Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-20-2009, 08:09 PM   #26
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I just love the Big Booty's , Big Butts,Big Cankles ,Big Arms,Big Feet and pretty faces of each and every one of these Big Beautiful Ladies featured on Dims.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:56 PM   #27
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

I still visit, and post pictures because its like a drug, or a habit that I can not give up. I love reading the comments about my pics because I don't hear those things any where else. At times I love this place, and other times it brings up bad memories. Over all I come back here because I do have people on here I can talk to if I need to, and to post pics for the beautiful women.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:46 AM   #28
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Melian, I'm going to send Escapist to you so you can get squished..or you can come here..lol and then you'll feel better..lol

Seriously, I have never found a person of interest within my circle of friends and co-workers and I try not to ...you know..to avoid the drama.

As of now..I avoid looking the gift horse in the mouth when it comes to my relationship with E. However, in the past, I have scared a few SSBHM's/SSBHW (or just big folks in general) with my hungry stare and likewise been scared of their hungry stare....lol.

Anywho...big squishy hugs..things will work out.

OH I forgot to answer the question...I cum here because I love to read erotic stories, to understand the objects of my desire, and to understand my sexuality. Its just so cool I can do that on one site.

Weird chicks UNITE..lol

Last edited by chicken legs; 12-21-2009 at 04:53 AM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:49 AM   #29
Discodave

Discodave can now change their title

I come for the free food and beer.

Wait what do you mean theres no beer
*Sulks in the corner*

"An excellent and inventive suggestion, sir, with just two tiny drawbacks: a) We don't have any jet-powered rocket pants; and b) there's no such thing as jet-powered rocket pants" Kryten, Red Dwarf
Discodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:12 AM   #30
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
lol I didn't honestly look at it as a cry for help so much as some things that might need to be brought out as food for thought. Internet escapism is common and it's not all bad. If it doesn't really cut into your time in the real world, then you don't have to think about anymore.
No worries. Just wanted to make sure we were clear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I'm at work and about to stain something, so I don't have time to respond properly yet, but I just wanted to throw in: THIS IS SO TRUE. God. It's almost like there's this weird competition between all the lab folk I know to see who can be more outdoorsy and active and omg super health food. When I started here I had an orientation class where you had to state your hobby, and everyone in the class had hiking, jogging, skiing, cycling, swimming, etc. I was like "uh, I play video games." <_< It's kind of odd, a lot of the nurses are quite large, but the lab people are all skinny.

Okay, staining now
I know, right!!! There are two blackbelts in this lab; one girl organized a "lab volleyball league" and bugs the shit out of me to join; another was a competitive cyclist; everyone else plays in the goddamn volleyball league AND a soccer league AND they all go camping together in the summer and skiing all winter. I'm like wtf, stop being such douchebags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Because if God had wanted us all to derive so much pleasure from playing with a sleek little box he would have made us all women.

/grabs his running shoes
Ha! The only box this woman is enjoying is her PS3 (no...wait....I sort of hate that thing....I am enjoying no box).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
As for relationships, any girl that has expressed interest in me (a surprising number to me) has been an established friendship that I had no romantic feelings for, and aside from one (as shallow as it may be) none were physically attractive to me either. As ar as tastes, I have a couple requirements and a few that have to be overlooked. I'm a weird bird.
I like lists, too so here it comes.
Your list makes perfect sense to me - it's pretty similar to the emotional stuff I demand. Why do you think that every seemingly appropriate woman ends up pulling that "friend" business on you? You say you fear commitment, so are you perhaps sabotaging yourself? In my case, it's really more black and white - physical desires and emotional desires never co-exist for unknown reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Melian, I'm going to send Escapist to you so you can get squished..or you can come here..lol and then you'll feel better..lol

Seriously, I have never found a person of interest within my circle of friends and co-workers and I try not to ...you know..to avoid the drama.

As of now..I avoid looking the gift horse in the mouth when it comes to my relationship with E. However, in the past, I have scared a few SSBHM's/SSBHW (or just big folks in general) with my hungry stare and likewise been scared of their hungry stare....lol.

Anywho...big squishy hugs..things will work out.

OH I forgot to answer the question...I cum here because I love to read erotic stories, to understand the objects of my desire, and to understand my sexuality. Its just so cool I can do that on one site.

Weird chicks UNITE..lol
This was an enjoyable post....we sound pretty similar. And you know, I think it's time you WROTE a story.
Old 12-21-2009, 07:52 AM   #31
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
I started coming her because first and foremost it was a place where I felt that I wasn't a weirdo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post

The reason I ask: lately, I've found that this board satisfies several of my needs that regular life just can't seem to satiate, and I want to know if others are in a similar position.

