Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-03-2010, 10:05 PM   #51
S13Drifter
JDM Fanboy

S13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot picsS13Drifter does more than just post hot pics

Yes I agree. I like it!
Old 01-04-2010, 01:35 AM   #52
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation dollars and cents...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
Skinny face on a fat body? Nah, doesn't look right. I'll put my money that most FAs are attracted to a cute, round, chubby face than a skinny one. There aren't really that many models either with skinny faces that I've seen, but I'm also usually paying attention to the 300lbs+ models when they post their updates on here *shrug*
according to some of the top webmistresses, a thin face on a big body is by far a better money maker than a fat face on a big body....

i let the money answer this question... the FA majority loves a thin face...

"never argue with the mothers..." – Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:52 AM   #53
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl View Post
according to some of the top webmistresses, a thin face on a big body is by far a better money maker than a fat face on a big body....

Sorry LMG, but I have to question whether the "FA majority" is accurately represented by the subset of paysite subsrcibers? If the question was "your favorite wank fodder features?" you might be right. Great eyes and smile, lit well from within, makes any shape/size face attractive. JMO
Old 01-04-2010, 06:57 AM   #54
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

*shrug*, the models also have a good way of working with the cameras to make their faces look skinny imo. Used to date one that every dude thought she was a skinny chick from her face pics, but her face wasn't really skinny at all, she just knew how to work the angles that good.
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:48 AM   #55
samestar

samestar can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by maureenc View Post

I guess for me, I never really realised there were guys out there who like fat women. I have always lived around fat women, and have grown to feel more comfortable with fat women, but I always carried around the same chip on my shoulder from highschool, that a guy couldn't possibly find me attractive. So this is all enlightening
Let me just say since I have come here, I have found there are many men who LOVE fat women. I used to feel alone until I came here and discovered I'm not alone! Guys do find fat women attractive.

Now, for me it's:

Big belly
Big thighs
Big butt
Big boobs
Everything!
samestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:50 AM   #56
luvhips

luvhips can now change their title
Default likes

Pear shape women with with wide hips large butt and heavy thighs. Large arms aren't bad either.
luvhips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:23 PM   #57
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

i'm proud to be in the minority.
i love a fat face, to go perfectly with a fat everything else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:10 PM   #58
Southpaw

Southpaw has said some nice things
Default hmmmm must be the 4 B's

I love the 4 B's and not in any particular order
1- beutiful face
2- big belly
3- big butt
4- big breasts
crap who am i trying to fool I love every part!!!lol but those four always turn my head.
Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:14 PM   #59
Banedon

Banedon can now change their title

I would have to agree with Southpaw. The 4 B's mentioned are wonderful!

I love how a girl's belly looks as it pushes away from a top. Especially when you see a girl for the first time, you notice the shape there and look again. A large, full belly is a wonderful thing for a girl to have and a big plus in my book. Hooray for soft, amazing bellies!

Breasts are very nice as well, and everyone has their own preference here. They have to be within reason. I personally like the big breasts to have the matching big belly. The former without the latter just doesn't look the best to me.
Banedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:39 AM   #60
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banedon View Post
I would have to agree with Southpaw. The 4 B's mentioned are wonderful!

I love how a girl's belly looks as it pushes away from a top. Especially when you see a girl for the first time, you notice the shape there and look again. A large, full belly is a wonderful thing for a girl to have and a big plus in my book. Hooray for soft, amazing bellies!

Breasts are very nice as well, and everyone has their own preference here. They have to be within reason. I personally like the big breasts to have the matching big belly. The former without the latter just doesn't look the best to me.
Don't know why but I just tried to rep this guy

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:29 PM   #61
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Have I mentioned Back Fat here before ?? – the sheer joy of giving a woman a neck and back massage and her moaning at the pleasure of it is immeasurable and a couple of hours massage is an excellent prelude. They love the fact I love their back fat (mostly they don’t) and the massage. For me it’s the best way I know - short of having half a bottle of scotch - of relaxing after a long stressful day. It’s defiantly a win win situation
Old 01-19-2010, 03:37 PM   #62
maureenc

maureenc can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmaureenc can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPProp View Post
Have I mentioned Back Fat here before ?? – the sheer joy of giving a woman a neck and back massage and her moaning at the pleasure of it is immeasurable and a couple of hours massage is an excellent prelude. They love the fact I love their back fat (mostly they don’t) and the massage. For me it’s the best way I know - short of having half a bottle of scotch - of relaxing after a long stressful day. It’s defiantly a win win situation
Coming to Canada anytime soon? Seriously...I will provide the back fat if you provide the massage
maureenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:02 PM   #63
Banedon

Banedon can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Don't know why but I just tried to rep this guy
Hehe, thank you! What does rep mean, though? I'm pretty sure it's a good thing, judging by your smilies. Happy eating, everyone.
Banedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:35 PM   #64
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Coming to Canada anytime soon? Seriously...I will provide the back fat if you provide the massage
What is it with you Canadians girls? - the girl I had in mind when I wrote about the delights of back fat is Canadian from Victoria, BC – I was out there a couple of years back. Are you all blessed with gorgeous back fat?. If so - I’ll definitely have to think about relocating out there with my company as they have offices /sites in Montréal, Calgary, Ottawa, Quebec, Saskatoon and Sorel-tracy. - Could this mean I would never need to drink again to relax and could I be in eternal bliss??.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:20 PM   #65
maureenc

maureenc can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmaureenc can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
What is it with you Canadians girls? - the girl I had in mind when I wrote about the delights of back fat is Canadian from Victoria, BC – I was out there a couple of years back. Are you all blessed with gorgeous back fat?. If so - I’ll definitely have to think about relocating out there with my company as they have offices /sites in Montréal, Calgary, Ottawa, Quebec, Saskatoon and Sorel-tracy. - Could this mean I would never need to drink again to relax and could I be in eternal bliss??.
LOL! There are plenty of big Canadian girls with back fat that need some loving, myself included :P
maureenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:32 PM   #66
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Quote:
LOL! There are plenty of big Canadian girls with back fat that need some loving, myself included :P
I’m definitely feeling the urge to move continents, particularly if there's no issues with the desert disease…………wandering palms , now where did I put that tooth brush ?
Old 01-26-2010, 08:58 PM   #67
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banedon View Post
Hehe, thank you! What does rep mean, though? I'm pretty sure it's a good thing, judging by your smilies. Happy eating, everyone.
Check your "User CP" tab and you will find some

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:11 PM   #68
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I really dig the thinner face & neck on a larger body, but for the most part I am a T&N guy. It really goes back to my first BBW experience. She was like a Super Hour Glass. HUGE Hooters, Huge butt, tiny little waist with no belly at all. It would just trip me out how I could put my hands around her waist but everything else was just Ginormas. A friend of mine actualy sent me a picture of her sitting on me I just disappeared behind that huge ass.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:01 PM   #69
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zosimos View Post
I love all shapes and sizes of BBWs, but here's a few things in particular that drive me wild...
1. Arm chub - fluffy, puffy, pillowy upper arms delight me. If I'm lucky enough to catch a glimpse of actual upper arm CLEAVAGE, I can really feel my brain kinda starting to shut off with pleasure. A big fluffy upper arm with some long hair draping over it... ooooo <dies> There's something so feminine about arm chub... you can fatten a guy up as much as you want, the arm chub will refuse to manifest.
2. Back fat - those big soft pouches of fat on the upper back delight me. Now THAT is what I call a love handle!
3. Cellulite and stretch-marks - I love the texture and feel of cellulite and stretch-marks. Also, their somewhat "forbidden" nature makes them all the more appealing.

I could certainly go on here individually extolling every part of the female body in its fattened form, but I compel myself to desist. But I'll add that the simple fact of a BBW being out of shape is also immensely appealing to me - getting out of breath, struggling to fit in clothes and tight places, etc, etc...
zosimos? where have you been all my life?
Old 01-30-2010, 09:19 PM   #70
slrm2m

slrm2m can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesslrm2m can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
To be honest I'm very tactile so wherever she enjoys being touched is where my attention goes, well, went anyway. When I was younger I tended to go straight for the biggest bits, whatever those were. A young girl might accept being enjoyed as features and body parts but women generally want to be appreciated more comprehensively. "Boob" man or "ass" man become double entendres of the first order once you realize you like women and not just sex with them. JMO.

Wow, I absolutely love this answer. And I think it applies to women, too. Sometime around 35 or so, I started to realize that I wasn't interested in having sex with a body, I was interested in having sex with a man. And this radically shifted how I desired men. I had to actually get "hot" for who he was as a person in order for the sex to be any good. When I was younger, a pair of strong shoulders and a handsome face was enough...now, I want to want all of him!
Let's celebrate the ability to find the erotic in relation to the other...not just in the parts of the other. Its so much hotter that way!
slrm2m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:04 AM   #71
StaySafeTonight
Awesome-Sauce.

StaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 club

I love it all!

I love the big upper arms, the soft forearms, chubby cheeks, the double chin, the BELLY for rubbing, rubbing against, kissing, grabbing.... the wide hips that you can rest you hands on, the breasts, the jiggles, and varying degrees of softness, the large thighs you can sink your fingers into... the size in general... agh. I love it all.

Sorry if that was too much. Dry spell.
StaySafeTonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:57 PM   #72
BMOC

BMOC can now change their title

Im all about the hips on a woman. Thick hips usually mean thick thighs and broad ass. Not always though, but that's where it starts with me.
BMOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:21 AM   #73
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I have two huge back rolls that compliment my shelf butt,and I like them lol
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:30 PM   #74
karaokepmp

karaokepmp has said some nice things

It's as unique as there are the many wonderful, sensual, beautiful, stimulating fat girls out there in the world. I "used to" be a definitive "breast man", but as I got older (nee mature) my thoughts, desires & "lusts" have wandered over to the belly, hips, thighs and bottoms of a woman quite a bit. But I would have to say the fat girl's SMILE is my all-time fav feature.

Jim
(aka karaokepmp)
karaokepmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:34 PM   #75
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjayne66 View Post
I have two huge back rolls that compliment my shelf butt,and I like them lol
I like them too.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote