Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-29-2009, 03:42 AM   #26
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
Why skinny girls?
This is also my first reaction when I get this question.

And then I explain them that preferences are just the way they are, that they cannot be explained, like you can't explain why you like the color red, or why other men can't explain why they like skinny. And that I just like the softness and cuddliness of a big woman and that for me there is nothing better than hugging a big woman with soft curves.
But don't ask me why, because honnestly, I do not know. It is just the way I am.
MrRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:29 AM   #27
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
I hate to burst your bubble - there are some women that no one finds attractive.
That explains it!
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:50 AM   #28
kieran1394

kieran1394 can now change their title
Thumbs up

Aside from the physical attraction, which is obvious, I would say that most of the larger girls I've met have been generally cooler and more interesting/well read people than their, erm, slimmer counterparts.

I guess they must have bigger brains too haha.
kieran1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:52 AM   #29
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My main response is: Because it's my decision.

My other response is: You like what you like, and I happen to like big girls a little more than skinny girls.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:46 PM   #30
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nobody has ever asked me why I love fat girls.
How would I answer that question? Very likely I would say, I want a woman that has boobs, thighs and butt. Or maybe, I'm absolute not attracted to very skinny women. The answer would depend on the asking person.
But the truth is, I'm guided like all the other men by the competence of that ding dong. That's why I love fat chicks.
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:11 PM   #31
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I can't explain why I like fat girls. I could go into a big psycho-babble speech about it, but in the end, I like them ,and that's all that matters in this case.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:37 PM   #32
Ricky4SSBBWs

Ricky4SSBBWs can now change their title

Yea, its one of those things you can't explain. I, too have different ways of approaching the conversation depending on how it is asked. If they are being genuine I just explain, that there is no explanation and the attraction is just there. I'm not doing it for a need to be different and be a rebel. Now if its "that guy" at the bar or outside of the bar where everyone is smoking. The answer is "Why don't you ask my dick that question?" Then "Fair enough" is the reply I hear most.
Ricky4SSBBWs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:36 PM   #33
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think short answers are always best.

"I just do. A Lot."

It's so damn tempting to lay it all out there...make a point..put someone in their place, or even, for the self conscious... just explain yourself in a way that makes you feel good about your own choice.

But no explanations are necessary, really.

I like men who look like Superman. Sad, but true. That's my thing. I like em tall, dark, handsome and big in the shoulders. So I guess my taste is typical.

I also fell madly in love once with a man who was blond, skinny, and my height.

It might have been because he was the fuck of the century, but I also loved his conversation.

And See? There was me, explaining my preferences, in spite of saying no one has to do that.

ah Humans....so wonderfully full of shite.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg superman_ross.jpg (68.4 KB, 343 views)

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
RedVelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:40 PM   #34
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

PS:

Quality, talented, passionate Dominants give me a supermoistie.

This trumps all looks. Even gender.

Methinks we all have a weak spot.

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
RedVelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:10 PM   #35
the_captain
Yabba Dabba Doo!

the_captain does more than just post hot picsthe_captain does more than just post hot picsthe_captain does more than just post hot pics

I appreciate all kinds of women - fat, skinny, short, tall, black, white...I just happen to prefer BBW. Maybe because my mother was a large woman. When I was little I called her "my soft squishy mom".
Old 01-08-2010, 08:38 PM   #36
jay kratos

jay kratos has said some nice things

Fat girls to me are way more down to earth than skinny girls.
jay kratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:03 PM   #37
unfront

unfront can now change their title

Rollhandler, I have to say that I like your perspective on this. No one is ugly. It is that they may not be my type. For me, one day I realized that all the women that I think are beautiful happened to fatter than others.... who knew?!
unfront is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:19 PM   #38
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
I hate to burst your bubble - there are some women that no one finds attractive.
I must be one of them.....
Old 01-13-2010, 03:51 PM   #39
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Destiny.. well at least for me.

I recall this question being presented in an earlier thread - It made me think of
Jazz great Dexter Gordon. He was recalling a saying that Jazz great Louis Armstrong would say and
it's very appropriate here...

"Shit son, that's like bringing a Hamburger to a Banquet!"

Of course It made me recall a this quote I had posted earlier....

Why have a "Chopped Steak" when you can have "Filet Mignon"!

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:28 PM   #40
Pharadox
Smiley :)

Pharadox can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPharadox can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_captain View Post
I appreciate all kinds of women - fat, skinny, short, tall, black, white...I just happen to prefer BBW. Maybe because my mother was a large woman. When I was little I called her "my soft squishy mom".
Awww. Cute.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:29 PM   #41
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

For ages I've tried to come up with a simple answer. not gonna go into loads of details of what i found out bout myself.

But If someone asked me that right now I'd say its cause the roundness. You think of the size and curves, thats a lot more roundness then skinny girls lol. I love the roundness, softness, the jiggle, and I just really love how impressive a big girl's size is
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:33 AM   #42
Mr. 23

Mr. 23 has said some nice things

The answer is obvious:

Q: Why fat girls?
A: Fun is three rocks.
Mr. 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:34 AM   #43
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

why not......?
Old 01-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #44
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As some one else said they are more down to earth and realistic and in many cases more intelligent in addition they look like women where as (and I dont mean to offend anyone) skinny girls can be a bit boyish looking, which for me is a real turn off.
One other reason particularly for me is I have a phobia of feeling bone without a good degree of flesh / fat around it. Touching a skinny girl is like touching a skeleton, which makes me cringe not my idea of enjoyment at all. Im sure theirs a name for it, a reason and a course of treatment but why bother as big girls are so attractive and they have no side effect.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:49 PM   #45
Eshadowgirl

Eshadowgirl has said some nice things

We all have our preferences..whether it be size, race, religion, age...

I prefer men that are big...Im a big girl, and i want a big guy that, when he hugs and holds me...I feel it..and i feel safe, content and comfortable. Just something bout a big guy makes me smile.

The problem is in todays society is the focus on size, and weight...Which sucks. I'll never be a size 10 or 12....unless i get some kind of suction surgery or something.

Alas, I live in an area of superficial people...therefore Im still single.

Id love me a big guy though....I miss snuggling.

Dreaming is like breathing, we need it to live
~My own words~
Eshadowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:17 PM   #46
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Alas, I live in an area of superficial people...therefore Im still single.

Id love me a big guy though....I miss snuggling.[/QUOTE]

You will find one believe me Id put myself forward as a candidate but Im several thousand mile away and at least 20 yrs your senior, although over 6 ft ,17 stone (234 lbs`) (not all fat ) naturally strong - can crack hazel nuts with my thumb and for finger, and constantly been told to ease up on the squeezes before I break ribs (always thought strength diminished with age perhaps its other things ??? LOL) .

I wish you luck in your endeavors
Old 01-23-2010, 09:44 PM   #47
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I've often wondered if FFA's are asked why they are with bigger guys.
Yes.

I've even had two incidences where men who didn't like fat women said they could understand how somebody could like fat women for some of the reasons mentioned here but that fat guys were just gross.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:04 PM   #48
OhLaLaSoSexy

OhLaLaSoSexy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesOhLaLaSoSexy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hmmm....I hope this isnt too blunt but...Bigger guys are better in bed
OhLaLaSoSexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:15 PM   #49
Nascar Bob

Nascar Bob has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
"I dunno, I just like them. Why?"

That's really all the answer anyone needs, but if pressed, I'm happy to explain how fatter women have more of the characteristics that make women sexy, which for me don't include smallness (a trait the popularity of which is evidenced by, for example, tall young women calling themselves Amazons in a very non-positive manner), but do include larger breasts, asses, hips, etc (not to forget the belly, of course ).
I totally agree
Nascar Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:57 PM   #50
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhLaLaSoSexy View Post
Hmmm....I hope this isnt too blunt but...Bigger guys are better in bed
Prey tell, In what respect are we better........It might be something I can put it in my CV (Resume). LOL.