Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-16-2009, 05:52 PM   #1
Squishy-Kit

Squishy-Kit has said some nice things
Default So, I am A feedee

So I have recently come of the feederism closet and now I am crazy about it! You see I have been gaining for a while, but I just refused to admit I was a feedee. I am relatively new, so I am looking for suggestions! What are some good foods to eat on a regular basis? What are some good foods to stuff with? How do I stretch my stomach to fit more food? Anyway I appreciate any help I can get on my journey to 260 or more!

-Kit
Squishy-Kit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:06 PM   #2
skizz

skizz can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy-Kit View Post
So I have recently come of the feederism closet and now I am crazy about it! You see I have been gaining for a while, but I just refused to admit I was a feedee. I am relatively new, so I am looking for suggestions! What are some good foods to eat on a regular basis? What are some good foods to stuff with? How do I stretch my stomach to fit more food? Anyway I appreciate any help I can get on my journey to 260 or more!

-Kit
Eat a whole bag of the chocolate donettes from the supermarket, chug chocolate milk, stuff yourself with pizza, eat lots of pasta, lots of cheese, fried foods, donuts, ice cream, etc. Don't eat during the day. Have big meals at night. Gaining is fun!
skizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:13 PM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome nice to have you here.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:36 AM   #4
Nick78

Nick78 has said some nice things

Find a feeder.
Nick78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:47 AM   #5
zena695

zena695 has said some nice things

Welcome! I'm a recently-out-of-the-closet feedee myself, and gaining is wonderful. Like someone already said, just enjoy yourself, enjoy the journey. Happy eating!
Old 12-17-2009, 12:02 PM   #6
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

As someone going in the opposite direction (I'm trying to lose weight; of course, I've been trying to do so since I was nine years old), all I can do is tell you some of mine own personal experiences that have made me gain weight over the years;

1) eat as many carbohydrate-rich foods as you are comfortable with just before you go to bed or take a nap.

2) avoid exercising as much as possible. Exercise increases your metabolism and helps you burn more calories while resting which is when most people burn the majority of their calories.

3) keep tasty food around you as much as possible. The more food in your line of sight, the more calories will go into your stomach.

4) keep us updated on your progress on this and/or other Dimensions boards, especially with lots of pictures!

Love ya
Old 12-18-2009, 10:54 AM   #7
lifelongpassion

lifelongpassion can now change their title

I agree with the previous posters: lots of carbs, ice cream, pizza, pasta with cream sauces, etc. To increase your capacity, every other day try to have a meal where you eat a couple of bites more than you normally would. Not to the point of getting sick, just enough to make your tummy really full. Also, take a day on the weekend where you just keep yourself full all day-start off with a big breakfast, and then every hour top it off. Also, a big bowl of ice cream before bed every day.
Good luck, beautiful, and keep us updated!!
lifelongpassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:01 AM   #8
Koldun
On Timeout

Koldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKoldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

-Kit
You're giving me quite a few ideas...
Koldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:06 PM   #9
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

I have three words for you:
Variety, variety, variety.

Variety will help you stay healthy as you gain. ^^ Don't just eat mcdonalds, for example.

Variety will help keep your stomach from getting "bored". The wider a range of things you eat, the less you'll get overfull or have indigestion, and the less likely you are to make yourself sick.

Variety is fun! 8D It keeps overeating filled with new flavors and interest. ^^

Congrats and good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:19 PM   #10
kilo riley

kilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

-Kit
eat all the tacos in los angeles and you will get fat :P
kilo riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:05 PM   #11
rideforlife

rideforlife has said some nice things

lots or carbs and sugar and stuffing ;]
rideforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:10 PM   #12
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

It is always a pleasure to have another feedee
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 06:17 AM   #13
braindeadhead

braindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this board

Probably not a good idea to load up on sugar too consistently.. Try to still eat health and be active just work on eatting more and more and the fat will come
Old 04-20-2010, 05:25 PM   #14
rideforlife

rideforlife has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindeadhead View Post
Probably not a good idea to load up on sugar too consistently.. Try to still eat health and be active just work on eatting more and more and the fat will come
yup yup, weight gain comes from simply taking in more calories than you burn each day, so stuffing with anything would help and just eating
rideforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:53 PM   #15
Clyde

Clyde can now change their title

I just posted another thread on the other board. My wife just came out of the feedee closet and she asked me to get her a lot bigger. It is a HUGE turn on for both of us.
Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:16 AM   #16
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title

Fast Food. It's cheap and has TONS of calories... Regular stuffings to strectch your stomach and keep a track of how many calories you're taking in. There's lots of programs (google it) that tell you how many calories you need to maintain a certain weight so you can even figure out how many calories it would take to weigh 400 lbs. or whatever your goal is.
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:02 AM   #17
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

so has no one noticed that the OP hasn't posted anything since this thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:14 PM   #18
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
I noticed that as well but since she isn't openly promoting any website or other type of business of hers, I can only assume that the reason she hasn't posted any more is because she lost interest in being a feedee... for whatever reason.

Too bad because she's looked kinda cute!

Last edited by Make_Lunch_Not_War; 04-23-2010 at 12:26 PM.
Make_Lunch_Not_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:26 PM   #19
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
just saying, since it seems that people are still dropping compliments and encouragement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote