Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: Are you a feeder?
No 61 46.21%
Yes 71 53.79%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2009, 02:06 PM   #26
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I hope so too. Though now i'm wondering if i should have added more choices, i feel the findings could be diluted through too much definition of the word 'feeder'.
I like that is a very simple poll. With only two answers there shouldn't be any confusion. How someone defines a word is all up to them.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:45 PM   #27
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

My rationale for asking mergirl to allow a definition to be added was the following;

Firstly, there is a stigma associated with the word 'feeder' and I felt that many might avoid the label on account of this alone. This could lead the results of the poll to become unrepresentative of the objective in the thread title i.e "What percentage of FAs are feeders?".

By setting a standard definition, the results of the poll end up having some meaning in relation to the question.... if you see what I mean?

I agree that many more categories are possible but by having a definition, it facilitates an answer to fit into one of the two categories (yes/no) that mergirl posed.

Last edited by James; 12-16-2009 at 03:03 PM.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:32 PM   #28
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
I enjoy weight gain but I don't like to feed
bingo........
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #29
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i enjoy weight gain, and everything that comes with it -- both the positive and the "negative."

i don't need to have any and/or all aspects of feederism in a relationship in order to feel satisfied, but i crave it, want it, desire it, and love it.

although i don't need it in my life to feel complete, i enjoy feederism and weight gain - both in my partner and in myself - and all the nuances that are associated with it.

i voted yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:57 PM   #30
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm a feeder, that enjoys weight gain. I enjoy feederism mostly because of it's direct result on weight gain.
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:37 PM   #31
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've had fantasies about the idea, so that's a yes for me.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:45 PM   #32
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

See, i voted no because it is not something which directly turns me on. I was thinking tonight about this though and if i found out my partner was a fedee i don't think i would dismiss the idea totally and i obviously wouldn't dump her! Though i had to vote no, because the weight gain and feeding of others just isn't a turn on for me. Though, its not a turn off either. .. aye so thats a No!
Old 12-16-2009, 08:10 PM   #33
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

I like cooking but I don't think I have it in me to be in a feeder/feedee relationship, I tend to think too much in the long term and hence never get anything done in the short term, I would say the concept turns me on but the guilt turns me off so I voted no
Old 12-17-2009, 06:54 AM   #34
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joh View Post
I'm a feeder, that enjoys weight gain. I enjoy feederism mostly because of it's direct result on weight gain.
Same here. I also like to cook, and like to see people enjoy it. However, I won't push anyone - they're either receptive or they're not, and I'll drop it after one "no" (but will still continue to think about it ).
Old 12-17-2009, 01:02 PM   #35
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Almost a ratio of 2:1 Feeder/Non-feeder.

I voted for Feeder
Old 12-17-2009, 05:33 PM   #36
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Bella UK View Post
Almost a ratio of 2:1 Feeder/Non-feeder.

I voted for Feeder
Hmm..it could mean the non feeders are just a bit slower to read a thread with 'feeder' in the title. lol
You could read the findings in a few ways but maby its better to wait for a while and see how the poll pans out.
It could be that fa's who also have feeder tendencies are attracted to the website dimensions. I know a few Fa's irl who don't have feeder tendencies but don't feel the need to share that fact online.
Obviously this poll is not the best for 'lernin' but its interesting...
What do you think the results mean?
are you surprised.
I thought a smaller % of Fa's would consider themselves feeders.. though i guess the term is pretty wide..
Old 12-17-2009, 05:48 PM   #37
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The term is insanely wide - I think a lot of FAs might identify with the label if they're turned on by eating, feeding, gaining, any combination there off, the idea, the actual practice, the possibility, etc.

Even if the results were a dead on the money stat that carried across all FAs, I don't think it really says much at all about what the results actually mean. You'd then need to poll those exact same people with specific breakdowns of what defines a "feeder" to them, what part they fit in by percents, then try to figure out - for these purposes - what a feeder is and who of those percents really IS.

Bottom line, this is hardly scientific and the results are what they are - a bunch of people clicking buttons.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:55 PM   #38
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
i think so.

There are a lot of nuances to this.

A feeder may enjoy feeding but not care about resulting weight gain, or s/he may need to see the resulting body changes in order to get turned on.

Somebody involved in stuffing or inflation may be aroused by the actual feeling of being stuffed or having a very full belly, but may not like or actively not want weight gain. Numerous posts on here have talked about activities like drinking litres of water to get that "bloated/stuffed" feeling but obviously there would be no weight gain. Conversely, some feedees are pure gainers who just want to be fat or fatter and don't so much care how that happens.
A lot of stuffing sessions I've conducted have been under this bolded statement. A lot of times my friends eat themselves silly and sit back and enjoy their round, stuffedness. However in some cases, we don't say a word about possible weight gain.

It is possible to have a feeding/stuffing session because it arrouses both parties but then not talk about weight gain ......unless that kind of thing is arousing to someone.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:01 PM   #39
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post

Bottom line, this is hardly scientific and the results are what they are - a bunch of people clicking buttons.
True. I guess thats all the internet is too. A bunch of button clickers.
I think though that the 'do you define yourself as a feeder' is important. I don't think it matters what that personal definition is. What matters is that it is there and is different from those who are Fa without added bits. I think this is interesting to know. I'm sure there can be other polls exploring other facets of this, though i guess on a site like this qualitative is usually the most informatitive.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:03 PM   #40
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
A lot of stuffing sessions I've conducted have been under this bolded statement. A lot of times my friends eat themselves silly and sit back and enjoy their round, stuffedness. However in some cases, we don't say a word about possible weight gain.

It is possible to have a feeding/stuffing session because it arrouses both parties but then not talk about weight gain ......unless that kind of thing is arousing to someone.
When you say 'conducting' i imagine you with a baton! Please say it happens like this!! I guess even if it is not talked about, it is significant if it is thought about more than just fleetingly.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:07 PM   #41
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmm I love preparing food for people and do like watching them eat, but the enjoyment isn't sexual (unless partner is doing something suggestive with the food eg. sucking on a banana). I have no interest in weight gain unless my partner is way thinner than what I normally find attractive (and my standards are nowhere near extreme).
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:11 PM   #42
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
When you say 'conducting' i imagine you with a baton! Please say it happens like this!! I guess even if it is not talked about, it is significant if it is thought about more than just fleetingly.
Yes....its exactly how it sounds. I put on a top hat and say "hurry hurry step right up!" to all the confused restaurant patrons. Then I wave my baton and all the girls start to eat as the patrons watch.

*end sarcasm*

It is possible to have dinner with a friend, have he/she overindulge and get bloated then have a nice belly rub/snuggle time/etc and then wake up the next day and go on with daily lives...no weight gain talk needed.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:17 PM   #43
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Yes....its exactly how it sounds. I put on a top hat and say "hurry hurry step right up!" to all the confused restaurant patrons. Then I wave my baton and all the girls start to eat as the patrons watch.

*end sarcasm*

It is possible to have dinner with a friend, have he/she overindulge and get bloated then have a nice belly rub/snuggle time/etc and then wake up the next day and go on with daily lives...no weight gain talk needed.
I know you might not talk about it but arn't you thinking about it a wee bit?
Old 12-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #44
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Hmm I love preparing food for people and do like watching them eat, but the enjoyment isn't sexual (unless partner is doing something suggestive with the food eg. sucking on a banana). I have no interest in weight gain unless my partner is way thinner than what I normally find attractive (and my standards are nowhere near extreme).
see, did you vote non feeder? (Though obviously you dont need to answer as this poll is anonomous..pm me! lol). Cause there are times when i think food can be sexy, feeding someone fruit or going for a nice meal or sharing some nice cake while cozying. I don;t count this as 'feedism' though i wonder if anyone does?
Old 12-17-2009, 06:37 PM   #45
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
The term is insanely wide - I think a lot of FAs might identify with the label if they're turned on by eating, feeding, gaining, any combination there off, the idea, the actual practice, the possibility, etc.

