Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-07-2009, 08:26 PM   #1
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default ***FFA Fantasy- Why Did No One Tell Me This Existed?***

Two things I love... Sushi and Big Men. If you knew this existed and didn't tell me, shame on you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdYZnitDFFk
Old 12-07-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Omg

OMG

OMG

OMG......

Loytoya Jackson is a FFA...DAYUM...we need to hang out.

That was hot...mmmmm...Escapist + food + table = me feeling frisky

LOL...we should have a "Who would you like to eat off of" thread

Last edited by chicken legs; 12-07-2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: meow...fisk fisk
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:44 PM   #3
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

The fetish element didnt even occur to me.

Last edited by SanDiega; 12-07-2009 at 08:47 PM. Reason: can figure out how to delete
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

Did this not make you imagine eating sushi with like, leg hairs stuck to it? And the sushi would be warm.
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #5
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was thinking of my favorite candy, cookies, or edible underwear.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:04 PM   #6
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I was thinking of my favorite candy, cookies, or edible underwear.
Eating off of a guy's body may not be for the faint of heart( see above hair warning) but a warm plate of cookies is a warm plate of cookies....
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:09 PM   #7
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't think I would enjoy someone eating raw fish off my body, unless maybe the person eating really enjoys slow cooked fish.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:09 PM   #8
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default I thought of that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiega View Post
Did this not make you imagine eating sushi with like, leg hairs stuck to it? And the sushi would be warm.

I thought of that, and it did give me pause... But I think that with any fetish (or sexual practice) there's a way to do it right. Maybe they wheeled him out of a cooler. Dunno. Just know I wants California rolls and fat man rolls right now.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:21 AM   #9
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not gonna lie, that is kinda hot.
Im veggie though, so it would have to be vegetable and not fish
Old 12-08-2009, 01:15 AM   #10
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ok, I'm guessing you people are not sushi people. When eaten off the body it is normal to use leaves as decoration & barrier....

----------------------------
I would be willing to do this just to see Chicken Legs eat sushi......oh and with the stipulation that someone gives me a few bites of sushi too

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Not gonna lie, that is kinda hot.
Im veggie though, so it would have to be vegetable and not fish
Its ok we will toss in a few California Rolls for you, and we can leave out the crab meat.

Last edited by escapist; 12-08-2009 at 01:19 AM.
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:28 AM   #11
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

This a little off topic. But did anyone else think it was really hilarious when bruno interviewed paula abdul about her humanitarian work while using mexicans as furniture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSIWju5AZzc

(There is also the fat guy with sushi in this one.)
Old 12-08-2009, 04:14 AM   #12
chicken legs
yawn

OMG..LOL

Paula Abdul's face....PRICELESS...hahahhaha

and you do get a better look at the BHM serving platter..lol
Old 12-08-2009, 08:37 PM   #13
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

"Ok, I'm guessing you people are not sushi people. When eaten off the body it is normal to use leaves as decoration & barrier...."

Like I said, there's a right way to do it. Thanks Escapist.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:32 AM   #14
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post
"Ok, I'm guessing you people are not sushi people. When eaten off the body it is normal to use leaves as decoration & barrier...."

Like I said, there's a right way to do it. Thanks Escapist.
Yeah my only thought is, if you ate it off me like Chicken Legs suggested, well thats just a lot of table space, I mean it would be like going to a sushi buffet with everything that would fit on me lol.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:35 AM   #15
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've been the sushi plate before... it wasn't as sexy as I was hoping it to be, unfortunately, but hey, it works for some people. I'd much rather have the sushi first and the fat boy for dessert.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:03 AM   #16
Sir Shrek

Sir Shrek has said some nice things

Thats something else il have to do before i die.....be the Sushi Plate
Sir Shrek is offline   Reply With Quote