Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: Is weight gain arousing to you?
Yes. 375 88.24%
No. 50 11.76%
Voters: 425. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2010, 02:04 PM   #51
JMCGB
LOL you fucking cunt!

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I would have to say it is and has always been arousing to me. I also think James has some good points in his posts as well about it being inherent in most FA's to an extent.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:01 PM   #52
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

yeah pretty much the hottest thing, especially when it's unwelcome
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:21 PM   #53
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
You can read, can'tcha? Just curious to see if we're a majority or a minority here.

Since we love definitions around here, I'll say this: the term "weight gain" includes encouraged, intentional or unintentional weight gain; any kind at all.

p.s. I'm not asking if weight gain ONLY turns you on. personally, for me, it'd be a bit odd to enjoy weight gain but not the end result of such, but if you feel that way, your answer to the poll would of course be yes.
Turn on
I like big girls, right!
Old 01-04-2010, 02:26 PM   #54
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

See now I'm wondering of those 22 people who don't find it a turn on, how many actualy find it a turn-OFF?

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:06 PM   #55
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Asking this question is like asking the Mario twins if they want ice cream cone; both of them say yes.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:52 PM   #56
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am one of those 22, and it is not a turn-off, I am just indifferent to it. I just like big women and as long as they are in my "preference range", I don't care if they recently gained weight, stayed the same or even lost weight.
MrRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:19 PM   #57
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Asking this question is like asking the Mario twins if they want ice cream cone; both of them say yes.
How in da hell? They're twins, vwhat the hell? lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:49 PM   #58
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRabbit View Post
I am one of those 22, and it is not a turn-off, I am just indifferent to it. I just like big women and as long as they are in my "preference range", I don't care if they recently gained weight, stayed the same or even lost weight.
As far as big women go: I concur. I'm one of the few, the proud too. lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:40 PM   #59
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: FAs! Is weight gain arousing to you?

Oh yes.... I find it very exciting. When I married my wife she wore a size twenty-four dress. Over the next several years, due to pregnancies and time, I watched her grown to a size thirty-two dress. To marry a beautiful woman and discover as time went on that she was getting more and more beautiful.... the best part of my life!
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:16 AM   #60
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
See now I'm wondering of those 22 people who don't find it a turn on, how many actualy find it a turn-OFF?
yup. see, i said that while i don't find other peoples weight gain a turn on i certainly don't find it a turn off. Maby we need a new catagory 'weight gain ambivilance', which is where i'm sure 'most' of the 22 would be.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:41 AM   #61
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I say yes if it compliments the persons shape.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:44 PM   #62
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

I love weight gain on a girl. I like the thoughts of a girl getting big, busting belt buckles and popping buttons. I love it when I see a girl one day, and weeks later see her again and her stomach has been pushed up, out and around.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:32 AM   #63
lostinadaydream

lostinadaydream can now change their title

I like women packing on some or some more ponds, so it's kind of arousing to me. A woman that in tight clothes or with bulging rolls gets definitively my attention. I also like it when she is really soft and wiggly. It's hot!

I discovered that women who have a destict weight over a longer time, aren't that wiggly and arousing to me.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:27 AM   #64
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinadaydream View Post

I discovered that women who have a destict weight over a longer time, aren't that wiggly and arousing to me.
Sorry, i think something got lost in translation here. What does that mean? That women who dont gain weight arn't wiggly?
Wiggling, is not an attribute i generally need to turn me on right enough, so maby thats why i dont get it.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:11 AM   #65
nikola090

nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

surely! weight gain is the hottest part for my FA side
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:59 AM   #66
lostinadaydream

lostinadaydream can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Sorry, i think something got lost in translation here. What does that mean? That women who dont gain weight arn't wiggly?
Wiggling, is not an attribute i generally need to turn me on right enough, so maby thats why i dont get it.
In my view there is a difference. It isn't that soft after a while in my view..
Old 02-03-2010, 04:59 AM   #67
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinadaydream View Post
In my view there is a difference. It isn't that soft after a while in my view..
lol.. sorry. i still dont get it. Do you mean that if people have been fat for a while their fat seems harder (Physically)? Or that if they dont keep gaining then they dont seem as soft to you (on a psychological level)?
Old 02-03-2010, 06:16 AM   #68
ukmaledate

ukmaledate has said some nice things
Default Yes it is

Yes it is need we say more?
ukmaledate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:58 PM   #69
name2come
And I'm Done. Bye.

name2come knows EXACTLY what's going onname2come knows EXACTLY what's going onname2come knows EXACTLY what's going onname2come knows EXACTLY what's going onname2come knows EXACTLY what's going onname2come knows EXACTLY what's going onname2come knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
I voted no mostly because I thought the question was asked in an unfair manner to prejudice the results. So "no" was more a protest than an actual reaction to the overly broad terms suggested. I mean, would be attracted to someone who had gained weight? Of course. But I don't think its fair to derive from that that I found weight gain arousing. Let's not be naive. "Weight gain" has a rather specific and well-understood connotation in this community. Defining arousal in it so broadly only serves to exaggerate the extent of interest in a particular fetish. This is like making semantic arguments about what "diet" actual means when its common usage is so plain and unmistakable. Sure, diet can be a neutral term, but that does not change the very different meaning that is virtually always intended when the term gets used. Trying to switch back and forth between the meanings, thus, can be a dishonest tactic in discussion. I fear this is the mirror image of that danger.
name2come is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #70
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm one of the 22- my original answer is that I find the end result more attention getting than the process of it all. That being said, I wouldn't get excited seeing a guy lose weight either......I might just one day notice him if he looked "different"...whether that is because I think he looked better with more weight on him or better with less.
It's really a variable for me that strictly depends upon the individual I am beholding. The process of him achieving whatever weight means nothing to me....literally.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:16 AM   #71
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I would suppose that for a great many people weight gain would be a turn off. There are plenty of people who prefer a larger partner but only within a certain size range. If that person were to gain beyond that range be it deliberate or accidental it would be a turnoff for some. It was probably not a fair question to ask though in retrospect. In the past anyone who admitted to this was vigorously attacked.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:06 AM   #72
ooofa

ooofa has said some nice things

It is how I BECAME an FA. I was thirteen and my next door neighbor started putting on pounds. She started as attractive and plump (when is plump not attractive?) and over a couple of glorious-for-a-teen-boy years grew to morbidly (and who says morbid?) obese.

I've already been in heaven, doesn't matter if there isn't one after death...
Old 02-04-2010, 01:39 PM   #73
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

I'm really into body shape. I have a preference for hourglass figures and if he weight gain contributes accentuating a woman's natural curves than I am incredibly turned on. weight gain on a woman with a different body type would not be much of a thrill for me.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:17 PM   #74
gow
On Timeout

gow can now change their title
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
I'm really into body shape. I have a preference for hourglass figures and if he weight gain contributes accentuating a woman's natural curves than I am incredibly turned on. weight gain on a woman with a different body type would not be much of a thrill for me.
I concur!
gow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:49 PM   #75
NemoVolo

NemoVolo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNemoVolo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yes.

I find it both arousing to know I'm getting fatter, and to feel stuffed. I like knowing my clothes are getting tighter because I'm outgrowing them. I like overindulging, and I wish I wasn't as insecure as I am and could enjoy it. Or that I had someone to enjoy it with.

I also like weight gain on men. But not the intentional, forced weight gain of feedees. I'd rather the guy just love food so much he eats a lot of it and doesn't watch out for overeating. And he packs on weight pretty much obliviously. I also love the idea of someone sneakily being fattened up. I'm a bit of an emotional sadist, it seems.

And although I don't like women in general, I still find comics and stories where women gain weight arousing.

Sometimes I think I like the process more than the result.
NemoVolo is offline   Reply With Quote