Even if the results were a dead on the money stat that carried across all FAs, I don't think it really says much at all about what the results actually mean. You'd then need to poll those exact same people with specific breakdowns of what defines a "feeder" to them, what part they fit in by percents, then try to figure out - for these purposes - what a feeder is and who of those percents really IS.

So true AnnMarie: and seeing that this is a feeding site and it's all about food love & appreciation...

Along with clicking on these '"button" for survey responses.. I propose more "Button noshing"

WeebitoScotland

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #46
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastminute.Tom View Post
I like cooking but I don't think I have it in me to be in a feeder/feedee relationship, I tend to think too much in the long term and hence never get anything done in the short term, I would say the concept turns me on but the guilt turns me off so I voted no
I would say the guilt would get to me too and take away all desire for it. Still, the desire is still there so I'll stick by my yes.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:32 PM   #47
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post

For me, I guess I just don't see the point of FEEDING without WEIGHT GAIN but

I don't really care for my boys to get too fat (feminine fat I like to call it) but I still enjoy the act of feeding. It's to nurture and make them happy.
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:52 PM   #48
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
see, did you vote non feeder? (Though obviously you dont need to answer as this poll is anonomous..pm me! lol). Cause there are times when i think food can be sexy, feeding someone fruit or going for a nice meal or sharing some nice cake while cozying. I don;t count this as 'feedism' though i wonder if anyone does?
I don't consider that feedism either. To me, a feeder/feedee has to at least be aroused by the thought of feeding or gaining or related roleplay.

Anyway, I voted no because my interest in nurturing people with food is not sexual at all (not to generalise but most women I know have that quality). I don't even like food in bed because of the mess and well, I am probably paranoid but it just sounds like a yeast infection waiting to happen. I might get excited if a partner really, really enjoys her food and shows it, but it has more to do with passion as I will get equally turned on if she is engaging in a heated debate or showing pleasure from say, a back rub.

I have nothing against feedism so if I end up dating someone who is into it, I don't mind trying it. I will probably get turned on because my partner is turned on and I like knowing that I can satisfy her fantasies. I might then end up associating food, weight gain and feedism with the amazing times I shared with her. That could very well cultivate my own interest in feedism and possibly lead me to identify as a feeder, if you get what I mean.

Last edited by Cors; 12-17-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:02 PM   #49
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
I don't really care for my boys to get too fat (feminine fat I like to call it) but I still enjoy the act of feeding. It's to nurture and make them happy.
I come back...because while I don't particularly care for a boy to gain weight from my feeding, I really enjoy a girl gaining weight from my feeding. HMMMM
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:00 AM   #50
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Basically what Cors said. She's always on point.

When I describe feederism, to me it's strictly about the food/eating being an aphrodisiac where gaining is something that you could add to it as well. I think a person or their partner taking pleasure in being fed as a simple act of love is a different thing all together. In that latter case I think the food is just an object that's a part of the real aphrodisiac, which like Cors said is satisfying your partner/being satisfied.

I've considered using food as part of foreplay. I mean literally feeding my partner too (In fact my current one lol ), but the only thing that's going to make it hot to me is that A) It's foreplay, and B) She's like the idea and consider it a way of pampering her from what we've spoke about. Same thing with me hoping to get better conditions so I can get my cooking skills better (But I think that works for both feederism and not; It can be an act of love in both instances ).

But yea. I'm not into eating in itself, and gaining is not my thing. I'm in it trying to appreciate the way it comes. Is there anything wrong with either case? Nope.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal

Last edited by Jon Blaze; 12-18-2009 at 12:04 AM.
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote