Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-09-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
zena695

zena695 has said some nice things
Default newbie feedee

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site and new to erotic weight gain. I've tried to stay slim all my life, but I started to find myself wondering what it would be like to eat whatever I wanted and to have a larger curvier body. I think fat people are beautiful now.

I found a willing feeder, but we're kind of feeling our way through this, having never done this before. I haven't gained any weight yet, but I think that once I can overcome my thinness programming, it's going to be a blast!

I hope this message is appropriate. I look forward to meeting you all.

Kristin
zena695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome to Dimensions, Zena!

You might want to also post this over on the Weight Board (possibly on the Erotic Gain sub-board?). Not everyone at Dimensiosn is comfortable with deliberate gaining. Over there you'll probably get a very enthusiastic (possibly over-enthusiastic?) reception. Here you'll probably find welcome, but also wariness about the whole feedee thing.

As someone with both feeder and feedee feelings that I've chosen not to really follow very far, I'll just say: have fun! but be careful and thoughtful about it too.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:58 PM   #3
zena695

Thanks for your guidance and kind words, Tad. Like I said, I'm new to this, but I will surely figure out the boards soon. I appreciate your advice--this is something to be thoughtful about.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:46 PM   #4
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome, Zena You mention overcoming "thinness programming"; if such a thing exists and applies to you, have you considered hypnosis as a method of "reprogramming"? I don't know that I've seen a whole lot of feederism+hypnosis, maybe it's something you and your feeder can try, if there's some trust there.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:51 AM   #5
zena695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Welcome, Zena You mention overcoming "thinness programming"; if such a thing exists and applies to you, have you considered hypnosis as a method of "reprogramming"? I don't know that I've seen a whole lot of feederism+hypnosis, maybe it's something you and your feeder can try, if there's some trust there.
when I referred to thinness programming, I meant the societal pressure to be thin that comes mainly from the media, plus the conditioning I recieved when I was young that thinness was the only desirable body goal.

Hypnosis is an interesting idea, maybe for sometime in the future. In the meantime, I am going to work on reprogramming myself, by looking at pictures of beautiful big women instead of stick thin fashion models, by releasing myself from the dietary restrictions I've put on myself, and generally by being a fat supporter. Hope this makes sense.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:54 AM   #6
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

welcome to the boards Zena! Im sure you will fit in just fine here. Happy eating!
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:53 PM   #7
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

I think you'll find 1) just hanging out here and on Fantasy Feeder that you'll pack on a few pounds, and 2) once the urge hits and you experience erotic weight gain and feeding, there's no going back.
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:27 PM   #8
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome to the community! ^_^

Here's a helpful gaining tip: variety, variety, variety. Consume a wide variety of foods. This will keep you healthy and prevent you from getting bored with one food type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote