Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #1
maureenc

maureenc can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmaureenc can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Your favorite fat girl features...

So, I was wondering...what is is about a fat girl that appeals to you? Is it the booty? The boobs? The big thighs? The belly? See I'm new to this whole FA thing, and love that there are guys out there that love big girls, but I have a very different body shape and am really interested to see what guys are looking for
maureenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:37 AM   #2
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Your favorite fat girl features...

I have been a BBW fan since the 1940's and I have always found the overall 'roundness' of women as being attractive. I remember back in kindergarten having a crush on the fattest girl in the class 'Montez'! As a teenager, I discovered large hips and breast.
The one thing that never changed, is finding a pretty face attractive.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:48 AM   #3
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quite frankly it's ALL lovely.

If I had to pick, I would definitely say a nice big belly, but depending on a girl's build, any number of pieces parts could be attractive.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:53 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Maureen, first I'm glad you found us here!

Second, there is a huge variety in what different guys are most interested in. "FA" is not so much a specific type as an umbrella term covering a huge variety of preferences. You may get any number of specific answers here, but it will probably still not be a complete list. It is a bit like asking fans of the NFL what they like best about it, or lovers of pizza what they like best about it.

Not to say that the answers may not be interesting anyway, just that they won't present a complete picture.

And of course, there are excellent odds that there are guys who like women who are exactly Maureen shaped, but they may not realize that until they actually get to know you
Old 12-09-2009, 10:15 AM   #5
Plainguy

Plainguy can now change their title
Default As to my fav fat girl features. .

Now here is a thread I could get lost in. . For myself I find all of a fat girl's features gorgeous, yet I will admit having a bit of a preference for specific "parts" if you will.

I confess I'm a butt lover, however large thighs, and large upper arms can sent waves of warmth across my soul as well. .Large soft bellies are delightful and while large breasts are wonderful they're not most important in my eyes (considering my opinion and change will get you a coffee somewhere)
Plainguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:09 AM   #6
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

*stands on top of the largest booty I can find wearing a hat, shades and a gold watch around my neck*

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 03:16 PM   #7
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

First of all I am a butt man, I love really large pear shape women with wide hips, thick cellulite legs and thighs, and a large booty.

Second of all how come there are so many of these types of questions? Don't people use the search button?
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:23 PM   #8
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by maureenc View Post
So, I was wondering...what is is about a fat girl that appeals to you? The big thighs? The belly?
speaking about strictly physical attributes, pretty much these two. with big hips holding a close third

Quote:
Originally Posted by maureenc View Post
See I'm new to this whole FA thing, and love that there are guys out there that love big girls...
i'd like to get one thing straight - i'm not into "big girls." i'm into fat girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:55 PM   #9
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My favourite features that are unique to a fat girl are big bellies, big thighs, and big arms :-)
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:57 PM   #10
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

Do i have to pick just one part? Everything looks great on a big woman. I always had a fondness for big flabby arms.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:45 PM   #11
zosimos

zosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default -----

I love all shapes and sizes of BBWs, but here's a few things in particular that drive me wild...
1. Arm chub - fluffy, puffy, pillowy upper arms delight me. If I'm lucky enough to catch a glimpse of actual upper arm CLEAVAGE, I can really feel my brain kinda starting to shut off with pleasure. A big fluffy upper arm with some long hair draping over it... ooooo <dies> There's something so feminine about arm chub... you can fatten a guy up as much as you want, the arm chub will refuse to manifest.
2. Back fat - those big soft pouches of fat on the upper back delight me. Now THAT is what I call a love handle!
3. Cellulite and stretch-marks - I love the texture and feel of cellulite and stretch-marks. Also, their somewhat "forbidden" nature makes them all the more appealing.

I could certainly go on here individually extolling every part of the female body in its fattened form, but I compel myself to desist. But I'll add that the simple fact of a BBW being out of shape is also immensely appealing to me - getting out of breath, struggling to fit in clothes and tight places, etc, etc...
zosimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:48 PM   #12
TheIceManVer2.0

TheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Like it all! Big booty, wide hips, thick thighs, big bellies...
Old 12-10-2009, 10:03 PM   #13
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This thread is so awesome.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:30 PM   #14
dellus

dellus has said some nice things
Default BBW features

I Like BBWs because;

1. they synbolize fertility to me -VOLUPTOUS PEAR SHAPE, HEART SHAPED ASS, JIGGLY FAT WITH CELLULITE, STRONG GAL, ripe.

2. bbwS HAVE BEEN SOME OF THE SWEeTEST WOMEN i HAVE MET.

3. I love the soft warmth of a BBW - esp in bed.

4. Must have positive attitude, smile, engaging eyes.

5. I find fat women more feminine.

Body features:

1. Pear shape - wide hips, round ass, fat thighs, smaller waist.
2. curves, rounded form.
3. Full round face with almond eyes and succulent lips.
4 I like fat arms, round shoulder. Exposed arms & neck is hot.
Big turn-offs: Butch masculine image, goth, poor skin, unattractive feet, blocky square body with no butt.

You spend some time here and you will learn what the FAs like - it varies, but I think many like to express their desires.
dellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:25 AM   #15
flashfeeder

flashfeeder has said some nice things

Can't say as I have just one favorite feature. For me it even changes based on the individual. Things as subtle as how someone dresses or carries themselves make a difference for me on what feature draws my eye.
flashfeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:57 PM   #16
captainawesome

captainawesome can now change their title

It certainly varies and I don't find all BBW/SSBBW attractive. It's not just being overweight. I also find thin women attractive, but moreso if they have large breasts or thick thighs.

For me, it's always first the face. A cute face surrounded in fat is the best.

Next:

1. Huge, pillowy upper arms. Upper arm rolls and hanging fat are great.
2. Hanging, round belly.
3. Thick thighs, big ass
4. The overall roundness of a SSBBW
5. The waddle!
captainawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:49 PM   #17
maureenc

maureenc can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmaureenc can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks guys for all your responses, and I apologise if you've seen this here before...I'm still exploring the site, and nothing I searched for brought this topic up, but I may have used the wrong search words.

I guess for me, I never really realised there were guys out there who like fat women. I have always lived around fat women, and have grown to feel more comfortable with fat women, but I always carried around the same chip on my shoulder from highschool, that a guy couldn't possibly find me attractive. So this is all enlightening

Thank you again for replying, and I apologize for bringing something up that has obviously been brought up before.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:54 PM   #18
mykee

mykee has said some nice things

For me, it's always the face first,something about when she smiles.
Then its:
1) Belly
2) thighs
3)forearm / arms
4)etc...
Its also the way she carries herself, I love a confident women.

I don't know if anyone saw the movie "Ray" but there is a scene when he feels the woman's forearm and if his finger don't touch
then he moves on, for me its the opposite, if my finger touch she's too thin.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mykee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:24 PM   #19
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

The awesome part.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:41 PM   #20
maureenc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
The awesome part.
Ha ha ha!!! That is the best reply EVER!
Old 12-18-2009, 02:18 PM   #21
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm an ass and thigh man....well and boobs and well, everything.

:eat1:
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:27 PM   #22
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Belly and flabby arms and pudge peeking out between clothes ^______^

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:50 AM   #23
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Mostly, it's their personality and character. Let me explain.. Because of the social pressure, most big girls have had to develope these to be popular or at least gain some social status. Thin or otherwise women often rely on their looks and or bodies to attract.

That and a big girls soft curvey jigging roundness!
Old 12-20-2009, 12:39 AM   #24
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
The awesome part.
Indeed. I love a good Apple shape, but I find all types of women attractive.
Personality, pretty face and good vibes count for a lot with me.

Why are Apples appealing to me? A big belly is very feminine (probably because of pregnancy; not sure). I find indulgence very hot, and getting bigger parts comes with that territory. Nice wide hips and ass are cool too.
And lets not forget boobs. And thighs. I guess I love it all!
bbwsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #25
wi-steve

wi-steve can now change their title
Default Best part?

What do I like best about BBWs?

They aren't skinny!!!!!

Ok, seriously, i am a big fan of (in no particular order):
- Butt shelfs
- Belly rolls, the further they stick out the better. Bonus for side belly.
- Hips that fill a doorway
- Boobs that poof out of whatever poor bra you try and put them in.
- Thighs that rub
- Arms that jiggle

Or any combination of the above.
wi-steve is offline   Reply With Quote