Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-16-2017, 06:08 AM   #1951
Enplumpen
Going for 400

Enplumpen has said some nice things

Previously noted I was 199 a year ago, now sitting around 207.
Old 06-16-2017, 02:39 PM   #1952
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

I went to the doctor today and got quite a surprise! 330 pounds, up 20 from my last visit in March. No wonder my shorts are starting to get tighter. I hope they at least fit through the summer. Think I'll start looking into some loose flowy dresses...
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 03:20 PM   #1953
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

330 is a good number! It's even better if it's distributed in all the right places!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 03:34 PM   #1954
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
I went to the doctor today and got quite a surprise! 330 pounds, up 20 from my last visit in March. No wonder my shorts are starting to get tighter. I hope they at least fit through the summer. Think I'll start looking into some loose flowy dresses...
A little more than you thought huh?
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 05:21 PM   #1955
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Now AmyJo be nice LOLOL.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 05:37 PM   #1956
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
A little more than you thought huh?
Hahaha yeah, I knew I'd gained weight but 330 was a bit of a shocker. In a good way though! I like it, think I'll keep going. Maybe a bit slower though so I don't have to buy new clothes before the cooler weather comes. And I might look into some strength and flexibility exercises so I don't lose any mobility.
Old 06-17-2017, 04:57 AM   #1957
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Hahaha yeah, I knew I'd gained weight but 330 was a bit of a shocker. In a good way though! I like it, think I'll keep going. Maybe a bit slower though so I don't have to buy new clothes before the cooler weather comes. And I might look into some strength and flexibility exercises so I don't lose any mobility.
This is probably a good idea. My wife's flexibility is nothing short of eye-popping. She was always thick but very athletic in her teens, putting on a few soft pounds just after high school, then gaining considerable weight after we got married. Still, she never lost her athletic core and even at 380 she is incredibly flexible. Seeing her do some of the stretching that she does gets me all kinds of excited.

Anyway, back to you! I think you are best served looking into back/posterior chain type exercises. This includes your legs. This will strengthen the muscles that do the most work supporting your weight so if you grow those muscles you will find your mobility is pretty solid even if you gain a little more weight.
Old 06-17-2017, 01:19 PM   #1958
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default weigh to go Plush

weigh to go!

330 is a good and nice weight

not to say 360 wouldn't be even better
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 02:09 PM   #1959
plushkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
This is probably a good idea. My wife's flexibility is nothing short of eye-popping. She was always thick but very athletic in her teens, putting on a few soft pounds just after high school, then gaining considerable weight after we got married. Still, she never lost her athletic core and even at 380 she is incredibly flexible. Seeing her do some of the stretching that she does gets me all kinds of excited.

Anyway, back to you! I think you are best served looking into back/posterior chain type exercises. This includes your legs. This will strengthen the muscles that do the most work supporting your weight so if you grow those muscles you will find your mobility is pretty solid even if you gain a little more weight.
Congrats to your wife, she is an inspiration to those of us who like to get out and do things but also want to be fat! I will definitely look into back/posterior chain exercises then.
Old 06-17-2017, 05:03 PM   #1960
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My core is really flabby LOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 03:21 PM   #1961
Fatp69

Fatp69 has said some nice things
Default Currently

I am currently 5'5" and 265lbs.
Fatp69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 06:24 PM   #1962
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

I am 5"3 and 207lbs.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:04 PM   #1963
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm 5'1" and 161#s. Still working up the nerve to start actively gaining in earnest, but so far seem to be packing on the pounds pretty well "accidentally on purpose".
Old 06-22-2017, 07:01 AM   #1964
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
I'm 5'1" and 161#s. Still working up the nerve to start actively gaining in earnest, but so far seem to be packing on the pounds pretty well "accidentally on purpose".
You're about to pass me up. I'm 170. Let me know when I'm back to being the smallest person on Dims!
Old 06-22-2017, 08:42 AM   #1965
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
You're about to pass me up. I'm 170. Let me know when I'm back to being the smallest person on Dims!
Looks like I'm on track to get there by the end of summer.
Old 06-22-2017, 08:49 AM   #1966
squeezablysoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Molly View Post
203.6 (on my 5'0 frame that's tubby!!)

I've been a greedy, greedy pig the past few days, putting so much in my chubby little mouth

Streeeeeeettttttch marks! #goals This is my next major goal, 200#s and hopefully a body like this.
Old 06-24-2017, 06:36 AM   #1967
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDiZia View Post
She suggested I eat more iron laden foods like red meats, and incorporate more salt into my diet.
Don't forget Spinach! That stuff is so full of iron you can taste it, and it doesn't have many of the negative secondary effects of a diet heavy in red meat.

OT, I seem to be hovering around 220. Guess I've reached an equilibrium between diet and exercise.
Old 07-01-2017, 05:51 AM   #1968
squeezablysoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
145, starting college in August so by next year should be around 160, so they say.
So yeah this did in fact happen, lol.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:02 AM   #1969
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm 335lbs, now. I've been eating so well. My work clothes aren't fitting LOL Luckily, I wear mostly dresses when I'm not working. Oh, well. I rather enjoy my fluffiness. Exercising and eating like a bird is not for me!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 10:36 AM   #1970
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Exercising and eating like a bird is not for me!
I think that goes unsaid for most of us lol!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 02:31 PM   #1971
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
I think that goes unsaid for most of us lol!
Lol are you saying we might be plump
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:38 AM   #1972
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm down to 320lbs.

Yesterday, my coworkers said they've noticed a significant weight gain in me (even made an exaggerated hour-glass shape with their hands). I'm overworked, stressed, and hungry. lol

So, I'm back to being super militant and orderly. Ugh. I can do it, I just don't wanna. Oh well. Here's to fitting society's standards. I just need a boy that likes to eat so I can live vicariously through him
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 01:50 PM   #1973
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I'm down to 320lbs.

Yesterday, my coworkers said they've noticed a significant weight gain in me (even made an exaggerated hour-glass shape with their hands). I'm overworked, stressed, and hungry. lol

So, I'm back to being super militant and orderly. Ugh. I can do it, I just don't wanna. Oh well. Here's to fitting society's standards. I just need a boy that likes to eat so I can live vicariously through him

I like to eat, but I've never been able to reach your level, sadly.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 03:50 PM   #1974
squeezablysoft

A couple of my friends weighed themselves on my scale and said it's way off. Like it was saying they were 30 #s lighter than they were. :/
Old 07-13-2017, 09:49 AM   #1975
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Im up to 429 as of last night
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote