Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-19-2013, 05:35 PM   #1251
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title

Here is a pictoral representation

runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #1252
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

451 as of two weeks ago. Not looking to gain, but I gained 11 lbs in 2 months. Darn yummy food and new BC, I was okay with being 440 for such a long time.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:56 PM   #1253
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaAggieGirl View Post
451 as of two weeks ago. Not looking to gain, but I gained 11 lbs in 2 months. Darn yummy food and new BC, I was okay with being 440 for such a long time.
A very nice weight
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:29 PM   #1254
crikeymate

crikeymate has said some nice things

Was about 172 in August 2012. Now about 191. I've kinda slowed down now but I still keep ending up putting on at least a pound a month without trying haha.
crikeymate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #1255
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainawesome View Post

Doc say anything? He must've noticed you had lost quite a bit of weight then it's taken off lately. Maybe respond with just one word, "cheescake!".
Nah, it was a somewhat new doc lol...not a word was said. I'm sure it will come up at some point once they notice it's a trend lol
Old 02-21-2013, 07:33 PM   #1256
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamyers View Post

And sexier all the while...
Thank ya doll..and hey, some of that was yours LOL
Old 02-22-2013, 08:54 AM   #1257
bbwbelover

bbwbelover has said some nice things

Just popped over 200lbs again today.
bbwbelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:28 AM   #1258
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed

552 as of this morning, down from about an estimated 565-570 lbs. a few weeks ago.
It was hard to tell back then because my scale only goes up to about 560.

I couldn't believe I HAD OUTGROWN MY NEW FREAKIN' SCALE!

Last edited by *Goofy*Girl*; 02-23-2013 at 02:32 AM.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:45 PM   #1259
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Goofy*Girl* View Post
552 as of this morning, down from about an estimated 565-570 lbs. a few weeks ago.
It was hard to tell back then because my scale only goes up to about 560.

I couldn't believe I HAD OUTGROWN MY NEW FREAKIN' SCALE!

you are lovely
Old 02-24-2013, 10:07 AM   #1260
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm down to about 272. I'm working on losing more and getting healthier in general.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:39 PM   #1261
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

443 as of this morning. Down 8 pounds in about a week. I really need my appetite to return and I need to ingest more than a orange and some water.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:51 PM   #1262
Mr. 23

Mr. 23 has said some nice things

All time high after an extremely long absence.
Mr. 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:01 PM   #1263
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

270. I'm hoping to lose another 60 lbs. this year.

My YouTube video
Old 03-02-2013, 03:24 PM   #1264
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

167. I haven't been 167 (11st 13lbs) in, like, FOREVER! lol Was 210 (14st 7lbs) roughly in September of '12 so I am pleased with my progress. Slow and steady does it, I say...xXx
Old 03-02-2013, 04:27 PM   #1265
Weirdo890

I'm down to 266 lbs. Like Veggieforever said, "Slow and Steady".

My YouTube video
Old 03-02-2013, 09:33 PM   #1266
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
I'm down to 266 lbs. Like Veggieforever said, "Slow and Steady".
Why are you constantly in the weight GAIN section bragging about how much weight you LOST? That would be like going to Weight Watchers and bragging how much you gained.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:10 PM   #1267
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread is on the Weight Board, NOT on the Weight Gain subforum. This board is for more miscellaneous topics, and is not specifically for weight gain-related posts.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=29827 - A mod explains it here.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:25 PM   #1268
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
This thread is on the Weight Board, NOT on the Weight Gain subforum. This board is for more miscellaneous topics, and is not specifically for weight gain-related posts.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=29827 - A mod explains it here.
You said it much better than me. I was just going to say "YOU ARE A (removed)" but we will go with your post instead

Last edited by AnnMarie; 03-03-2013 at 05:05 PM. Reason: No name calling
CaAggieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:58 PM   #1269
*Goofy*Girl*
Kimmy

*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed*Goofy*Girl* never has a post go unnoticed
Smile

(OOPS-nevermind. This was to be a private message, not a board post.)

Last edited by *Goofy*Girl*; 03-05-2013 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Screwed up.
*Goofy*Girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:17 AM   #1270
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

In response to Bobsjers, this is a weight board, whether that be pride in a gain or pride in a loss. Not everyone on Dims is happy and satisfied with being overweight and we come here to find acceptance for who we are and support for our own goals. I certainly am NOT bragging about my weight loss! For the first time in my adult life I am at my lowest weight ever and I feel I have the right to come here and shine with a bit of pride for what I have accomplished. It has not been easy and I have had to work hard for each pound lost but I am feeling good and positive and am finding each day is a little bit sunnier - where is the harm in that??? I think big women are gorgeous and being an openly gay female, I admit to liking curvier ladies (bones do very little for me!) but since the very sudden and unexpected death of my father I took my health into my own hands and knew I needed to lose weight drastically and get fit, not with any intentions of rubbing anyones nose in my modest success (after a bazillion failed attempts too btw!) but to feel good that I would not have the same health issues or die at the very young age my dad did. So, please see there are many reasons why people post their loses (or gains) and it is not to make anyone feel bad but to actually take pride in a small success they didnt know they ever had the strength or willpower to do, so please be kind in the future and be mindful of what YOU post as disrespect and apparently envious responses will be shot down, just as other members rightfully shot yours down as it was wrongfully posted. If you have nothing nice or constructive to say Bobsjers, then please do not say anything at all.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #1271
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default weight this morning

341 was my weight this morning.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:55 AM   #1272
Weirdo890

Down to 263 as of yesterday.

My YouTube video
Old 03-09-2013, 10:41 AM   #1273
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default do not worry

In time you will probably gain it all back and with a bonus.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:50 AM   #1274
Weirdo890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Williams View Post
That's what I'm hoping to avoid.

My YouTube video
Old 03-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #1275
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Williams View Post
That is a very RUDE comment and what is wrong with being positive and supportive? Not everyone gains the weight back if they learn to drop the junk food for good and adopt a diet that is full of fruits and vegetables and homecooked meals, and also to workout a few times a week. Have a little faith in your fellow Dims members and also have some respect for their feelings and the effort and discipline that goes into losing the weight in the first place. Statements like that are really inappropriate, hurtful and kinda make you appear a little envious of someone elses weight loss successes. Zip the lip if nothing nice can come out of them. I thank you.