Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-20-2010, 07:40 PM   #176
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well I did. And I don't really know what my weight is, it's been awhile since I've weighed myself. I was 376 last time I weighed but that was many baconators ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:41 PM   #177
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

You just had to go and say bacon didn't you... Meanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
Well I did. And I don't really know what my weight is, it's been awhile since I've weighed myself. I was 376 last time I weighed but that was many baconators ago.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:41 PM   #178
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Eh, 380-400 lbs is quite a lovely range. Specifics not needed!
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:11 AM   #179
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

hahahahaha! This thread has taken an unexpected comedic turn which i am most enjoying. Also wagimawr-I love your geeky yet horny fat lady math!!
*Also i confess i have been saying your name 'wagmire' in my head for nearly 2 years*
Also-Cinnamitch..Wow, i'm impressed!! --ETA- Sorry, at your non usage of calculator i mean.. not at how much you weigh! Just thought i better make that clear, lest i seem like a wagmire!

Last edited by mergirl; 01-21-2010 at 07:14 AM. Reason: explaining potential sleaze misunderstanding!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:34 AM   #180
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Currently I weigh 942.5 Newtons.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:18 AM   #181
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjayne66 View Post
You 6 feet tall,I'm 6 feet round lol
Yes indeedy, nice round numbers.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:21 AM   #182
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Currently I weigh 942.5 Newtons.
wooah! Thats hit you on the head apple hot!!
Old 01-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #183
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
well I got as many lumps as a sack of potatoes lmao.....
Each lump is sexier than the last.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #184
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
Each lump is sexier than the last.
Thanks Eric,but you are one of a very priveleged few who know what I look like,and I am pleased you like what you see...
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:33 PM   #185
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Thanks Eric,but you are one of a very priveleged few who know what I look like,and I am pleased you like what you see...
I'm glad that you're pleased. I like that you're loving your body now.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:15 AM   #186
Famouslastwords

Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
wooah! Thats hit you on the head apple hot!!
I weigh 147 pounds on Mars.

Quote:
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:29 AM   #187
mergirl

Quote:
I weigh 147 pounds on Mars.
Nice! I weigh 0 on the moon!
*Though, i bet some wise arsed science buff will come tell me i'm like all wrong n shit!!*

I also weighed 0 when i didnt exist and i will weigh 0 again when i don't exist again! whoooooooooooooooo!!!
hmm ...seeing we spend most of eternity weighing nothing, perhaps we shouldn't worry so much about what we do weigh then we are actually touchable!
Old 01-22-2010, 06:31 AM   #188
Famouslastwords

Quote:
*Though, i bet some wise arsed science buff will come tell me i'm like all wrong n shit!!*

I also weighed 0 when i didnt exist and i will weigh 0 again when i don't exist again! whoooooooooooooooo!!!
hmm ...seeing we spend most of eternity weighing nothing, perhaps we shouldn't worry so much about what we do weigh then we are actually touchable!
Hey Mergirl, when we go to the moon will you give me a piggyback ride?

Quote:
Old 01-22-2010, 06:36 AM   #189
mergirl

Quote:
Hey Mergirl, when we go to the moon will you give me a piggyback ride?
hahaha...hahahahahahahaha! thats the best thing i have ever heard! hahahahahaha!
The answer is yes!
mmm.. can i rep you??
Old 01-22-2010, 11:11 AM   #190
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You are prescient, aren't you?

So, you'd weigh 0 in orbit* (AKA "freefall" meaning you don't feel gravity), but on the moon you'd weigh around 35 pounds (although your mass is the same, so if you ran into a wall at walking speed it would hurt just as much as on earth, for example).

* assuming you were in orbit without any rockets firing, and whatever you were in was not being spun to simulate gravity.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:45 AM   #191
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
You are prescient, aren't you?

So, you'd weigh 0 in orbit* (AKA "freefall" meaning you don't feel gravity), but on the moon you'd weigh around 35 pounds (although your mass is the same, so if you ran into a wall at walking speed it would hurt just as much as on earth, for example).

* assuming you were in orbit without any rockets firing, and whatever you were in was not being spun to simulate gravity.
I KNEW IT WOULD BE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which makes it ok!
Old 01-23-2010, 03:02 PM   #192
fatcow3h

fatcow3h has said some nice things
Smile

205 lbs at 5'4, bmi is obese but i'm still cute lol
Old 01-23-2010, 03:03 PM   #193
Famouslastwords

I just got weighed today. It's official I am 390.6 pounds.

Quote:
Old 01-23-2010, 04:17 PM   #194
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatcow3h View Post
205 lbs at 5'4, bmi is obese but i'm still cute lol

All ways thought BMI stood for Best Meal Intown. I concure you are cute.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:51 PM   #195
fatcow3h

fatcow3h has said some nice things

thank u thats so sweet
Old 01-23-2010, 06:13 PM   #196
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I just got weighed today. It's official I am 390.6 pounds.

Thats sound good except that when I read pounds I think £ - I could never affort that for one date LOL. although I bet your worth every penny.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:58 AM   #197
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

i weigh 283.6.

ON JUPITER
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:13 AM   #198
Famouslastwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPProp View Post
Thats sound good except that when I read pounds I think £ - I could never affort that for one date LOL. although I bet your worth every penny.
LOL! Thanks. I'd give you a discount.

Quote:
Old 01-24-2010, 04:52 PM   #199
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Quote:
LOL! Thanks. I'd give you a discount.

What 10% …………what am I saying ? that would mean you’d only be 351.54 pounds – second thoughts £390.60 seems a good price but it would have to be a couple of dates LOL
Old 01-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #200
Famouslastwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPProp View Post
What 10% …………what am I saying ? that would mean you’d only be 351.54 pounds – second thoughts £390.60 seems a good price but it would have to be a couple of dates LOL

Ok you got a deal! How about... 8?

Quote: