Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-12-2009, 06:40 PM   #1
zena695

zena695 has said some nice things
Default from one extreme to another

I was wondering if there are any other feedees out there who have suffered from anorexia or bulimia in their pasts. Food has been such a major issue in my life, whether eating it, avoiding it, or purging it, but for some reason, ever since I decided to gain weight intentionally, I have been much more relaxed about food than I ever have before. Has anyone else had this experience?

I apologize in advance if this is inappropriate or offensive to anyone.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:47 AM   #2
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zena695 View Post
I was wondering if there are any other feedees out there who have suffered from anorexia or bulimia in their pasts. Food has been such a major issue in my life, whether eating it, avoiding it, or purging it, but for some reason, ever since I decided to gain weight intentionally, I have been much more relaxed about food than I ever have before. Has anyone else had this experience?

I apologize in advance if this is inappropriate or offensive to anyone.
When you stop struggling with food and allow yourself to eat, you eat less.

People eat more when they try and restrict their food, a kind of reaction formation.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:56 PM   #3
PYT_bigandbeautiful

PYT_bigandbeautiful has said some nice things
Default well

I'm not sure what I am. Still new to all these names for stuff. I do know I'm a BBW. I go from being really comfy in my skin and not caring about my weight to not being able to stand myself. When I go through the second stage I'm kind of...bulimic but, I don't force myself to "get sick". It's more like I eat (no matter how small or big the portion) and just feel gross until I "get sick".

So, I'm like a bipoler person when it comes to weight. A few months I'm good, several months I'm not and, then several months of good.

Don't know if that made sence.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:52 PM   #4
Nicholas Ray

Nicholas Ray has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYT_bigandbeautiful View Post
So, I'm like a bipoler person when it comes to weight. A few months I'm good, several months I'm not and, then several months of good.

Don't know if that made sence.
It does--but having a partner who could show you their awe and gratitude for the incredible feeling of your weight on top of him/her in bed might make you feel more grounded and comfortable.

Don't look at eating and growing as something isolated, but as something you can share with someone you love. It isn't about society's judgment, after all, but about the one important person you want to be with.

When the two of you reach an accord, nothing else matters. I think that doesn't get repeated often enough around here--that when the feeder/feedee or squasher/squashee relationship is established, the judgment of anyone else is...well...unimportant.
Nicholas Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:58 PM   #5
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas Ray View Post
It does--but having a partner who could show you their awe and gratitude for the incredible feeling of your weight on top of him/her in bed might make you feel more grounded and comfortable.

Don't look at eating and growing as something isolated, but as something you can share with someone you love. It isn't about society's judgment, after all, but about the one important person you want to be with.

When the two of you reach an accord, nothing else matters. I think that doesn't get repeated often enough around here--that when the feeder/feedee or squasher/squashee relationship is established, the judgment of anyone else is...well...unimportant.

You stated this so well. What is prevalent in this conversation is how difficult it is to decipher intimate behavior between feeder and feedee that is ultimately private. So much in an intimate relationship cannot be captured in language. In the end it is private behavior between consenting adults.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote