Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-04-2009, 07:26 AM   #1
humber

humber has said some nice things
Default Squashing

What is the heaviest weight in lbs that can be on top?
humber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:13 AM   #2
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

On you? How about trying 2 tonnes and get back to me.
ETA-and sorry thats 4479.96 lbs.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:16 AM   #3
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humber View Post
In my experience, when you're sexually excited, quite a lot. When you're no more, much less.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:20 AM   #4
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
In my experience, when you're sexually excited, quite a lot. When you're no more, much less.
We are looking for an exact answer here in Lbs.. 'Quite a lot' doesn't cut the mustard!
Old 12-04-2009, 08:26 AM   #5
humber

humber has said some nice things

Quote:

What are the positions involved in squashing?
humber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:01 AM   #6
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
According to the internet the human adult body is able to withstand aproximately 14.7 pounds of pressure per square inch.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:16 AM   #7
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
We are looking for an exact answer here in Lbs.. 'Quite a lot' doesn't cut the mustard!
I'm going to go with 479.8 pounds. Do I win a prize?
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:01 PM   #8
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
I'm going to go with 479.8 pounds. Do I win a prize?
You win.....A SQUASHING!!!!!!

*squash*
Old 12-04-2009, 02:10 PM   #9
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
According to the internet the human adult body is able to withstand approximately 14.7 pounds of pressure per square inch.
Your question has a number of variables that need to be fixed before this question can be answered definitively.
Depending on your build and the build and distribution of mass of the person attempting to be on top each person has a higher or lower figure of total mass/pressure endurance than the next person. The webmaster is correct though in his statement of how turned on you are when the person attempts being on top seeing as how part of the human sexual response is to dull down or mute pain response which is directly an inverse proportion to ones level of arousal, as well as ones own base threshold of physical endurance to pain or pressure when the weight is applied to your body. Another thing to consider is what you are laying on at the time the person is trying to be on top as well. A given item will absorb different amounts of pressure, so you would be capable of handling more weight on top of you if say you are laying on a bed as opposed to laying on a hard floor.

What would generally be painful under normal circumstances can either be not felt, ignored, or erotic when one is highly sexually aroused so the threshold of tolerance to pain or pressure goes up as well when one is fully aroused, so you would get a different numerical weight figure of physical tolerance from the standpoint of when one is not sexually aroused than when one is extremely turned on. In my experience that figure can vary over a hundred pounds between discomfort and comfortable and arousing.

Multiplying LillyBBBWs fixed internet value of 14.7 lbs per square inch with my fixed values used to replace the length times width area variables of 72.5 inch tall 19 inch width across the shoulders and not taking into account the narrowing for legs or head, taking my figures as if I were a rectangle I get a square inch of body mass for myself as 1372.25 square inches of body area times 14.7 lbs per square inch of mass support capability, giving my body the capability of being able to support a grand total of 20,172.025 lbs which does not seem reasonable. But even if I take my height of 72.5 inch height and plug in my 9.5 inch depth in place of the width figure for a total of 686.375 square inches then multiply by 14.7 I get a figure of 10,089.712 lbs capacity which isn't any more reasonable as an endurable pressure on my body.

To more realistically give an answer to the question posed, from my experience my 6ft slender frame (28 inch waist) has comfortably had over 450 lb on top. This leaves the numerical figure of general human endurance for a person on top of a person of my frame and height to be close to if not over 500lb before it can be considered physically unendurable.

Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:21 PM   #10
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
According to the internet the human adult body is able to withstand aproximately 14.7 pounds of pressure per square inch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
Multiplying LillyBBBWs fixed internet value of 14.7 lbs per square inch with my fixed values used to replace the length times width area variables [snip]
Before you get too carried away with your calculations, you realize of course that 14.7 pounds per square inch is the normal atmospheric pressure on our bodies?

Good answer, LillyBBBW!
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:41 AM   #11
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallFatSue View Post
Before you get too carried away with your calculations, you realize of course that 14.7 pounds per square inch is the normal atmospheric pressure on our bodies?

Good answer, LillyBBBW!
Being the trivia buff that I am and having taken meteorology many years ago I should have remembered that figure as significant along with average barometric pressure rates. Whoops! My trivia recall rate seems to be declining in my old age being replaced with a much higher instance of CRS lately.

Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:21 PM   #12
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Perhaps I ought to sit on Humber to keep him quiet lol...
In which case the answer is 394lbs..
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:24 PM   #13
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
Your question has a number of variables that need to be fixed before this question can be answered definitively.
Depending on your build and the build and distribution of mass of the person attempting to be on top each person has a higher or lower figure of total mass/pressure endurance than the next person. The webmaster is correct though in his statement of how turned on you are when the person attempts being on top seeing as how part of the human sexual response is to dull down or mute pain response which is directly an inverse proportion to ones level of arousal, as well as ones own base threshold of physical endurance to pain or pressure when the weight is applied to your body. Another thing to consider is what you are laying on at the time the person is trying to be on top as well. A given item will absorb different amounts of pressure, so you would be capable of handling more weight on top of you if say you are laying on a bed as opposed to laying on a hard floor.

What would generally be painful under normal circumstances can either be not felt, ignored, or erotic when one is highly sexually aroused so the threshold of tolerance to pain or pressure goes up as well when one is fully aroused, so you would get a different numerical weight figure of physical tolerance from the standpoint of when one is not sexually aroused than when one is extremely turned on. In my experience that figure can vary over a hundred pounds between discomfort and comfortable and arousing.

Multiplying LillyBBBWs fixed internet value of 14.7 lbs per square inch with my fixed values used to replace the length times width area variables of 72.5 inch tall 19 inch width across the shoulders and not taking into account the narrowing for legs or head, taking my figures as if I were a rectangle I get a square inch of body mass for myself as 1372.25 square inches of body area times 14.7 lbs per square inch of mass support capability, giving my body the capability of being able to support a grand total of 20,172.025 lbs which does not seem reasonable. But even if I take my height of 72.5 inch height and plug in my 9.5 inch depth in place of the width figure for a total of 686.375 square inches then multiply by 14.7 I get a figure of 10,089.712 lbs capacity which isn't any more reasonable as an endurable pressure on my body.

To more realistically give an answer to the question posed, from my experience my 6ft slender frame (28 inch waist) has comfortably had over 450 lb on top. This leaves the numerical figure of general human endurance for a person on top of a person of my frame and height to be close to if not over 500lb before it can be considered physically unendurable.

Rollhandler
In other words

Quote:
I imagine..i gave up about a sentence in..
Old 12-07-2009, 12:35 PM   #14
Marietta

Marietta does more than just post hot picsMarietta does more than just post hot picsMarietta does more than just post hot pics

Hardly a physiologist or ergonomics expert, but it seems logistically unlikely for the "squashee" to be taking the entire weight of a large person unless she/he's standing on her/his chest or something - a 500-pound person is going to spread out and be a lot more "yielding" than 500 lbs of cinder blocks or something. I suspect that, barring osteogenesis imperfecta and airway obstruction, having someone at pretty much any plausible weight on you is unlikely to be a daunting-yet-boner-inducing brush with death.
Marietta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:25 AM   #15
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It depends on the muscle density of the parties involved. More muslce means less spreading of the weight over you. For example..use a couch. If the person is fluffy fat they will spread over the couch but if they have a lot of muscle density..they will go through the couch...im horrible I know.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:46 PM   #16
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default FA/FFA forum users please read

(The following has been posted to all current threads for informational purposes only. Please refrain from replying to this post in this thread. If you have questions please PM me. These rule changes have been brought about following significant deliberation between Dimensions moderators and are effective immediately in relation to all future posts.)

