Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: Are you a feeder?
No 61 46.21%
Yes 71 53.79%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2009, 10:03 AM   #1
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default What % of Fas are feeders?

I thought it would be interesting to find out what % of the Fas here consider themselves feeders?

The definition of feederism (taken from the fat fetish page on wikipedia) is quoted below.
Quote:
Feederism refers to the acts of feeding, encouraging eating, or being served large quantities of food. Sexual pleasure is derived from the act of eating itself, and/or from the process of becoming fatter. Pleasure may be derived from specific changes to specific areas of the body.
This is an anonymous poll.

Last edited by James; 12-16-2009 at 11:06 AM.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:18 AM   #2
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

This is an interesting poll. I'll be curious to see the results.

Question, though: Does a "yes" also include people who like the idea of a feeder/feedee relationship? Or just those who are actually in such a relationship?
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:41 AM   #3
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Im totally looking forward to seeing the results
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:47 AM   #4
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kioewen View Post
This is an interesting poll. I'll be curious to see the results.

Question, though: Does a "yes" also include people who like the idea of a feeder/feedee relationship? Or just those who are actually in such a relationship?
I would think if you like it, then yes is your answer.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:57 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm curious too about how you want it to be, Mer.....the definition you quoted covers only 'act' not 'likes' 'interested in' or any other way of saying it is hot in your head but you are not currently (or possibly not ever) carrying that out in actuality.

Do you want to know how many find it erotic, or how many actually (want to?) do it?
Old 12-16-2009, 12:11 PM   #6
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I'm curious too about how you want it to be, Mer.....the definition you quoted covers only 'act' not 'likes' 'interested in' or any other way of saying it is hot in your head but you are not currently (or possibly not ever) carrying that out in actuality.

Do you want to know how many find it erotic, or how many actually (want to?) do it?
The post was edited by James...not sure which part though...could be the definition.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:17 PM   #7
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulPoeticDisaster View Post
The post was edited by James...not sure which part though...could be the definition.
Yes. I thought i would leave it up to the individual to decide what their definition was. I think if you think you are then you are. You don't have to have actually had any experience.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:17 PM   #8
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mergirl agreed to let me add the definition. Because of the stigma associated with feederism in general, I thought it would be helpful to add a clarifying statement about what feederism actually encompasses.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:19 PM   #9
mergirl

ahh we posted at the same time again. I think if you feel you are a feeder then you are one. No experience required.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:20 PM   #10
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think there needs to be a few more answers on the poll.

I suggest.

Yes
No
I enjoy weight gain but I don't like to feed
Its a secret fantasy that I wouldn't admit to
I like it but I wouldn't do it

blah blah :P
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:24 PM   #11
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
I think there needs to be a few more answers on the poll.

I suggest.

Yes
No
I enjoy weight gain but I don't like to feed
Its a secret fantasy that I wouldn't admit to
I like it but I wouldn't do it

blah blah :P
I was thinking about the weight gain thing.. maby it can be another poll. I guess the definition that wikipedia gives is pretty broad and encompasses weight gain only too. The...."And the process of becoming fatter.." bit.
I wondered if perhaps the definition was too broad or maby there were not enough options in the poll.
I'm guessing another poll could be added to the weight board to find out which aspects of the fetish people enjoyed.
ETA-Hmm.. actually, the point about people having the fantasy but never wanting to actually engage in it is a good point too... oh well.. maby we can have another poll at another time.
Hmm.. i would think that if you had the fantasy but had no intention of ever practicing it i'm not sure you would fit into the definition that wiki gave because it talks about an 'act'.....hmmm.

Last edited by mergirl; 12-16-2009 at 12:29 PM. Reason: oh thinking about new stuff.
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #12
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I thought it would be interesting to find out what % of the Fas here consider themselves feeders?
I think it's interesting that even with this in the initial question, people are still pushing to be labeled by someone else.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:30 PM   #13
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a feeder/encourager, add me to the list
Old 12-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #14
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
I think it's interesting that even with this in the initial question, people are still pushing to be labeled by someone else.
Why do you find that interesting?
Old 12-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #15
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I'm a feeder/encourager, add me to the list
You can add yourself.. its a poll!
Old 12-16-2009, 12:44 PM   #16
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Why do you find that interesting?
Do people on Dimensions REALLY need a definition to tell them what feederism is?
Old 12-16-2009, 12:48 PM   #17
mergirl

Quote:
Do people on Dimensions REALLY need a definition to tell them what feederism is?
Well yes i thought this. I guessed if you were here you would have your own definition. I didn't think a definition needed to be added but i agreed.. so you need to ask James about that one.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:50 PM   #18
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm glad that the poll was re-opened. I assume it was closed briefly to give James time to add info. I hope you get a lot of responses.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:53 PM   #19
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
i think so.

There are a lot of nuances to this.

A feeder may enjoy feeding but not care about resulting weight gain, or s/he may need to see the resulting body changes in order to get turned on.

Somebody involved in stuffing or inflation may be aroused by the actual feeling of being stuffed or having a very full belly, but may not like or actively not want weight gain. Numerous posts on here have talked about activities like drinking litres of water to get that "bloated/stuffed" feeling but obviously there would be no weight gain. Conversely, some feedees are pure gainers who just want to be fat or fatter and don't so much care how that happens.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:54 PM   #20
Wagimawr

Feeder without a feedee and/or encourager. THAT'S ME.

Quote:
you need to ask James about that one.
Hey James,
Quote:
Like that?
Old 12-16-2009, 12:57 PM   #21
Wagimawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post

A feeder may enjoy feeding but not care about resulting weight gain, or s/he may need to see the resulting body changes in order to get turned on.

Somebody involved in stuffing or inflation may be aroused by the actual feeling of being stuffed or having a very full belly, but may not like or actively not want weight gain. Numerous posts on here have talked about activities like drinking litres of water to get that "bloated/stuffed" feeling but obviously there would be no weight gain. Conversely, some feedees are pure gainers who just want to be fat or fatter and don't so much care how that happens.
Yeah, the nuances are quite frankly damned annoying. But then if I say that I sound like somebody who loves labeling.

For me, I guess I just don't see the point of FEEDING without WEIGHT GAIN but I think that makes me all kinds of messed up:
1) associating weight gain with food only. BAD
2) not seeing the point of somebody else's fetish/turnon is rather judgemental. BAD.
3) implying that if you don't fit into my definition of feeding then you're not what you think you are. BAD

I should probably quit while I'm ahead.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:05 PM   #22
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
i think so.

Actually.. i wanted to know mainly how many fas -liked to encourage people to gain weight. Maby i should have asked how many fa's are weight gain fetishists?? Though i think just a general 'feeder' with a definition which pretty much covers everything is a start. Maby we could try another poll another time, perhaps with more options.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:07 PM   #23
mergirl

Quote:

Like that?
yes. well done!
Old 12-16-2009, 01:09 PM   #24
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post
I'm glad that the poll was re-opened. I assume it was closed briefly to give James time to add info. I hope you get a lot of responses.
I hope so too. Though now i'm wondering if i should have added more choices, i feel the findings could be diluted through too much definition of the word 'feeder'.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:09 PM   #25
Wagimawr

POLLS, DIMENSIONS 2009

Are you a feeder?
Are you a feeder with a feedee?
Are you a feeder without a feedee?
Are you a "stuffer"?
Are you into food but none of the effects of it save for keeping you alive?
Are you just a foodee WHOOPS WRONG BOARD
Are you into weight gain?

etc etc.