Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-03-2010, 02:24 PM   #51
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Bella UK View Post
~You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Melian again~
Sorry hunny!

I go everyday nearly now, when it used to be once a fortnight a year or so ago. I'm single, and I have been for a while...I've tried dating thinner men but they just don't do it for me which painsme so much at times. My friends have almost given hope on me finding someone - they know I like bigger men but I really can't tell them how much I need one. It would all be so simple if I was just ~sigh~ normal. But I'm not. I was drawn this way. So I come on here, because a) I see people who understand me b) I read things that interest me which make me understand myself better and yes, I have to be honest c) Stimulating material.

I'm weird too hun I've tried my hand at all 3 of the big men at work, but I got a big naah from all of them. As you say, even if you do meet a big guy, they don't nessecarily want you to touch them in all the right places that turn you on because it isn't their bag. So I look out for a) a big guy b) a big guy who loves and is happy with being a big guy and c) (the rarest of them all) a big guy who is turned on by being a big guy, likes weight gain & fat fondling etc.This might explain why I'm having trouble in 'real life'- and why I come on here to chat to men who are a) b) and c) I hear ya...and I have no idea either!

hear hear, on all counts. it is really difficult finding someone who matches well in terms of physical and mental/emotional needs. finding a cute fat guy who's also right for you?

despite this board i still think c) is mainly fictional, haha. i've started dating a guy who hits between a) and b), but still angsts over looking big in pictures. i love him like crazy, and feel really good about what we have going, but i wish that he wasn't so focused on losing weight.

still though, a big guy in the hand is worth two in the... wait, i take that back.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:52 PM   #52
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veil View Post
despite this board i still think c) is mainly fictional, haha.
I'm probably in between a B and a C I think. I have no problems with having my fat fondled and while I enjoy a great meal and love eating I don't think of it as an erotic activity. As for enjoying my body I've been known to walk up behind people who are sitting down, grab my belly and drop it on their head from behind. If you can't have fun with your fat what the heck is the point of it??

Quote:
still though, a big guy in the hand is worth two in the... wait, i take that back.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:50 PM   #53
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by veil View Post
despite this board i still think c) is mainly fictional, haha.
I have met a good half a dozen men on these boards who most definitely fit the category C) I'm sure that means there are more out there...he he he

It's just a shame that 3 live in America, one lives in Germany, and the other two who do live in the UK have girlfriends! Hot damn...

Bella xXx

Last edited by Lady Bella UK; 01-04-2010 at 01:53 PM.
Lady Bella UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:30 PM   #54
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lady Bella UK, Veil, you two have given me reason to pause and think. I've been asked if my size turns me on. I do very much enjoy being a big guy most the time. There are the times when well I'm just too damn big to fit in anything, or fit in chairs/seats, public places but for the most part I'm happy being me. I don't see much of a choice in that either. I would go crazy if I wasn't. Apparently even getting down to a more manageable weight is very hard for me now. I work out, do cardio, go for walks and stuff and I'm still 500 lbs. I can't even relate to the people trying to gain. Yesterday I was sitting on Chicken Legs and I realized My ass to my belly goes from her breast to her knees. She is almost completely smothered under me....I don't know, it was just a shocker to me. I didn't even realize I was that big lol.

Like I said I'm just trying to analyze myself and see where I am on your scale. I like being fat, I love using my belly for fun hehehe (trust me there are uses). Most women up too 300 lbs I can pick up and spin around on it, bounce on it, and whatnot heh-heh.

Interesting stuff to think about.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:39 PM   #55
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Lady Bella UK, Veil, you two have given me reason to pause and think. I've been asked if my size turns me on. I do very much enjoy being a big guy most the time. There are the times when well I'm just too damn big to fit in anything, or fit in chairs/seats, public places but for the most part I'm happy being me. I don't see much of a choice in that either. I would go crazy if I wasn't. Apparently even getting down to a more manageable weight is very hard for me now. I work out, do cardio, go for walks and stuff and I'm still 500 lbs. I can't even relate to the people trying to gain. Yesterday I was sitting on Chicken Legs and I realized My ass to my belly goes from her breast to her knees. She is almost completely smothered under me....I don't know, it was just a shocker to me. I didn't even realize I was that big lol.

Like I said I'm just trying to analyze myself and see where I am on your scale. I like being fat, I love using my belly for fun hehehe (trust me there are uses). Most women up too 300 lbs I can pick up and spin around on it, bounce on it, and whatnot heh-heh.

Interesting stuff to think about.
I think you are a B) with strong C) tendencies. But hey, who says people have to be put in categories? I guess I was using the A)B)C) as rough degrees of how happy men are to be fat. Everyone is going to like/not like different aspects of being large.

You are escapist.
You seem a man very happy with his self and size (most of the time).
You are also damn sexy (yes, have checked you out on the Nail Polish thread!)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Bella xXx
Old 01-05-2010, 12:59 PM   #56
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I have met a good half a dozen men on these boards who most definitely fit the category C) I'm sure that means there are more out there...he he he

It's just a shame that 3 live in America, one lives in Germany, and the other two who do live in the UK have girlfriends! Hot damn...

Bella xXx
I would think C's would be few and far in between.
#1 reason is not many Big Guys are that confident and happy with themselves to even get to a C. I have many fat friends and i am the only one who actually enjoys being fat, the rest all want to lose for some reason or another.

I would put myself between a B and C because i have no urge to purposely gain anymore weight because i like where i am at now. I can do all the things a small guy can do and i'm extremely active and healthy yet i have cushion and curves the skinny guys lack...

:eat1:
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #57
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

a) a big guy b) a big guy who loves and is happy with being a big guy and c) (the rarest of them all) a big guy who is turned on by being a big guy, likes weight gain & fat fondling etc.

I've always liked gaining to some degree... initially I gained because I was lifting competitively... it took me nearly eight years to get from 250 to 350 and for a long time I was very, very happy hanging out at the 350 mark... In the past six months I've had some health issues and I've put on another 20lbs, it's funny this weight gain feel different. I have concern about whether or not it will be a health issue mixed with an overall feeling of sexy soft spots I've never had before. It's been interesting to say the least...
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:49 PM   #58
ChubbyDucky

ChubbyDucky can now change their title

The issues you raise in this post are sooo many of the same ones I've gone through.

But yeah, I've been coming to these forums mostly to read stories- never had the guts to make a username and participate in forums until now (new year, new adventures). So my main reason for coming here has been to read stories that are parallel with my fantasies, but they're fantasies I keep hidden from everyone around me.

I shared them with an ex-boyfriend of mine who was gaining weight. I dared to tell him I liked it and he got freaked out, wouldn't let me touch his belly, etc. But then, when he couldn't lose weight, he blamed me which was totally messed up.

But the stories here, both fictional and from real life, just add something extra to my day.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:22 AM   #59
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

Damn this post was a great read, makes me go back to about almsot 2 years ago when I planned BFC because I wanted a place for people to feel free and discuss their preferences. Thanks for the excellent posts .
Old 01-06-2010, 06:05 AM   #60
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyDucky View Post

I shared them with an ex-boyfriend of mine who was gaining weight. I dared to tell him I liked it and he got freaked out, wouldn't let me touch his belly, etc. But then, when he couldn't lose weight, he blamed me which was totally messed up.
Yep, been there too. You don't tell them to gain, or even that you like it, and then if they gain on their own and you dare to admit to liking it (even after a year or more!) and then it's YOUR FAULT. Infuriating. Especially when they spread it around to all your mutual friends that you "made him fat."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post
Damn this post was a great read, makes me go back to about almsot 2 years ago when I planned BFC because I wanted a place for people to feel free and discuss their preferences. Thanks for the excellent posts .
And now you never post at BFC (and infrequently here)! Basically, what I'm saying is that we need more Smite in our lives
Old 01-06-2010, 12:38 PM   #61
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post
I agree with Melian...more Smite please! I know. Thats what I wanted when I joined BFC. I guessed I stop going on when you stopped going on then everyone stopped going on...

You are the exceptional to the rule Smite, a big guy with exceptional taste in music. Do you have any of the Beatles remasters? I've started collecting them, they are fantastic and well worth the money.

Bella xXx
Old 01-06-2010, 12:57 PM   #62
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyDucky View Post
The issues you raise in this post are sooo many of the same ones I've gone through.

But yeah, I've been coming to these forums mostly to read stories- never had the guts to make a username and participate in forums until now (new year, new adventures). So my main reason for coming here has been to read stories that are parallel with my fantasies, but they're fantasies I keep hidden from everyone around me.

But the stories here, both fictional and from real life, just add something extra to my day.
Welcome ChubbyDucky, well done for making that big leap I love some of the stories on here. I would recommend So Very Soft's (on the Weight Room Archive I think) as some to read. In fact...PM me and I'll send you one of my own naughty fat-boy related shorts if you would so like

Sorry to hear about the ex-boyfriend situation, that must have been such a harsh blow after coming clean to him about how you felt. I hope it doesn't affect any of your future relationships

Much love & hugs,

Bella xXx
Old 01-08-2010, 01:09 PM   #63
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

It puts me in a good mood regarding my expanded waistline.

As a married FA/BHM it is always interesting to see the similarities between FA's and FFA's.

Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 05:16 AM   #64
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durin View Post
As a married FA/BHM it is always interesting to see the similarities between FA's and FFA's
I agree. I personally think male & female fat admirers are two sides of the same Fat lovin' coin

Lady Bella xXx
Old 01-11-2010, 01:36 AM   #65
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

Haha I enjoy all the fanfare I miss everyone too, just I forget sometimes to stop by at these places!

Quote:
Do you have any of the Beatles remasters? I've started collecting them, they are fantastic and well worth the money.
That I do; I paid $300 for the stereo ones because I got them through QVC (a tv channel shopping thing here in the US) worth every overpriced penny. I still need to track down the mono ones.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:12 AM   #66
NYC_FFA

NYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
And Melian, I can really relate to your post in a lot of ways. For me, the main reason I started visiting this board is because it helped me to feel less ashamed about my sexuality. I didn't recieve much sexual education as a kid so I never fully understood myself in that way... and it didn't help that I wasn't attracted to the typical sort of guy. I can remember being a little girl and praying to God to take away the feelings I was having because I didn't know how to deal with them. I was feeling attracted to fat grown men in their twenties and thirties when I was in first and second grade. Since there was obviously no way I could act upon that, I just started doing what felt natural at a very young age... and then when I found out this was called MASTURBATING I was absolutely horrified! I was doing something I wasn't even allowed to say (this was like a swear word in school and at home). Dating when I got older was futile too, since most of the highschool boys were hairless and twiggy, and all the guys I wanted to date were way out of my age range (me being the ugliest duckling in the pond didn't help either). I'm sure you can all see why this path led to me feeling ashamed about my sexuality for the longest time.
Anyway... as I got older and the age gap closed and I could finally date the type of guys I was interested in, I found that I was still getting some negative reactions ("you like fat dudes? omg wtf") so when I was feeling particularly lonesome and sorry for myself one day, I surfed around and found this place. Not only has it helped me to overcome my shame and to realize that I am perfectly NORMAL, it has also helped me to talk a little more openly about what I'm into. This has led me to discover that I know plenty of girls in my everyday life who are into the SAME THING. This is big for me. Being able to talk about it with them makes me feel so silly about being ashamed of myself in the past.
I was having trouble sleeping tonight, so I hopped online and read this and just had to respond. Thank you so much for posting this. It reminds me so much of my own experience, and you said it all so perfectly. I can't think of a better way to put my feelings into words, so I'll just say that you rock.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #67
PeanutButterfly

PeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticed

Hey Melian I hear ya! (I have no idea what tangent this thread went off into because I'm too lazy to read the whole thing but I'll answer the original question the best I can.)

I definetly know how difficult it is to find a BHM with the personality that I'm attracted to, let alone actually enjoys being fat!

"3. It's often a good idea to meet potential partners in the places you frequent, right? Yeah...no fat guys there. I have had several regular haunts, and the only fat guys I found tended to be "that fat guy." You know, the creepy one who lives in his mom's basement and doesn't bathe? Yeah, him."

^ I'm pretty sure this point was already addressed but it never hurts to reiterate. I immediatly notice how a guy dresses, especially a big guy. It's pretty important to women, even if it seems trivial to men. I'm not talking designer everything, but a semi-fashionable hoodie with some loose faded jeans does wonders. If a guy doesn't know to dress himself, wash his hair or is generally creepy I'm going to say pass.

As for personality, the type I'm into is a rarity in fat men too. I like confident, comanding men. Men who are articulate, worldly and have a good knowledge of current events and pop culture. They also have to be witty and intelligent. I feel like growing up as a big person definetly effects those qualities, which is why finding young BHM like that is difficult. As we mature we eventually out grow a number of insecurities but for my age range they're still present.

I wish I could find me a confident witty fat man who would let me grope his sexy gut.
PeanutButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:04 AM   #68
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButterfly View Post
Hey Melian I hear ya! (I have no idea what tangent this thread went off into because I'm too lazy to read the whole thing but I'll answer the original question the best I can.)

I definetly know how difficult it is to find a BHM with the personality that I'm attracted to, let alone actually enjoys being fat!

"3. It's often a good idea to meet potential partners in the places you frequent, right? Yeah...no fat guys there. I have had several regular haunts, and the only fat guys I found tended to be "that fat guy." You know, the creepy one who lives in his mom's basement and doesn't bathe? Yeah, him."

^ I'm pretty sure this point was already addressed but it never hurts to reiterate. I immediately notice how a guy dresses, especially a big guy. It's pretty important to women, even if it seems trivial to men. I'm not talking designer everything, but a semi-fashionable hoodie with some loose faded jeans does wonders. If a guy doesn't know to dress himself, wash his hair or is generally creepy I'm going to say pass.

As for personality, the type I'm into is a rarity in fat men too. I like confident, commanding men. Men who are articulate, worldly and have a good knowledge of current events and pop culture. They also have to be witty and intelligent. I feel like growing up as a big person definitely effects those qualities, which is why finding young BHM like that is difficult. As we mature we eventually out grow a number of insecurities but for my age range they're still present.

I wish I could find me a confident witty fat man who would let me grope his sexy gut.
OK everybody, were you paying attention to what she said? I LOVE it when the FFA's reinforce everything I say.

Notice that FAT was on the bottom of the list?

No lets re-crap:

1. Clean
2. Style - (Chicken Legs favorite Rant right there)
3. Personality
4. Confidence
5. Fat

Sure she put fat at the top of the list, but you guys keep thinking that is the first and foremost priority and ya often think, Hey I got that, she should LOVE ME! WRONG! Can any chubby guy become that guy? Uh, I know ya can!

I'm no longer going to make mile long post about this topic. I'm no longer going to go on huge rants about it. If I can help the 40 year old virgin change his life and find the woman of his dreams I know I can help almost any guy reading this.

Consider this a pre-announcement I will be making a Fat Guy & Dating Guide and Forum/Website. I know there are a lot of guys out there who would be perfect for PeanutButterfly and women like her. Your just hiding the best parts of you and you don't know how to let it out. Trust me, after you do, you won't have to worry about finding the woman your looking for because they are already looking for you!

PeanutButterfly - Thanks for your post and welcome to the board. The kinda guy your looking for really does exist. I know of one right now who would be perfect but guess what? He doesn't come here much anymore! He is too busy with his new life and enjoying every minute of it!
Old 01-17-2010, 12:52 PM   #69
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

No lets re-crap:
Ahahahahaha.

PB: welcome to the boards, and thanks for joining in on this thread I feel the same way, regarding the way a guy dresses - I notice right away, and if he's dirty/disheveled/wearing something stupid, there's no chance of me noticing any of his better physical qualities. Yeah, fat guys have less clothing options vs thin guys, but obviously I factor that into my evaluation.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:20 PM   #70
escapist
Belt Buster!

LOL excellent, see this is why All you can eat sushi, Tons of Sake till 2am, and early postings don't go well together. I have a hard enough time spelling well as it is lol.

...but seriously even I have to laugh at that..."re-crap" lol

that wasn't the only mistake in there either.

Meant to say:
"Now, lets re-cap:"
Old 01-17-2010, 01:31 PM   #71
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
LOL excellent, see this is why All you can eat sushi, Tons of Sake till 2am, and early postings don't go well together. I have a hard enough time spelling well as it is lol.

...but seriously even I have to laugh at that..."re-crap" lol

that wasn't the only mistake in there either.

Meant to say:
"Now, lets re-cap:"
I <3 you.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:19 PM   #72
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I <3 you.
(Han Solo Sly Smile) ...I know.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:55 PM   #73
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Ahahahahaha.

PB: welcome to the boards, and thanks for joining in on this thread I feel the same way, regarding the way a guy dresses - I notice right away, and if he's dirty/disheveled/wearing something stupid, there's no chance of me noticing any of his better physical qualities. Yeah, fat guys have less clothing options vs thin guys, but obviously I factor that into my evaluation.
and here I was wondering if that was intentional
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:51 PM   #74
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Ahahahahaha.

lord yeah, what the hell? i went shopping with my man a day or two ago and was amazed/appalled at the lack of selection. polo shirts FOR EVERYONE. there's nothing wrong with them, but it isn't his style and it pissed me off that my hot fat guy couldn't find anything that showed off his hot fatness the way we liked. BOO.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:02 AM   #75
Tyrael
Gone

Tyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Why am i here on dims...?

Well i think iam here for a bit of acceptance and understanding.
And probably also to be away from my life as it is here.

Dont get me wrong i have enough rl friends, and all kind of types :P so that isnt the problem .

Only problem with all my rl friends is: that im always get to be seen as a "brother" figure...

Not that thats so bad.. but would love to see that a bit diffrent some time..

But well things are the way they are
Tyrael is offline   Reply With Quote