Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-08-2013, 01:30 AM   #1301
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
169.8 fucking lbs. I don't even know why I effing well bother some times. I've eaten good this past week, worked out for an hour at the gym three times and I still put on weight. So damn unfair.
Perhaps it is muscle that you have gained rather than fat. It's not all about the numbers.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:42 AM   #1302
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk2293 View Post
Perhaps it is muscle that you have gained rather than fat. It's not all about the numbers.
That might be it I guess. ^^; I just get too frustrated too easily, I think.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:53 AM   #1303
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
That might be it I guess. ^^; I just get too frustrated too easily, I think.
A lot of people do when they concentrate on the numbers and some even give up because it's not happening fast enough or something like that.

Best way is to reflect on why you want to lose the pounds and concentrate on other kinds of goals and motivations of the more positive variety.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:46 AM   #1304
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk2293 View Post
A lot of people do when they concentrate on the numbers and some even give up because it's not happening fast enough or something like that.

Best way is to reflect on why you want to lose the pounds and concentrate on other kinds of goals and motivations of the more positive variety.
Well I only want to lose about 15lbs or so, I just feel fitter and stronger at that weight. For the most part I am going to the gym and such because it is fun and helps me de-stress and my diet has always been pretty good anyway. I just don't like the feeling of gaining weight uncontrollably like I have been this past year.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:12 PM   #1305
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A few thoughts:

- What do your clothes say, is the fit changing in them? That is a far more accurate guide to gaining/losing fat than is the scale.
- Genetics aren’t everything in weight, but they do play a role. If women in your family tend to be big you might find it pretty difficult to stay at the size that you’d prefer (after all, most fat folk out there would rather be thin, and they many of them did not become fat through anything all that odd in lifestyle)
- If I recall correctly, you are in your very early 20s? It is an age when a lot of people end up gaining weight, as the bullet-proof adolescent metabolism begins to slow down.

I’m not trying to say that you are doomed to get bigger, just that to stop gaining, or even more so to lose, might require unpleasant changes to your lifestyle. It is one of the lousy things about getting older (yes, even as young as you are, you start getting ‘getting older’ stuff), you really are running on the Red Queen’s racetrack, body-wise.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:58 AM   #1306
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
A few thoughts:

- What do your clothes say, is the fit changing in them? That is a far more accurate guide to gaining/losing fat than is the scale.
- Genetics aren’t everything in weight, but they do play a role. If women in your family tend to be big you might find it pretty difficult to stay at the size that you’d prefer (after all, most fat folk out there would rather be thin, and they many of them did not become fat through anything all that odd in lifestyle)
- If I recall correctly, you are in your very early 20s? It is an age when a lot of people end up gaining weight, as the bullet-proof adolescent metabolism begins to slow down.

I’m not trying to say that you are doomed to get bigger, just that to stop gaining, or even more so to lose, might require unpleasant changes to your lifestyle. It is one of the lousy things about getting older (yes, even as young as you are, you start getting ‘getting older’ stuff), you really are running on the Red Queen’s racetrack, body-wise.
Firstly, thank you for the reply. ^_^

Hmm, well my clothes are all about a size too big for me because that is how I like them so it is hard to tell. I tend to wear loose and stretchy clothes anyway. I know that even when I was 4 stone lighter I was only 2 sizes smaller so clothes size never really works that well for me as an indicator.

Yeah, my family on my mothers side are all bigger women, though none of them are extremely large and my mother is smaller than I am. I know I am never going to be thin and I don't want to be. I just want to feel at a healthy weight for me.

I am 23, so early to mid twenties. Haha, my metabolism was far from bullet proof as a teenager, I was always on a diet or putting on weight. I got very thin after starving myself a couple of years ago and now I've been trying to eat normally I put on about 50lbs in two years and it is showing no signs of slowly down. I just want to be able to get fitter and such. And I've gone from a very sedentary lifestyle to going to the gym for an hour 4 times a week so I would have thought that would stop me gaining weight at least...
Old 04-12-2013, 07:04 AM   #1307
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I weigh about 220lbs. Definitely up, and continuing to go up. I have been eating a healthy diet of Popeyes, KFC, and some White Castle. Today I may even have Panda Express, as I go to check out that movie. Rainy, rainy day.. All the better to eat a three entree Panda meal with Lo Mein and soda.

Would probbly be about 225lbs or so, if I checked. People tell me they looove my lil' belly.

Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:30 PM   #1308
stoneyman

stoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot pics

225. three days a week weights with the trainer, four days a week cardio on my own. I am looking good and gaining some strong muscle. I look forward to showing it all off...
stoneyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:05 PM   #1309
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

157lbs
Old 04-14-2013, 09:58 PM   #1310
loopytheone
Administrator

167.6lbs! I guess my body is getting used to the exercise after all! =3
Old 04-14-2013, 10:45 PM   #1311
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

390.3 Antidepressants are counteracting the fact that i'm eating way less and working out hard 2 hours a week.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:15 PM   #1312
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Don't worry as you are very lovely with or without the extre pounds. I saw the recent pic of you and your son...Megan you are looking good these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
390.3 Antidepressants are counteracting the fact that i'm eating way less and working out hard 2 hours a week.

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:39 AM   #1313
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Don't worry as you are very lovely with or without the extre pounds. I saw the recent pic of you and your son...Megan you are looking good these days.
Thank you

I went to the doctor on Sunday and their scale said i'm 376 now. So the exercise is helping. My food intake is sucking since getting my injury but that'll change when i can walk around and stand for longer periods of time. I miss my salads!
Old 04-24-2013, 06:54 AM   #1314
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

206, down from 218 about a year ago
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:47 AM   #1315
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Current weight

333 pounds
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:06 PM   #1316
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

415 @ last weigh in (monthly)
Old 04-29-2013, 03:45 AM   #1317
loopytheone
Administrator

169lbs... I wanna eat ALL the things!!! =D

I think at least some of that is muscle though because it seems that is I work out for about 5 hours a week then it burns off all my sweets and cake! Hehehe, well I feel good and healthy at least! ^^
Old 05-02-2013, 07:53 AM   #1318
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Louise is better and rehydrating.

Last week Louise was 340 pounds and I was 332. Louise felt that since we were so close that she would like to be smaller than me so she would see if she could get me up to 340. This morning I was 338. If I'm not careful I will wind up bigger than her. We are now both getting to the arthritic swim exercise class and exercising hard to times a week plus I also go riding on my recumbent tricycle.

I am glad that the open sore in her leg has finally healed which allows her to go to the arthritic swim class. During the breaks we will each take turns singing a waltz tune and dancing the box step. It is so nice to be all hold her warm soft body against my body while we dance in 4 feet of water.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:49 AM   #1319
Moyseku

Moyseku has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirekitten View Post
I'm at 465 and loving it!
hope you are even bigger now, bigger is always better!!!!!!!

Im only 180 lbs
Old 05-09-2013, 02:44 AM   #1320
Russell Williams

Default weight now

343 lbs. Same as Louise

We went to pourhouse trivia. Missed final question. "Of top 50 movie hero's, which one has never been played by a human"
Old 05-21-2013, 08:31 PM   #1321
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

Up 15 lbs in 3 months, At 455. Too much eating out and drinking with the girls!
Old 05-23-2013, 09:23 PM   #1322
Steve373

Steve373 can now change their title

scale has been reading " Err" for a couple of months. I'll guess 333 lbs !
Steve373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:12 AM   #1323
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve373 View Post
scale has been reading " Err" for a couple of months. I'll guess 333 lbs !
I love that, it makes it sound like your scale doesn't quite know how to break it to you about your weight! "Err... well... um... this is awkward..." xD
Old 05-31-2013, 10:53 AM   #1324
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

386.. another injury has left me having to convalesce.. That and all the chips i've been eating.. I'm back to doing martial arts and swim season is upon us, so more activity will make me happy.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:43 AM   #1325
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

154lbs!!! Hit my target deadline for my holiday to Spain (and the rest of my life too lol - well chuffed with myself btw! lol) and am officially a UK size 12 now but aiming for the 10 before end of year. Crikey, havent I done well from 210lbs+ and UK size 18-20 in September! xXx