
Default *

308 and 5' 2"
Pear320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #323
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Holy shit! I've lost 35 pounds! I'm down to 452!
Old 03-11-2010, 10:29 AM   #324
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Alright, alright, alright...........one of the things I dread the most I MUST get over.......(saying my weight "out loud").... As of yesterday, I weigh 361.5 lbs.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:30 PM   #325
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

278 lbs and not quiet 5' 1"...