Basically, I've noticed that my fetishes for BHM and BBW are getting more extreme...but they can't be fulfilled, since I'm married, and the guy is not quite a BHM. He also says he wants nothing to do with my fantasies. :/ So pretty much every day, I find myself bouncing back and forth between the BHM, GLBT and Weight boards, as well as the library, trolling around for stimulating material. EVERY DAY. It used to be only once a week or so.
What I've quoted pretty much sums it up for me. At first it was just great to find a place where liking fat/liking being fat was not completely strange, but over time as those likes have had less and less place in most of my life, Dimensions has become more and more my haven for them.

Also: my experience is more with engineers than scientists, but very few are fat. Enough get somewhat chunky once they are married and have kids, but in the companies that I've worked in, the few truly fat people (of either gender) were mostly non-technical support staff (purchasing, accounting, etc). I've come to conclude that there must literally be something about the sort of mind that gets an engineering degree that just does not lend itself to letting oneself get fat for some reason.

(Way back when I was in university it seemed to me that the one technical field where you saw more fat people was computer science, not sure how it is now).
Old 12-21-2009, 10:22 AM   #32
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
(Way back when I was in university it seemed to me that the one technical field where you saw more fat people was computer science, not sure how it is now).
That's still the case, from what I've seen. Except statisticians and bioinformaticians, although they are computer scientists, do not fit the trend. Figures....I work with a bunch of them, and they are thinner than I am.....not fair.

But yeah, there's just something about scientists that keeps most of us really thin. From a PhD student's perspective, it could be the very long hours, very low pay (if you're not eating, you're not gaining....), high activity levels in lab (I run back and forth between hospitals, carry a lot of heavy reagents, have to lift equipment, etc), plus I think a lot of people in the medical sci fields are "health conscious" (read: obsessed) individuals in the first place.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:37 PM   #33
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Your list makes perfect sense to me - it's pretty similar to the emotional stuff I demand. Why do you think that every seemingly appropriate woman ends up pulling that "friend" business on you? You say you fear commitment, so are you perhaps sabotaging yourself? In my case, it's really more black and white - physical desires and emotional desires never co-exist for unknown reasons.
Nah. If anything, I'm the one pullign friend business on them. I want to be friends when they show interest. And I think I do sabotage myself. I get scared and look for the way out while in the open I'm pretty willing to flirt without realizing it. I'm sure I screw myself up more than anyone else could.
You at least know that if you find one with your desired physical characteristics in one of the locations that there aren't any, then he'll be a rare one, I suppose. Wish I could help more.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:10 PM   #34
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
The world needs professional sexuals, it's about high time people got over those pesky old world inhibitions about paying for good service I wonder what the stock symbol would be for that company... "NOW TRADING S.E.X. on the floor at 123 and 3/4"
I totally agree with this. If someone wants to sell sex and another person wants to buy it, what is the fucking problem? Not to mention that the sex trade would be way safer for everyone involved if it were legal.

And Melian, I can really relate to your post in a lot of ways. For me, the main reason I started visiting this board is because it helped me to feel less ashamed about my sexuality. I didn't recieve much sexual education as a kid so I never fully understood myself in that way... and it didn't help that I wasn't attracted to the typical sort of guy. I can remember being a little girl and praying to God to take away the feelings I was having because I didn't know how to deal with them. I was feeling attracted to fat grown men in their twenties and thirties when I was in first and second grade. Since there was obviously no way I could act upon that, I just started doing what felt natural at a very young age... and then when I found out this was called MASTURBATING I was absolutely horrified! I was doing something I wasn't even allowed to say (this was like a swear word in school and at home). Dating when I got older was futile too, since most of the highschool boys were hairless and twiggy, and all the guys I wanted to date were way out of my age range (me being the ugliest duckling in the pond didn't help either). I'm sure you can all see why this path led to me feeling ashamed about my sexuality for the longest time.
Anyway... as I got older and the age gap closed and I could finally date the type of guys I was interested in, I found that I was still getting some negative reactions ("you like fat dudes? omg wtf") so when I was feeling particularly lonesome and sorry for myself one day, I surfed around and found this place. Not only has it helped me to overcome my shame and to realize that I am perfectly NORMAL, it has also helped me to talk a little more openly about what I'm into. This has led me to discover that I know plenty of girls in my everyday life who are into the SAME THING. This is big for me. Being able to talk about it with them makes me feel so silly about being ashamed of myself in the past.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:24 PM   #35
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischel View Post
Furthermore i try to increase my english knowledge by reading escapists posts. I still cant read between the lines very good. (escapist = cool guy & role model )
Mit tiefer Dankbarkeit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I totally agree with this. If someone wants to sell sex and another person wants to buy it, what is the fucking problem? Not to mention that the sex trade would be way safer for everyone involved if it were legal.

And Melian, I can really relate to your post in a lot of ways. For me, the main reason I started visiting this board is because it helped me to feel less ashamed about my sexuality. I didn't recieve much sexual education as a kid so I never fully understood myself in that way... and it didn't help that I wasn't attracted to the typical sort of guy. I can remember being a little girl and praying to God to take away the feelings I was having because I didn't know how to deal with them. I was feeling attracted to fat grown men in their twenties and thirties when I was in first and second grade. Since there was obviously no way I could act upon that, I just started doing what felt natural at a very young age... and then when I found out this was called MASTURBATING I was absolutely horrified! I was doing something I wasn't even allowed to say (this was like a swear word in school and at home). Dating when I got older was futile too, since most of the highschool boys were hairless and twiggy, and all the guys I wanted to date were way out of my age range (me being the ugliest duckling in the pond didn't help either). I'm sure you can all see why this path led to me feeling ashamed about my sexuality for the longest time.
Anyway... as I got older and the age gap closed and I could finally date the type of guys I was interested in, I found that I was still getting some negative reactions ("you like fat dudes? omg wtf") so when I was feeling particularly lonesome and sorry for myself one day, I surfed around and found this place. Not only has it helped me to overcome my shame and to realize that I am perfectly NORMAL, it has also helped me to talk a little more openly about what I'm into. This has led me to discover that I know plenty of girls in my everyday life who are into the SAME THING. This is big for me. Being able to talk about it with them makes me feel so silly about being ashamed of myself in the past.
I too grew up in a very ridged family and social structure. For some time I have tried very hard to not subject parts of who and what I am because some of my family is so insanely ridged they would never respect me nor my right to choose. Unfortunately the cat has been let out of the bag and the worst of them (an older sister) caught wind of it and although I know she was trying to not be to bitchy it still came out in her negative tone and connotation of how she utterly disapproves of my lifestyle. For my family they can not even begin to understand I'm fat, happy, and a party animal.

-------------------
Opps I forgot to answer the OP. I had found an FFA/BHM website some time ago, but it was almost impossible to talk to anybody about it. At first this place was a curiosity, I didn't even expect I would be living my life out with one of the FFA's I met on the board.

Last edited by escapist; 12-22-2009 at 04:39 PM.
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:15 PM   #36
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

I came here by accident, i was E-shopping and researching a product and a thread from here popped up. I started reading more and realized a forum with other big people and those who love them has to be worth checking out for awhile at least. I will stay because i see many of my BHM brothers seem to have issues with confidence and i am on the exact opposite side of that spectrum and if i can help some members that would be great especially the younger guys.

Oh and i love my belly rubbed..... how could you not?

:eat1:
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:30 AM   #37
Bhm4life

Bhm4life has said some nice things

I found this place cause I am a big guy getting bigger and I'm looking for a woman who like big guys like myself.
Bhm4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:19 PM   #38
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

The people from BFC who I liked actually post here, and this place is alot easier to stomache.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:28 PM   #39
JoeVanHalen

JoeVanHalen can now change their title

I can be me here without being judged negatively.. I likes that.. I don't post a lot but I lurk.
Old 12-25-2009, 05:41 PM   #40
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Honestly, it's nice to know that there are girls out there that don't dismiss big guys cause of their appearance. Kinda builds confidence y'know. Plus the people here are friendly!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:57 AM   #41
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'm not sure why I still frequent this place. I think I feel obligated to do so in some warped way. For me, this board is kinda like an old favorite jacket I never wear anymore...but can't bring myself to toss out.
johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:31 AM   #42
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
Honestly, it's nice to know that there are girls out there that don't dismiss big guys cause of their appearance. Kinda builds confidence y'know. Plus the people here are friendly!
Don't feel bad, there are plenty of guys who are brainwashed by society and women themselves to believe such things. I wonder what the world would be like, if all fathers taught there son's that women are uncontrollably attracted to a strong personality, leaders of men, protectors of loved ones, someone who makes them feel beautiful without smothering them in qualifying neediness. Most often if a guy just has good grooming and smells good he is a pass as long as he has the other qualities I mentioned.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:44 AM   #43
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

[QUOTE=WillSpark;1344161
1... Don't be a whore...[/QUOTE]

HEY! sometimes it's fun being a whore, mister fuddy duddy.

in all seriousness, i find this board empowering and challenging, in a really good way. i enjoy connecting with or reading about other people with similar desires and issues as i do. liking fat people can make a person feel mighty weird sometimes, and the folks here help me own that.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:18 PM   #44
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hey, I'm fine with whores. They provide an excellent service and are members of one of the only careers that has been around since the beginning of forever. There's a demand out there.

I would just prefer not to attempt to build a strong lasting sexual and romantic relationship with someone who's career decision is sleeping with people for money, or worse, the social stigma of a whore, sleeping with anyone for no payment. I suppose I'm a weird one. XD
Old 01-03-2010, 10:21 AM   #45
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

~You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Melian again~
Sorry hunny!

Quote:
Basically, I've noticed that my fetishes for BHM and BBW are getting more extreme...but they can't be fulfilled, since I'm married, and the guy is not quite a BHM. He also says he wants nothing to do with my fantasies. :/ So pretty much every day, I find myself bouncing back and forth between the BHM, GLBT and Weight boards, as well as the library, trolling around for stimulating material. EVERY DAY. It used to be only once a week or so.
I go everyday nearly now, when it used to be once a fortnight a year or so ago. I'm single, and I have been for a while...I've tried dating thinner men but they just don't do it for me which painsme so much at times. My friends have almost given hope on me finding someone - they know I like bigger men but I really can't tell them how much I need one. It would all be so simple if I was just ~sigh~ normal. But I'm not. I was drawn this way. So I come on here, because a) I see people who understand me b) I read things that interest me which make me understand myself better and yes, I have to be honest c) Stimulating material.

Quote:
Some people have asked why I didn't just hook up with a BHM or BBW who was into all the same stuff in the first place. Well, it's just not that simple! You think I didn't try?? There's a long list of qualities that I absolutely need in a partner (and I'm a fucking weird chick, so the qualities are weird too), and there have only been 2-3 people who have ever possessed a significant number of them - "fat" and "loves having their fat groped" never seem to accompany any of the other stuff! Why this happens, I have no idea....anyone care to shed some light?
I'm weird too hun I've tried my hand at all 3 of the big men at work, but I got a big naah from all of them. As you say, even if you do meet a big guy, they don't nessecarily want you to touch them in all the right places that turn you on because it isn't their bag. So I look out for a) a big guy b) a big guy who loves and is happy with being a big guy and c) (the rarest of them all) a big guy who is turned on by being a big guy, likes weight gain & fat fondling etc.This might explain why I'm having trouble in 'real life'- and why I come on here to chat to men who are a) b) and c) I hear ya...and I have no idea either!

Quote:
Over the years, I have found many thin guys who have my EXACT taste in music.....but zero fat guys.
This is sooooooooooo true!

Quote:
The best looking fat guys had BBW girlfriends, and didn't appear to be interested in thin women (happened soooooo many times). So no chance to even find out if we were compatible.
That sucks I'm in the middle of being really fat and being thin, I don't know where I fit - just like life in genearl I guess!

Quote:
I have worked with a few REALLY attractive fat guys in various labs over the years. Problem is, once their lab coats come off, they are wearing clothes that are totally unappealing to me, and when they stop talking science (our commonality), we have nothing in common (and they bore me). Or they were religious, which I don't even get, coming from scientists!
Yeah...I see that; big guys who are cute but are unappealing.

Post of 2009 by far Melian , these are my two cents!

Bella xXx

Last edited by Lady Bella UK; 01-03-2010 at 10:36 AM.
Lady Bella UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:26 AM   #46
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
~You must spread around your reputation before you can give it to Esther again~

Beautiful post. I echo it completely.

Hugs,

Bella xXx
Old 01-03-2010, 10:30 AM   #47
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Bella UK View Post
I'm in the middle of being really fat and being thin
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that make you ... normal sized?

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:38 AM   #48
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that make you ... normal sized?
Lol...it would seem that way from my post ! No, I'm obese (BMI 31 last time I checked), but I am not really really huge. If that makes sense

B xXx
Old 01-03-2010, 10:51 AM   #49
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
~You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Melian again~
Sorry hunny!
I wanted to give you empathy-rep, but apparently I got you too recently, as well!
Old 01-03-2010, 11:51 AM   #50
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Lol...it would seem that way from my post ! No, I'm obese (BMI 31 last time I checked), but I am not really really huge. If that makes sense

B xXx
mine is 47.5 but bmi is a really inaccurate way to calculate such things... if you're muscular at all the measurement is flawed...
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote