Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-23-2009, 09:54 AM   #26
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maureenc View Post
So, I was wondering...what is is about a fat girl that appeals to you? Is it the booty? The boobs? The big thighs? The belly?
YES!!!!!!!!!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:00 AM   #27
bigbuttlover39

bigbuttlover39 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbuttlover39 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

pretty much everything listed above, and everything else as well hahaha i simply adore bigger girls and everything about em! the bigger the better. rawr
bigbuttlover39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:15 AM   #28
RyanFA

RyanFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRyanFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default mmm

well If I had to put them in order, I like a big soft belly the most. Butt, arms, and legs second, and boobs third. This is assuming you are only talking about from the neck down. I also like a round face, pretty eyes and smile. Double chin is a plus (to me it looks strange when a girl has a really skinny face and a larger body) Smooth porcelin skin...I could go on.
RyanFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #29
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

To be honest I'm very tactile so wherever she enjoys being touched is where my attention goes, well, went anyway. When I was younger I tended to go straight for the biggest bits, whatever those were. A young girl might accept being enjoyed as features and body parts but women generally want to be appreciated more comprehensively. "Boob" man or "ass" man become double entendres of the first order once you realize you like women and not just sex with them. JMO.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:49 AM   #30
jenboo
On Timeout

jenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

my favourite fat girl part as a fat girl is my tummy. It is really soft and warm, smells nice and is a good pillow for some. I think there are other fat girls that don;t like their tummy rubbed, but I quite like it. I would like to say that I love the fat girls personalities better than specific body parts, but unfortunately it seems a lot of the fat girls my age are bitter and angry and cannot seem to accept each other very much. I know a couple of girls who are fat and have the stereotypical "nice girl" personalities and I love to hang with them, but there are lots more "not so nice" personalities that I have come across here on Dimensions, other websites, and of course in the real world. I wonder if some of it has to do with social retardation, lack of people skills or just being pissed off at life.
jenboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:02 AM   #31
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenboo View Post
my favourite fat girl part as a fat girl is my tummy. It is really soft and warm, smells nice and is a good pillow for some. I think there are other fat girls that don;t like their tummy rubbed, but I quite like it. I would like to say that I love the fat girls personalities better than specific body parts, but unfortunately it seems a lot of the fat girls my age are bitter and angry and cannot seem to accept each other very much. I know a couple of girls who are fat and have the stereotypical "nice girl" personalities and I love to hang with them, but there are lots more "not so nice" personalities that I have come across here on Dimensions, other websites, and of course in the real world. I wonder if some of it has to do with social retardation, lack of people skills or just being pissed off at life.
I was in the "pissed off at life" boat for a long, long time. I finally got myself out of it a few months ago.

Some people's minds are so clouded with negativity it impairs their judgement to make rational decisions, I used to be like that.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:22 AM   #32
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

i like the coin purse...
it's adorable
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:13 AM   #33
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm a boob, butt/hip, belly, thigh-man all rolled into one! If a woman is really fat on a particular area of her body then

I do go through phases though, right now I am leaning towards being a butt-man... huge super soft female tushes!
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:54 AM   #34
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykee View Post
For me, it's always the face first,something about when she smiles.
Then its:
1) Belly
2) thighs
3)forearm / arms
4)etc...
Its also the way she carries herself, I love a confident women.

I don't know if anyone saw the movie "Ray" but there is a scene when he feels the woman's forearm and if his finger don't touch
then he moves on, for me its the opposite, if my finger touch she's too thin.
rofl, good movie correlation ;P I also find arms/forearms attractive Skinny arms on a fat girl just doesn't look right, just like skinny legs don't look right either...well in my eyes at least I also agree a confident fat girl turns me on more than anything
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 05:50 PM   #35
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For me its generally anything that wobbles but particularly adore double chins, belly, boobs, bottom (Im English), plump venus mount, huge arms and thighs but best of all rolls of back fat. eccentric limey or what?
Old 12-27-2009, 07:36 PM   #36
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPProp View Post
For me its generally anything that wobbles but particularly adore double chins, belly, boobs, bottom (Im English), plump venus mount, huge arms and thighs but best of all rolls of back fat. eccentric limey or what?
What's a venus mount o.O
Old 12-28-2009, 12:25 PM   #37
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
What's a venus mount o.O
Venus statue...only plump
Old 01-02-2010, 05:57 PM   #38
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

me i guess a double chin is a plus but I am a sucker for a badonkadonk.
Old 01-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #39
jenboo
On Timeout

jenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Drifter View Post
me i guess a double chin is a plus but I am a sucker for a badonkadonk.
I hate my double chin, I did not realize that some men were attracted to that. I always assumed cause most of the web models have more skinny faces that that is what was considered beautiful. Learn something new every day
Old 01-02-2010, 09:01 PM   #40
scroogey

scroogey does more than just post hot picsscroogey does more than just post hot picsscroogey does more than just post hot pics

this thread is interesting

it surprises me that so many of you are so attracted to big arms, i never really considered them to be much of a turn on.. but hey! cool.
scroogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:09 PM   #41
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

I like the...

and the...

and especially the...

This question is unfair, is there a "I love it all!" option?!
Old 01-03-2010, 12:08 AM   #42
maureenc

maureenc can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmaureenc can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gspoon View Post
I like the...

and the...

and especially the...

This question is unfair, is there a "I love it all!" option?!
Sure you can say you love it all, lol!
maureenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:58 AM   #43
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My favorite feature is the warm embrace of a BBW and the way her body feels in your arms. Whether it's a) on a dance floor with a romantic song, b) when you look at each other, just before your lips meet, c) cuddling during an afternoon movie, or d) you're just so happy to see each other, I'm a little suprised no one's mentioned it.

All BBW have attractive parts of some type; after one falls in love with one, they just fall into place.

Last edited by Captain Save; 01-03-2010 at 02:01 AM.
Captain Save is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:42 AM   #44
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In early times I liked realy full breatst. I also liked curvy girls. I think there's my love for round girls begun. Later I liked more and more belly and butt.
Today I am realy in love with my wife's fat belly. He's so round and fat, I am realy horny to think about her belly. Further I like mostly the whole body of a fat girl.
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:40 AM   #45
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

Quote:
I hate my double chin, I did not realize that some men were attracted to that. I always assumed cause most of the web models have more skinny faces that that is what was considered beautiful. Learn something new every day
Skinny face on a fat body? Nah, doesn't look right. I'll put my money that most FAs are attracted to a cute, round, chubby face than a skinny one. There aren't really that many models either with skinny faces that I've seen, but I'm also usually paying attention to the 300lbs+ models when they post their updates on here *shrug*
Old 01-03-2010, 06:59 AM   #46
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love how this thread has brought so many infrequent posters/lurkers out of the woodwork
Old 01-03-2010, 12:25 PM   #47
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
I love how this thread has brought so many infrequent posters/lurkers out of the woodwork
this makes me wonder how many "lurkers" there are out on the street??!!

Confident "loud and proud" FA's are sooooo sexy
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:40 PM   #48
jenboo
On Timeout

here is some double chin for y'all......

Last edited by jenboo; 01-09-2010 at 10:16 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:14 PM   #49
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
What's a venus mount o.O

I'm pretty sure they were referring to the MOUND of Venus.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:08 PM   #50
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
here is some double chin for y'all......
I like it.....anyone else agree that it looks cute?