Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-16-2011, 04:33 PM   #26
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingCanvas View Post
I might not reaaaallly belong in this section but this topic interests meZ

These ladies, of which you speak, have so much confidence... I'm about 270 and am incredibly hesitant to sit on a guy's lap...heaven help me if a guy wants me to be on top sexually, lol.
You should go for it! If he's willing to try...he knows what he can take. I am 550 lbs and I sit on laps all that time. I've never heard a complaint (although I have heard a few happy grunts.) lol
Old 01-16-2011, 08:42 PM   #27
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed
Default getting physical

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingCanvas View Post
I might not reaaaallly belong in this section but this topic interests meZ

These ladies, of which you speak, have so much confidence... I'm about 270 and am increadibly hesitant to sit on a guy's lap...heaven help me if a guy wants me to be on top sexually, lol.
The interesting thing about squashing is how it absolutely removes the veil of illusions. You think he likes you for your eyes, your conversation, your collection of china? And you doubted him when he said he actually likes you big and enjoys your physique?

When a man is under you, go ahead and try to avoid the purely physical sensations. It's magic that you can be fully clothed, while being so intimate with that man. You may not like it. You may decide, hm, this isn't for me. But it's blatantly physical, even while you're fully clothed. I believe that's magical and i am not the only one.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:48 AM   #28
HereticFA

HereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging in

It also depends on what you are sitting on.

I've bounced a 500+ pound lady on my knees when I was sitting on a bed and she sat there for about ten to fifteen minutes. However I can get uncomfortable with my 300+ pound wife in my lap after a couple of minutes when sitting on our couch due to the edge of an internal board at the front of our couch. But with us on the bed she will want off my lap or from on top of me before I'm tired of her squashing me. I'm uncomfortable for her since I'm smaller but less pliant. It usually goes into giggles since it's hard to keep her from rolling off of me onto the bed.

Don't be afraid of "squashing". If someone you like wants to do it with you, go slowly and give it a try. At a minimum you'll make your FA very happy. You may be very surprised to find you like it as well. It's just another aspect of human intimacy to enjoy the pressure of someone you care about on top of you. Why should only average sized people do it?
HereticFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:12 AM   #29
marky815

marky815 can now change their title
Default take it

me being a 155lbs Ive had a woman about 400lbs on me and although it was fun it did have my chest sore after but a good way sore
marky815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:41 PM   #30
chubbyhoney

chubbyhoney has said some nice things

I squash - a LOT and I love it! Like it says on my website, I'm roughly 320lbs at the moment and for some that's too much and for some, not their limit. No one has ever been able to take my weight standing on them in heels though..
chubbyhoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:08 AM   #31
marky815

marky815 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyhoney View Post
I squash - a LOT and I love it! Like it says on my website, I'm roughly 320lbs at the moment and for some that's too much and for some, not their limit. No one has ever been able to take my weight standing on them in heels though..
I probably could,Im pretty sturdy
marky815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:30 AM   #32
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
I love a woman who loves to squash
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:37 PM   #33
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed
Default evidence

Quote:
I keep seeing evidence that the British educational system is the best. Everyone there seems so enlightened.

Sigh....
Old 09-10-2011, 03:36 PM   #34
chubbyhoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAFA View Post
I keep seeing evidence that the British educational system is the best. Everyone there seems so enlightened.

Sigh....
Well, this isn't something they teach us in school
Old 09-10-2011, 03:37 PM   #35
chubbyhoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
I love a woman who loves to squash
And I love a man who loves a woman who loves to squash!
Old 09-10-2011, 03:37 PM   #36
chubbyhoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky815 View Post
I probably could,Im pretty sturdy
Thise are big words my man, big words... Shame you're not closer and we could find out!
Old 09-10-2011, 07:34 PM   #37
OLD-LOVE

OLD-LOVE has said some nice things

sounds Like Heaven To Me!!!!!
OLD-LOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:18 AM   #38
curvykatiebigboobs

curvykatiebigboobs has said some nice things

I'm new to this site and have recently read about squashing, as an attractivebbw im keen to try it out!
curvykatiebigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:31 PM   #39
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvykatiebigboobs View Post
I'm new to this site and have recently read about squashing, as an attractivebbw im keen to try it out!
Katie is going to crash the server with the influx of e-mails that she receives on this one!
Old 09-21-2011, 05:08 AM   #40
sitz-kissen

sitz-kissen has said some nice things

I have been putting into squashing on a party. During a Question and Answer game. Each candidate is forced to lay on a bench and a fat girl in the middle a ssbbw striptease women is telling the questions. Each person has a buzzer and if the girl or boy answers the question right the oponend gets smothered. The Game has been improved by a wheel which squashing move will be applied on the oponent. If I answered the question wrong I will be smothered with a squashing move and the time how long to be totured. My dick raised up *ding* as I saw the fat girl crushing down a skinny chick. And I was into squashing crushing scene. I am looking for more since then, it is a desease. ^^
sitz-kissen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:19 AM   #41
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

this is very interesting,
ive always wanted o be squashed but never have been sadly. feeling the full weight of one of the gorgeous 300, 400, or even 500+ lb ladies around hear on top of me would be exciting. the anticipation itself of a woman lowering her big beautiful body on me would be incredible. i need to find me a big woman lol
Old 11-15-2011, 08:32 PM   #42
yingxuy

yingxuy has said some nice things

When she remembered that she fell asleep on my lap, and she blushed profusely. This is the most intimate sharing. When she awoke, she thought I had left was very surprised to find that I am in her.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:27 AM   #43
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love squashing a lot! I'm about 375 lbs now and I can just sit there til my fiance passes out. He can take quite a lot, I used to do the same when I was 415 lbs. I love it so much that I accidentily tend to squish my belly in a hug to my normal friends...(I forget to hug like a normal person apparently) lol
Old 11-22-2011, 05:29 PM   #44
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
I love squashing a lot! I'm about 375 lbs now and I can just sit there til my fiance passes out. He can take quite a lot, I used to do the same when I was 415 lbs. I love it so much that I accidentily tend to squish my belly in a hug to my normal friends...(I forget to hug like a normal person apparently) lol
After introducing Escapist to it, he has gotten into so much I have to remind him we are in public sometimes..lol. He more of pda person than me.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:03 AM   #45
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics
Default Wow!!!

Wow CurvyKatie May I pleae join the queue of guys wanting to be squished by you!
I love that feeling when gravity just squeezes you closer together.
Whenever you want to try it out I will be ready.

Well there's alkways wishing and hoping lol

John W
xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvykatiebigboobs View Post
Old 11-25-2011, 08:09 AM   #46
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics
Default Mmmmmmmmm

Mmmmmmmmmm Honey
Now that sounds like ecstasy to me being squashed and face sat by you.
I wish you were a little closer but I'm sure I could find my way oop north

John W

Quote:
Old 12-25-2011, 05:11 PM   #47
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

I've had two women weighing nearly a thousand pounds combined with no problem because I am a tough cookie
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:47 PM   #48
swinglifeaway

swinglifeaway can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesswinglifeaway can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

If there is a limit, I haven't found it yet; but I find that the surface beneath and how I'm feeling that day plays a bit of a roll in how I perceive that weight. 400lb is no problem and feels great so I imagine anything more would be even better Giving back massages is also very mutually beneficial

If anyone would like to help out, you know, for science then that would be awesome
swinglifeaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 11:16 AM   #49
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Squashing is a form a breath play, just like hanging or choking. The physiology in terms of sexual arousal is pretty straightforward. Obviously there are risks but having indulged in this extremely erotic activity most of my life and mostly with SSBBW I can assure you that it's more a matter of method than mass.

I've had women over 700 pounds sit squarely on my chest for almost indefinite periods (while eating two large pizzas in one instance for example). I've also enjoyed combined weights over 1500 pounds quite happily. Even on a hard surface such as a floor or weight bench as long as the squasher remains relatively stationary it's possible to breathe simply by using the abdominals to lower the diaphragm. The stronger your abs the easier this is. Even if the surface you are laying on is hard, the BBW on top of you is soft and your abs can push up against her sufficiently to lower your diaphragm and take a breath underneath almost any amount of weight.

If she's really big and sitting squarely on your chest, it simply won't be possible to take a breath by expanding your rib cage as you may be accustomed, but diaphragmatic breathing will provide plenty of oxygen for the limited activity you'll be having down there.

If the squasher understands a little basic human physiology this can all go out the window though. Even a woman as small as 300 pounds can make a fairly strong guy say uncle in a few minutes. A really big girl who knows what she's doing can turn you blue in under a minute without breaking a sweat.

It's simply a matter of sitting sidesaddle with one buttock on either side of the man's diaphragm (approximately a line near the second to last floating rib). Once she's there all she has to do is notice when the man tries to push up with his abdominal muscles and lean heavily on that cheek when he does so. As soon as he relaxes from this effort lean back to the opposite cheek on his chest and you'll be progressively rocking/squeezing his air out just like toothpaste from a tube.

if you continue this kinetic counter activity against his breathing efforts you will prevail simply by virtue of having gravity on your side. I've seen serious athletes flattened by this simple method and begging for mercy from girls they can easily lift and carry up a flight of stairs.

When SSBBW are involved it isn't even always necessary to use the sidesaddle position. They can sit astride the man with her ass on his abdomen and her pannis (belly apron) on his chest using the diaphragm as an approximate center of gravity. She achieves the same effect rocking from back to front countering his attempts by sitting hard on the belly and then leaning forward onto his chest.

My favorite thing was always go with a nice long static squash, just leisurely sitting, maybe talking, massaging her belly and legs or watching her eat and then at a time of her choosing bringing the serious squash. If the point is just to get him rock hard, that can be done in just a few minutes.

Always be sure to have a safe word or signal. Keep in mind when you're sitting sidesaddle you may not be able to see his face so listen for gasping or coughing sounds. You don't necessarily have to get off at that point but stop countering his moves so he can catch a breath. Above all, for both parties - DON'T PANIC; just relax and enjoy the ride.

Incidentally, I don't recommend butt drops with any size BBW except on relatively soft beds with strong foundations and frames. I've generally found water and gel beds it to be unsatisfactory but the select comfort air mattress beds are surprisingly robust.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:51 AM   #50
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
Squashing is a form a breath play, just like hanging or choking.
For you; I'll maintain that the appeal is not the same for everyone who's into it. I don't find it sexual to have my breathing restricted, but I do enjoy having the weight on me and accept that as part of it.

The rest of the post is awesome, but I just want to make that one bit known.