Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-04-2009, 11:22 AM   #76
Kbbig
Rock Star/Contortionist

Kbbig can now change their title

240, although I've been higher recently. My weight likes to fluctuate wildly between 230 and 245-ish. Just depends on the day.
Kbbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:09 PM   #77
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Probably around 405 right now and rising. I seem to be having a bit of a growth spurt.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:09 PM   #78
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Probably around 405 right now and rising. I seem to be having a bit of a growth spurt.
it is the holidays season you know lol
Old 12-04-2009, 12:11 PM   #79
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
it is the holidays season you know lol
Well I'm totally off the cane now and my energy level is up. Incidentally so is my appetite. Will be interesting to see how the battle progresses.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 12-04-2009, 12:17 PM   #80
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Well I'm totally off the cane now and my energy level is up. Incidentally so is my appetite. Will be interesting to see how the battle progresses.
Congrats you're off the cane and you're feeling better.....however also glad to hear the appetite is back. Keep us updated on the battle :-)
Old 12-04-2009, 12:35 PM   #81
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think I've gained weight since weight training...Although, I eat better...so I dunno. I'm more toned, but I still look hella fat.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:49 PM   #82
Pinkbelly

Pinkbelly can now change their title

around 250? i'm terrible at weighing, i've measured recently, but haven't weighed in months...
Pinkbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:10 AM   #83
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Congrats you're off the cane and you're feeling better.....however also glad to hear the appetite is back. Keep us updated on the battle :-)
It's official! I've been trying to hit at "404" for ages. I'm always at 405 or 403. I weighed myself last night: 404.2. That .2 irks me. :-/

@~;~~
Old 12-08-2009, 08:33 AM   #84
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
It's official! I've been trying to hit at "404" for ages. I'm always at 405 or 403. I weighed myself last night: 404.2. That .2 irks me. :-/
Wow! Your scales are accurate!! The only time i generally weigh myself is when i have had a few drinks at a gathering in someone else's house, when i will peer over with squinting eyes to a dial somewhere between some amount of stones and another amount of stones and that is the way i like it.
I don't do scales..they make me freak out for no actual reason just because i am standing on one and they make my gf miserable..so they are banished from our house.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:42 AM   #85
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, those fractions between weights piss me off too! It's like "286.8?!?!?!? Dammmit! I KNEW I should have two more slices of caekkkk"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:00 AM   #86
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LOL! I vowed I would never own a scale. Maybe two years ago I went for my annual physical and the doctor's scale said I weighed 40 pounds less than I did the last time I was weighed. I thougth that was odd, but then when I went back I weight 13 pounds less than the time before. My reasons for going to the doctor in the first place was to investigate some strange symptoms and the supposed wieght loss nearly put me in a straight jacket. To make a long story short, come to find out it was a hoax. The doctor's scale was broken.

That scare was enough for me, I went out and bought a talking scale. For a while I couldn't stop playing with it. I would get on and off, on and off, on and off.... it was so addictive. I was weighing myself twice a day for a while but finally the novelty wore off. I barely touch it now but I'm glad I have my own scale to play with when I feel in the mood. It's merely a tool to keep track of my health, as it should be. The 404 fantasy is just for fun. Hitting that actual number will prove anticlimactic I'm sure. I'd then have to pick another number. Perhaps the 617 area code?

@~;~~

Last edited by LillyBBBW; 12-08-2009 at 09:04 AM.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:48 PM   #87
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

If you were really serious about this stuff you'd move to Atlanta. (404 area code!)
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:56 AM   #88
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineFeeder View Post
What is your weight right now?
Good question, I haven't weighed myself for ages but I'd imagine I've pushed past 200 lbs now. Partying a lot and stuffing myself full of junk food has started to show itself more on me lately.
Blackhawk2293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 07:04 AM   #89
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
If you were really serious about this stuff you'd move to Atlanta. (404 area code!)
The signifigance of the 404 number is for the error code 'File Not Found.' Without getting too deep it's based upon a loose concept of mine, gaining in order to lose something filed away in my head that needs to go. A silly fixation just for fun.

@~;~~
Old 12-09-2009, 07:31 AM   #90
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
The signifigance of the 404 number is for the error code 'File Not Found.' Without getting too deep it's based upon a loose concept of mine, gaining in order to lose something filed away in my head that needs to go. A silly fixation just for fun.
Lilly, you are just a law onto yourself!!?? I mean that as a compliment.. and i'm not even sure that was the saying i was looking for or if infact it IS a saying!!.. When you are an old lady and less hot people will say you are excentric!!
Old 12-09-2009, 07:37 AM   #91
TheIceManVer2.0

TheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

233, up from 215 about 6 months ago. I think at least half of it is muscle, because last time I weighed 230ish, i looked a lot fatter, my gf is cool w/ it, hehe.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:20 AM   #92
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Lilly, you are just a law onto yourself!!?? I mean that as a compliment.. and i'm not even sure that was the saying i was looking for or if infact it IS a saying!!.. When you are an old lady and less hot people will say you are excentric!!
lol People say that now, mer. It's why I know so many crazy people. Everything they say makes perfect sense to me.

@~;~~
Old 12-09-2009, 08:24 AM   #93
mergirl

Quote:
lol People say that now, mer. It's why I know so many crazy people. Everything they say makes perfect sense to me.
You know, i think if we lived nearer we would be friends. I dont have any sane people friends, nor would i want to.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:32 AM   #94
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
You know, i think if we lived nearer we would be friends. I dont have any sane people friends, nor would i want to.
Yeah, I'm at the point now where I think straight laced people are weirdos who need to get out of the house more. Everybody's strange. Something's got to be wrong with people who don't have stuff on the passenger seat of their car and in the back that needs to be move to allow for people to get in. I honestly start thinking, "This person must oil their wheels with the blood of the innocent." Quirky I guess.

@~;~~
Old 12-13-2009, 01:19 AM   #95
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: What is your weight right now?

Currently my weight is 218 lbs, that matches my highest weight this year.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:44 AM   #96
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my weight is perfect.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:50 PM   #97
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
my weight is perfect.
Indeed, and i am the perfect weight for my size!
Old 12-13-2009, 02:51 PM   #98
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

270 as of last time I checked, which would have been like 2 weeks ago. I fluctuate between 265 and 275. Lots of tummy, lots of hips and lots of ass. Size wise (which wasn't asked, but I'll say it anyway) I'm between a 26 and 28 on bottom and anywhere between 20-24 on top.

In her hips, there's revolution.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:12 PM   #99
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post
270 as of last time I checked, which would have been like 2 weeks ago. I fluctuate between 265 and 275. Lots of tummy, lots of hips and lots of ass. Size wise (which wasn't asked, but I'll say it anyway) I'm between a 26 and 28 on bottom and anywhere between 20-24 on top.
The perfect weight Raegan! I'm 404.2 which is perfect too.

@~;~~
Old 12-13-2009, 03:15 PM   #100
mergirl

Lilly. after your flu you may be 404.1.. i bet you are wringing your hands over that, from your sick bed!!