Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-20-2017, 05:12 PM   #2051
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

220lbs I'm just trying to get comfortable in my own skin.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 05:21 PM   #2052
traceg

traceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this board

Up to 445 and holiday season has barely began !
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 05:49 PM   #2053
jakemcduck

jakemcduck has said some nice things

Not sure, I need a new scale. I just know it keeps going up. I'm going to be round by January 2nd at this rate.
jakemcduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 07:34 AM   #2054
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceg View Post
Up to 445 and holiday season has barely began !
Is that your heaviest?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 12:19 PM   #2055
Kristal

Kristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKristal is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Two oh four and (slowly) climbing
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 08:51 AM   #2056
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

216. Working towards my goal for my first active gaining of 230.
sowhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:14 AM   #2057
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!squeezablysoft has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

147.4. Last week was 153.2,
week before that 151.2. Twas my "red" letter week last week, hormones are great.
Old 12-14-2017, 12:56 PM   #2058
jonj287

jonj287 can now change their title

my weigh-in from the other night..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg weigh-in.jpg (121.0 KB, 938 views)
jonj287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 03:54 AM   #2059
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

After several frustrating days of reports in the area of 235, the scale said 232.4 this morning. I know my new job has hurt my exercise routine, but I am working muscles so that should be making up for it at least somewhat...
Old 12-15-2017, 08:27 AM   #2060
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

203. About the same as last time, despite how much my other half likes teasing me that I'm getting fatter.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:46 PM   #2061
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fatter... 342
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 04:36 PM   #2062
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Fatter... 342
Smaller: 165!
Old 12-15-2017, 08:58 PM   #2063
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
203. About the same as last time, despite how much my other half likes teasing me that I'm getting fatter.
Same weight doesn't necessarily mean same size = P
Old 12-16-2017, 12:46 PM   #2064
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Same weight doesn't necessarily mean same size = P
Haha, this is true but it does mean I'm roughly the same size, and that's good enough! I accept that I'm going to slowly get fatter and fatter forever, I just want to process to be slow enough that it doesn't cause me any problems!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 05:14 PM   #2065
CocoaCaramelBBW

CocoaCaramelBBW has said some nice things

Last time i weighed a couple of months ago i was 403. I dont have a scale,I was out in town and stepped on one. I'm not even trying to gain but it seems my body is trying to convince me otherwise
CocoaCaramelBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 11:13 AM   #2066
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Wink

My weight is going up and over 259 once again!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 11:14 AM   #2067
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
My weight is going up and over 259 once again!
*poke poke*
Old 12-17-2017, 12:15 PM   #2068
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

How about you skinny!What does the scale say for you!!??
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 02:13 PM   #2069
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
How about you skinny!What does the scale say for you!!??
Skinny? LOL. I will hop on when I get home. I stepped out for dessert.
Old 12-21-2017, 02:08 AM   #2070
plushkitty

plushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going onplushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going onplushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going onplushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going onplushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going onplushkitty knows EXACTLY what's going on

Went to the doctor today, and now I weigh 355 pounds! The holidays have been good to me.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 05:34 PM   #2071
Flutterby68
My Cups Runneth Over

Flutterby68 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlutterby68 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlutterby68 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Last doctor visit, I was at 310. My doctor believes that my stress levels are contributing to the recent weight gain/inability to lose.
Flutterby68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 07:11 PM   #2072
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Molly View Post
203.6 (on my 5'0 frame that's tubby!!)

I've been a greedy, greedy pig the past few days, putting so much in my chubby little mouth

212.4 or so

nom nom nom

Old 12-28-2017, 08:56 PM   #2073
cooljoeyd

cooljoeyd has said some nice things

just checked up to 325...
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (715.2 KB, 541 views)
cooljoeyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:12 PM   #2074
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Started the year at 220.8. Down from 230 on NY a couple of years ago, but up from the 216 or so I'd been before the holiday season.
Old 01-18-2018, 08:39 AM   #2075
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I weighed in at 160 this morning. I have been cutting some pounds for a tournament this weekend.