Quote:
The rules of this forum have been updated. I would encourage forum users to read the full text but in short, the main changes are the following
  • Threads or posts considered to be outside of the FA/FFA forum remit will be edited or deleted. Threads will not be moved to other forums. Please consider this before posting. Contact me via PM if you are unsure before posting.
  • Discussion of sexual topics must not contain identities other than your own. Excessive objectification or crudeness will also be edited or removed. Keep things respectful.
  • Participation from non-FA/FFAs is encouraged but given that the forum is a protected space for FA/FFAs, any non-FA/FFAs making negative, disruptive or belittling posts should accordingly expect to see those posts removed or moderated.
A section of text regarding the relationship between the FA/FFA forum and other forums on Dimensions has also been added to the forum sticky.

The rule amendments are intended to strike a balance to allow the FA/FFA forum to fulfill its primary function (as a space for FAs to discuss their experiences openly and honestly) while also demonstrating respect for those that we are attracted to. Failure to follow rules will lead to moderator action. Please understand that this is the FA/FFA forum and play nice
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:11 PM   #17
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
It depends on the muscle density of the parties involved. More muslce means less spreading of the weight over you. For example..use a couch. If the person is fluffy fat they will spread over the couch but if they have a lot of muscle density..they will go through the couch...im horrible I know.

not horrible at all...LOL...you should see my couch at my house...after 5 years of BHMs being on it...it's pretty much deader than dead. Never buy for looks over sturdiness damn it....

*sigh* just wish I could get him to do squashing. He still firmly believes that he'll crush me. LOL I keep telling him that I don't crush easy (the biggest I've been with was 450 and he's not that...soooo...yeah)
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:08 PM   #18
Dravenhawk
President of Manlandia

Dravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized repDravenhawk has super-sized rep

I have had a 525 lb woman sit on my lap for over four hours. She had fallen asleep durring the movie she was watching while I was caressing her. It was the most intimate of sharing. When she awoke she thought I had left and was quite surprised to find me under her. When she remembered she had fallen asleep on my lap she blushed profusely.

Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?
Dravenhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:14 PM   #19
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravenhawk View Post
I have had a 525 lb woman sit on my lap for over four hours. She had fallen asleep durring the movie she was watching while I was caressing her. It was the most intimate of sharing. When she awoke she thought I had left and was quite surprised to find me under her. When she remembered she had fallen asleep on my lap she blushed profusely.
That's hot.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:38 AM   #20
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

I've had over a thousand pounds on top of me (3 big beautiful babes on a hotel bed during a game of truth or dare) and I still managed to crack a smile.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:34 PM   #21
LivingCanvas

LivingCanvas can now change their title

I might not reaaaallly belong in this section but this topic interests meZ

These ladies, of which you speak, have so much confidence... I'm about 270 and am increadibly hesitant to sit on a guy's lap...heaven help me if a guy wants me to be on top sexually, lol.
LivingCanvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:06 PM   #22
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
I've had over a thousand pounds on top of me (3 big beautiful babes on a hotel bed during a game of truth or dare) and I still managed to crack a smile.
That's an odd way of misspelling "spine", Jay.
Lucky fucker.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:43 AM   #23
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingCanvas View Post

These ladies, of which you speak, have so much confidence... I'm about 270 and am increadibly hesitant to sit on a guy's lap...heaven help me if a guy wants me to be on top sexually, lol.
I'm fairly certain I can speak for just about every FA here when I say there isn't much better than to have our big girl sitting in our lap. Feeling her weight on us is just another aspect of experiencing her in every way possible. If you know your guy is an FA you can be almost certain he will enjoy it too.
Old 01-16-2011, 12:58 PM   #24
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingCanvas View Post

The first time I sat on a man's lap I was over 300 lbs. I was so concerned that I refused to put my full weight on him and he knew it and pulled me closer into his arms until my feet were off the floor and my full weight was on him. God, I miss that man. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:10 PM   #25
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
The first time I sat on a man's lap I was over 300 lbs. I was so concerned that I refused to put my full weight on him and he knew it and pulled me closer into his arms until my feet were off the floor and my full weight was on him. God, I miss that man. LOL
This is what I call an amazing feeling: being crushed or smothered by a lovely 300+ lb woman.