Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-16-2011, 01:06 PM   #251
985WEST

985WEST has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy_blue_eyez View Post
I can assure you sir, that the feet on this fat girl are very well kept.........so your sweeping generalisation need not lie at my heels

Good thread though, I always hated my double chin...quite conscious of it in pictures.
I hate my own feet, double chin and I wish my waist was smaller too.
985WEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:22 PM   #252
lostjacket
I found it.

lostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this boardlostjacket carries a lot of weight on this board

As a lover of the pear/hourglass I'd have to go with her hips/booty.

Those thighs though....omg.

JacketsLost
lostjacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:25 PM   #253
OCCS

OCCS has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by 985WEST View Post
I hate my own feet, double chin and I wish my waist was smaller too.
Why? is there any problem on that?
Old 11-17-2011, 07:13 AM   #254
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

I love all parts, but a big belly that overflows the front and sides of a woman's jeans just drives me wild. And I get amazingly turned on by heavy upper arms, especially when a BBW wears a sleeveless dress. And I love when a woman begins developing a double chin, indicating she has been overindulging and is putting on weight.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:00 PM   #255
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCCS View Post
Why? is there any problem on that?
It's her body. She can like or dislike parts of it without permission from you.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:27 AM   #256
dndydn

dndydn has said some nice things
Default dndydn

Big full legs! Huge thighs and enormous super-full, super-wide calves! I also find big upper arms very pleasing to the eye! And I love a big round bum, and large breasts! I guess you could say I love everything about a SSBBW!
And most large ladies have nice round faces, which I find very appealing!
dndydn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:41 AM   #257
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging in

"Huggability" - being able to put my arms around a soft woman and squeeze her really tight

Cute faces - full cheeks, any wrinkles rounded out, fuller lips. Some WPTH girls have faces like this - and they're also adorable, but BBWs are more likely to have a face I swoon over. I've seen before/after pics of people who lost this face when they lost weight.

Adam's apples and tendons in the neck hidden - I'm not attracted to a woman that looks like a dude!
RabbitScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:13 PM   #258
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitScorpion View Post
"Huggability" - being able to put my arms around a soft woman and squeeze her really tight
I enjoy that, but I enjoy even more when a woman is so big that I cannot get my arms all the way 'round!
Old 11-20-2011, 07:13 PM   #259
gitlow

gitlow has said some nice things
Default Give me the large breasts many of them have!

I love large breasts and many fat women have them. A lot more of them do, than those who aren't!

So very large breasts, with a huge ass and hips is the formula for heaven, in my book!

I'll put it like this, "Norma Stitz is a dream!"
gitlow is offline   Reply With Quote