Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2006, 05:47 PM   #1
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default 3-Wheel Bike for Big People!!!

Sandie has wanted to get a three-wheeled bicycle for some time now. So I just did a web search and found the Personal Activity Vehicle (PAV) from Worksman Cycles. It can hold up to 550 pounds. They also offer a stretch version for people over six feet tall.

We're definitely thinking of ordering one. Here's the web site with more info on the PAV:

http://www.worksman.com/pav.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PAV.JPG (55.3 KB, 850 views)
Old 04-29-2006, 06:00 PM   #2
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.
rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've seen a couple of these tooling around town here, sometimes towing a little trailer, and they look quite efficient. That seat sure looks a lot comfier than a regular one.

When I've tried recombent bicycles (stationary ones) at the gym I've found it made my knees hurt. Maybe it was from having to lift the weight of a heavy thigh with each pedal push? You might want to give one of those a try before ordering to make sure you don't have the same feeling.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 07:30 PM   #3
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here's the one I want. And it's a scooter!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scooter.jpg (31.5 KB, 810 views)

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 07:45 PM   #4
crazygrad

crazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 club

you can try to limit knee pain by changing the position of the seat. I've noticed that some recumbents don't let me get the proper distance to the pedals but the seats don't give crotch crush like the terrible seats on upright stationary bikes. Also, since recumbents work muscles at a different angle than uprights, try stretching the quads and hamstrings to prevent knee pain, which can be caused by too much tightness in the hamstrings or quads. These suggestions may not help everyone- but some people may find they help so they can ride as exercise or for fun.
crazygrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 07:57 PM   #5
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Those look like a lot of fun and a great way to regain mobility!
Old 04-29-2006, 10:21 PM   #6
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've seen thing similar to that on the streets.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 10:46 PM   #7
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!
Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!Fuzzy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Zitkus
Sandie has wanted to get a three-wheeled bicycle for some time now. So I just did a web search and found the Personal Activity Vehicle (PAV) from Worksman Cycles. It can hold up to 550 pounds. They also offer a stretch version for people over six feet tall.
That bike has nice lines, up until the handle bars.. which look like an afterthought. I think it needs some 70s-style chopper handles.
Old 04-30-2006, 07:34 AM   #8
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem knows EXACTLY what's going ondreamer72fem knows EXACTLY what's going ondreamer72fem knows EXACTLY what's going ondreamer72fem knows EXACTLY what's going ondreamer72fem knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz
Here's the one I want. And it's a scooter!
That is cool looking...do you have a webpage with info on this?
Stacey
Old 04-30-2006, 08:24 AM   #9
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks for the link, Wayne. We can't afford one right now, but this has been added to my favorites. What a great way to be able to go biking again.
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:50 AM   #10
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default or this one

http://www.torkerusa.com/tristar-red.html

Question: I have a very large stomach and can't really use the excercise bike in my gym because of it. It makes pedaling that more difficult. Would a recumbant(or the recumbant bicycles the ones where you lean all the way back?) bike like these trikes make cycling easier?
Old 04-30-2006, 09:24 AM   #11
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer72fem
That is cool looking...do you have a webpage with info on this?
Stacey

Here ya go!

http://www.palmerind.com/electric/twosome.html

I had to pass on one that went really cheap on ebay a while back...the shipping would have been more than the cost of the bike/scooter. I was seriously bummed.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 10:06 AM   #12
sweetnnekked
Turgid Member!

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Wayne 'n' Sandie,
Thanks so much for posting that website! I never would have known about it otherwise. What a great way to get back in shape!! If I ever get my insurance company to buy me a scooter, I'll get one of those.

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter

Last edited by sweetnnekked : 04-30-2006 at 10:11 AM.
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 10:26 AM   #13
crazygrad

crazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 clubcrazygrad is a member of the 500 club

Toodles,
The best way to try a recumbent to see if it works for you is to go to a reputable bike shop or fitness supply seller in your area and check a few models out. Different models may give you a different feel depending on the angle of the seat (is it inclined a bit or more straight up?), the distance to the pedals (how adjustable is the distance), the pedal position and the position of the handle bars). Minor changes in any of these can make a huge difference in how the bike feels. Try a few, play with the adjustments and see how you feel. My gut reaction is that a recumbent will be reasonable comfortable for someone with a larger stomach. They certainly were for me. The general position of a recumbent is slightly leaned back with the legs more stretched to the front- so the weight doesn't come down on the legs much. Usually, the seat has decent lower back support, so you should feel fairly comfortable. I've found the seats on recums harder to adjust to the right distance to the pedals for me, but that could just me or the brand that I've used. Most people prefer recumbents to upright bikes.

Another option- and this will only work if you prefer to do indoor riding- is to get pedal-ometer or simulator. These are freestanding pedals on a sturdy base. You use your own chair, put the pedals on the floor in front of you, sit back and pedal. Advantage- since you don't put body weight on them, your weight is not an issue. There are portable. We've done a lot of car trips. Mine fits on the floor of the back seat and I can take it into a hotel room and use the desk chair for a workout. Disadvantage- it can be hard to find the right spot of the pedals. I always have to play around with where I put it and if you get into pedaling, you can push it away fairly easily. I've seen some at Sharper Image, but I highly reccomend the one I have from www.eloton.com. Its very sturdy and came with lots of goodies (though I never use them).

Good luck!
crazygrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 07:45 PM   #14
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

afor those who are concerned about recumbant bikes, this is from the web site for this bike:

Quote:
This unique cycle is designed as a semi-recumbent vehicle with an adjustable thickly high-back padded captains seat. The PAV3 is amazingly stable as the riderís due to clever weight distribution. Riders have described it as an "easy chair on wheels".
Old 04-30-2006, 08:15 PM   #15
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default thank you

thank you for posting that, i have been looking for one that held higher weights, thanks!!!
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:54 AM   #16
SoVerySoft
Special...

SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!
SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!SoVerySoft keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazygrad
Toodles,
The best way to try a recumbent to see if it works for you is to go to a reputable bike shop or fitness supply seller in your area and check a few models out. Different models may give you a different feel depending on the angle of the seat (is it inclined a bit or more straight up?), the distance to the pedals (how adjustable is the distance), the pedal position and the position of the handle bars). Minor changes in any of these can make a huge difference in how the bike feels. Try a few, play with the adjustments and see how you feel...
Don't mean to stick my nose in here, but I have the same issues as MissT, so was interested in this post as well. I don't think most bike shops would have bikes with the weight capacity or the seats to accommodate us, not even for testing purposes.

The good news is that it looks like the manufacturer of the PAV is fairly local to MissT and me - in Ozone Park NY - and perhaps they would allow potential customers to test the bikes.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:22 AM   #17
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Re: bikes at the gym. I have a belly, though not a huge one, and I can't use recumbent bikes at the gym (only an upright, and even that I haven't done in forever). The legs hit the belly in that position. FYI.

Now, what *I* want is a big wheel for grown ups! Imagine the fun! I only had a few rolls on them back in the day (borrowed from a boy neighbor), but the wind in your hair, the streamers from the handlebars and that awesome hollow plastic tire sound can't be beat!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:41 AM   #18
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.
rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
Now, what *I* want is a big wheel for grown ups! Imagine the fun! I only had a few rolls on them back in the day (borrowed from a boy neighbor), but the wind in your hair, the streamers from the handlebars and that awesome hollow plastic tire sound can't be beat!
Man, I wanted one of those too. I thought the kids who had them were so lucky.

Last edited by rainyday : 05-01-2006 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Edited to delete a joke I don't think anyone would have gotten.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:44 AM   #19
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday
Man, I wanted one of those too. I thought the kids who had them were so lucky.
Our block had 1 and also someone had a ...GreenMachine. I think the Greenmachine looked cooler, but I didn't have the legspan for it. They were superawesome though.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 01:20 PM   #20
FitChick
Banned

FitChick can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles
http://www.torkerusa.com/tristar-red.html

Question: I have a very large stomach and can't really use the excercise bike in my gym because of it. It makes pedaling that more difficult. Would a recumbant(or the recumbant bicycles the ones where you lean all the way back?) bike like these trikes make cycling easier?
Yes, it would. I speak from experience...my very first exercise bike was a standard upright, and at the time (305 lbs) my belly REALLY got in the way for me.

I found with the recumbent, I could sit back and it did not get in the way. I've stuck with recumbents even though my belly went way down in size.

BTW that first bike shown (with basket in back and 3 wheels) is one I wanted to get in 2002, after we first moved here. Since I don't drive I figured it would work for me to do light grocery shopping in the burbs. I still really like that bike, they sell it at the local bike shop!
FitChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 04:34 AM   #21
LillyBBBW
Back from the dead

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Where do people store their bikes? I live in a small apartment and could never find a place to stick my bike. I finally gave it to my sister. The recumbent bike looks like a bitch to carry up and down the stairs, or to even chain it up to leave it for a spell. You have to be a homeowner with a big garage to have one of those bikes which is sad. I kinda like it

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 04:51 AM   #22
FitChick
Banned

FitChick can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Mine are stored in the rec room, near the door going to the outside (I have 3 bikes). In the new hs they will be in the laundry rm, near the exit door. I guess I could store them in the garage but then I'd never be able to access them (current garage door is hard to open.)
FitChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 05:23 AM   #23
LillyBBBW
Back from the dead

I remember years ago I tried to *force* myself to exercise. I took my bike out in the morning to ride to work. I lived 4 1/2 miles away and the route ran along the Charles river. Me being very hyper and anal retentive about getting to work on time, I knew that if I took the bike to work I would not quit, I would see it to the end.

I don't ever recall my butt being more sore than after riding for 9 miles on that tight narrow little seat. I walked funny for days but after the bike ride I felt soooo good. I can't even describe it. I bought a wider seat and rode my bike into work two times a week. I miss that.

My legs are so out of shape now I don't think I could do anything like that and not wind up sprawled out on the side of the road within just a few feet of my destination with my legs too spasmic to even stand. I fear getting someplace and not being able to get back. It would pay to know someone with a van or a pickup truck who can come and fish me out of the bushes if I call. But I feel I have to do something while I still have my faculties about me and I have my health. (knocks on wood)

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:14 AM   #24
Russell Williams
Master Member

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default This is the one I have

http://www.easyracers.com/BROL_EZ3.htm

This is the trike that I have. It was about $850 counting shipping and set up.

In the last 7 days I have ridden it about 50 miles. Shopping, going to meetings, visiting people, things like that.

Russell Williams
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:34 PM   #25
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default yayyyy a bike~trike

ok....I am officially a bicycle owner.. now some (or one) of you may be wondering..what's the big deal?..well let me tell you.....loooong ago when I was young I LOVED riding bikes..then when i was 14 I was on my home from a friends house and was... hit by a car (from the back)..they rammed up against my bike and I fell..was lying on the street unconcious<sp?> , they didnt stop. my friend found me..yada yada yada...I ended up in hospital for about a week. well since then I havent been on a bike. recently i have had the urge to bike ride but when I tried a few months ago I was freaked out...the thought of my BWA on that two tire bike scared me ..so ...I started researching what type of bike I could get that would help with my lack of balance and scaredycatness (like the word?)..so i came across an 'adult trike'....so tonight I got one.. it's yellow and has a little basket.. hehe.. it's so cute and I had no fear on it ( of course I just rode it down our street.. It will take a while to get used to BUT I took a step in getting back to something... I like.. yayyy me.. I 'll upload a picture when VWN decides to work :P

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote