Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-22-2009, 11:31 AM   #1
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Trouble logging into FF?

Anyone having trouble logging into Fantasy Feeder? Neither of my log-ins seem to work. And when I try to make a new one, the form just resets after hitting submit.

Any pointers?
Old 12-23-2009, 04:00 AM   #2
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote wild View Post
Anyone having trouble logging into Fantasy Feeder? Neither of my log-ins seem to work. And when I try to make a new one, the form just resets after hitting submit.

Any pointers?

I won't be able to log in until July 20, 2019....you're on your own there lol
Old 12-23-2009, 04:55 PM   #3
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
OMG, this is the funniest thing I've heard all day! Thanks for that laugh hayes.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:20 PM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yes Mr Hayes was a very bad boy over there and they spanked him.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:30 PM   #5
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I can't view the site on Opera browser

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:46 PM   #6
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Yes Mr Hayes was a very bad boy over there and they spanked him.
Its a shame because I really like FF, the moderators were just doing their jobs. I don't blame or fault them at all....it was my own fault for going insane.

But I hope the OP's connection issue are fixed.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:36 AM   #7
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I still love ya babe!!
FF still works fine on my end.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:48 AM   #8
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm actually on right now and not having issues. :/ No clue what your deal could be, but someone else posted in the shoutbox that they were having log-on trouble.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:56 AM   #9
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I still love ya babe!!
FF still works fine on my end.
I just took a look at the new mod list, good god almighty I wouldn't even want to go back even if I could, how the heck did that happen?

Last edited by KHayes666; 12-27-2009 at 12:59 AM.
KHayes666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:44 PM   #10
0nlnn
The Great and Epic 0nlnn

0nlnn can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes0nlnn can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Wow...2019? What on Earth did you do? o.o
0nlnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:43 PM   #11
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nlnn View Post
Wow...2019? What on Earth did you do? o.o
I went insane on a few people.....especially this one dude who claimed I cost him his girl 3 years earlier.

I broke the rules *shrugs* nothing I can do but move on and wait 10 years lol
Old 12-28-2009, 10:43 AM   #12
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
I'm actually on right now and not having issues. :/ No clue what your deal could be, but someone else posted in the shoutbox that they were having log-on trouble.
Yeah, I've been away for over a year and got in with my old name and password with no problems.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 12-28-2009, 01:43 PM   #13
0nlnn
The Great and Epic 0nlnn

0nlnn can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes0nlnn can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I went insane on a few people.....especially this one dude who claimed I cost him his girl 3 years earlier.

Wow...You must have really said some bad stuff to get banned for 10 years...that is unreal. Are you sure it wasn't a mistake? That seems a little extreme...
0nlnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:27 PM   #14
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nlnn View Post
Wow...You must have really said some bad stuff to get banned for 10 years...that is unreal. Are you sure it wasn't a mistake? That seems a little extreme...
That's no mistake, I've said some really BAD things....some of which I'm ashamed of and wish I hadn't said, some of which I'll get right in the guys face in real life as well and say again.

Can't change the past, can only move forward.

Apparently my friends that are still there are having no problems logging in so you're all ok, must have been a temporary glitch.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:05 PM   #15
luvthatgut

luvthatgut has said some nice things
Angry To the original poster

Seems this thread got a little off topic. But I cannot log into Fantasy Feeder, and haven't been able to for about a week!!!

The same thing happened a couple weeks ago, and I tried to find out what was going on, but no one else thought there was a problem. Eventually, it went back to normal... until now.

I wish someone would fix it already!!!!
luvthatgut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:14 PM   #16
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

or make a account using a new email with the help of a proxy.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:49 PM   #17
strataadvance

strataadvance can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvthatgut View Post
Seems this thread got a little off topic. But I cannot log into Fantasy Feeder, and haven't been able to for about a week!!!

The same thing happened a couple weeks ago, and I tried to find out what was going on, but no one else thought there was a problem. Eventually, it went back to normal... until now.

I wish someone would fix it already!!!!
It's working fine for me everyday. But somehow after going there (looking over my shoulder for bosses LOL) at work-it is now blocked as an adult site. But Curvage and Dimensions aren't! Go figure.

I'm glad to know you haven't left FF . Your conflict over all of this makes for stimulating conversation. AND you have a fabulous face and a terrific figure. I hope to find your excellent posts and pictures at both places. Take Care. Matt
strataadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:09 AM   #18
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg View Post
or make a account using a new email with the help of a proxy.
Nah, I don't hide under fake accounts.

I'll just wait the 10 years and come back when I'm 33
Old 01-01-2010, 02:14 AM   #19
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

How do the mods there come up with the ten year ban figure?
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:16 AM   #20
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
How would I know? One day i tried to log in and it said I was banned until July 20, 2019.....so see you in 9 1/2 years lol
Old 01-01-2010, 09:27 PM   #21
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

well check out fullfiggas.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:59 PM   #22
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title

I'd just do it anyway, 10 years is a LONG time!

Quote:

bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:04 PM   #23
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigirlover View Post
I'd just do it anyway, 10 years is a LONG time!
I have no reason to right now, already got a girl and good friends. No need to fake an account to make friends or wank

Besides, everyone would know who I was anyway.....I obviously can't keep my mouth shut for long lol
Old 01-04-2010, 08:15 AM   #24
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
I think that was put in place to ward off immature posters. Lots of people come in there and are actually under 18 but will say in their profile that they are 21. Since no one has any ability to prove a person's real age on the internet the ten year wait system seems the next best thing. It is imposed on those who have some redemptive qualities but consistently display a lack of composure in serious adult discussions. Personally I think five years would be more than enough. Ten is pretty severe. You must have brought assholery to epic new heights in there, Hayes. Looks to me like you found your girlfriend just in time. You be good to her. Ten years is a long time.

@~;~~
Old 01-04-2010, 02:21 PM   #25
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I think that was put in place to ward off immature posters. Lots of people come in there and are actually under 18 but will say in their profile that they are 21. Since no one has any ability to prove a person's real age on the internet the ten year wait system seems the next best thing. It is imposed on those who have some redemptive qualities but consistently display a lack of composure in serious adult discussions. Personally I think five years would be more than enough. Ten is pretty severe. You must have brought assholery to epic new heights in there, Hayes. Looks to me like you found your girlfriend just in time. You be good to her. Ten years is a long time.
I've always been a loudmouth who's not afraid to speak his mind, and that's not usually a recipe for longevity in forums and chatrooms. I've had confrontations in the past with others (some of them I've reconciled with) so I was already on the mods radar as someone who needed to be dealt with.

What ended it was some pissed off ex marine came in the chatroom one night and started shit about wanting to kill me for "ruining his g/f". It took me a minute to wonder why this asshole was starting with me until he dropped a name, then I realized what he was talking about happened 3 years earlier back when I was a different person, and me being unafraid of anyone told him to bring it. This surprised the individual seeing is as he's probably never had anyone tell him to shove it up his ass in his life so he brought on more death threats and I told him that if he ever came to confront me, he wouldn't come back alive. This wasn't the reason why I was banned, but it did piss the mods pretty off and I should have just laid low for a while.

Instead, a week later some girl I was talking to on there pretty heavily about going out with each other told me she found a b/f that morning and I went ballistic....THAT was the last straw. Maybe I did find my g/f just in time, I was raging pretty bad for a while. Getting death threats and being led on doesn't exactly improve ones morale.