Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-29-2009, 10:52 PM   #1
Melissa_cutebabe

Melissa_cutebabe has said some nice things
Default Would they be heavier if they weren't celebs?

A sequel more or less to the thread, what females would you like too see fatten? What celebs do you think would be heavier if they were out of the public eye and real people. Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson are obvious. I think possibly Rachael Ray and Leah Remini.
Melissa_cutebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:58 AM   #2
flashfeeder

flashfeeder has said some nice things

I would say Christina Hendricks from Mad Men, and then Nicole Sullivan who was on Mad TV and King of Queens. Christina has a very curvy figure that I think if she was not under the instense pressure of the entertainment industry to stay slender would be fuller. Nicole I think just seems the type that if she wasn't in acting would be much chubbier.

Christina
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...istina&aqi=g10

Nicole
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole_Sullivan
flashfeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:16 PM   #3
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa_cutebabe View Post
A sequel more or less to the thread, what females would you like too see fatten? What celebs do you think would be heavier if they were out of the public eye and real people. Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson are obvious. I think possibly Rachael Ray and Leah Remini.
Are you asking us which celebs we'd like to see bigger, or are you asking what celebs WOULD be bigger if they weren't in Hollywood? A lot of people gain weight when they're out of the public eye, they just lose it all before doing their next movie, concert, etc.

Then again, there are cases like Dawn French, Charlotte Church and Judy Garland (RIP) who don't lose it....and there are the yo-yo's like Kirsty Alley, Oprah and Anna Nicole (RIP) who go up and down, up and down.

On that note Rachel Ray would be 300 pounds if she wasn't a celeb, you could bank on that. That woman could eat back in the day if you read some of her sob stories.

Britney is just lazy, once her career is over she'll be a fatty....if she doesn't die of an OD or alcohol poisoning in the meantime.

Jessica Simpson's weight, I'm not sure....we'll just have to wait 20 years and find out lol
Old 11-30-2009, 07:24 PM   #4
strathacker77

strathacker77 has said some nice things
Default Would they be heavier if they weren't celebs?

"On that note Rachel Ray would be 300 pounds if she wasn't a celeb, you could bank on that. That woman could eat back in the day if you read some of her sob stories."

You are absolutely 100% right about that. She has to be 24-7 fitness to make up for what she does behind closed doors. The day will come when she finally calls it quits, either with the show or with the facade. Before she started her talk show you certainly saw evidence of her self-indulgence on 30 minute meals. Now if she could just be a little less annoying.........................
strathacker77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #5
curvaluscious

curvaluscious can now change their title

Beyonce, most definitely.

I've read interviews with her where she complains about how much working out and dieting she has to do to have the (curvy I might add) figure she has. She also says that one of her favorite foods is Popeye's Fried Chicken.
curvaluscious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #6
Bigjoedo

Bigjoedo can now change their title

Jennifer Love Hewitt comes to mind, I agree about Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson. Nicole Eggert, Jennifer Lopez, Kelly Clarkson would be another big girl.
Bigjoedo is offline   Reply With Quote