Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-22-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Cases of Forced Feederism

Has anybody heard of or experienced a case of forced feederism or gaining? Ashley had asked about this on another thread and I was wondering about it myself. What I mean by "forced" is some form of manipulation was used by one person to coerce another person into gaining.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If anything, I would say that this crap was rare,
But I thought man, forget it- "YO HOES, GET THE FUNNEL"
Old 12-22-2009, 02:51 PM   #3
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
If anything, I would say that this crap was rare,
But I thought man, forget it- "YO HOES, GET THE FUNNEL"
You are sooo helpful.

My YouTube video
Old 12-22-2009, 03:11 PM   #4
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
Has anybody heard of or experienced a case of forced feederism or gaining? Ashley had asked about this on another thread and I was wondering about it myself. What I mean by "forced" is some form of manipulation was used by one person to coerce another person into gaining.
Hmmm, that can be taken two ways. Would you consider someone who's taking someone out to eat more often than they should be "forcing" them to gain? I'm not talking about injecting butter into things, but saying things like "Oh you look great hun" or "You think you're fat? So what, you're gorgeous" to someone who's obviously put on weight since you've been with that person. For example, a girl I was friends with went from 180 to 220 within a year and not once did I say anything about feederism/gaining/etc but I didn't "force" her to do anything.....would that be considered "forced" gaining?

In terms of force feeding though, that seems to be a common practice with a lot of gainers. Did you mean force feeding someone NOT willing?

Just asking questions, trying to see where you're coming from.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:25 PM   #5
Weirdo890

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Hmmm, that can be taken two ways. Would you consider someone who's taking someone out to eat more often than they should be "forcing" them to gain? I'm not talking about injecting butter into things, but saying things like "Oh you look great hun" or "You think you're fat? So what, you're gorgeous" to someone who's obviously put on weight since you've been with that person. For example, a girl I was friends with went from 180 to 220 within a year and not once did I say anything about feederism/gaining/etc but I didn't "force" her to do anything.....would that be considered "forced" gaining?

In terms of force feeding though, that seems to be a common practice with a lot of gainers. Did you mean force feeding someone NOT willing?

Just asking questions, trying to see where you're coming from.
Thank you for asking questions. it does help clear up any misconceptions. I mean trying to feed someone who is unwilling through physical, emotional, or mental manipulation. What I mean by emotional and mental is a person playing off of someone's insecurities in order for them to do what you please. Does that help?
Also, the above example would not be considered a case of "forced gaining" here.

My YouTube video
Old 12-22-2009, 04:37 PM   #6
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thank you for asking questions. it does help clear up any misconceptions. I mean trying to feed someone who is unwilling through physical, emotional, or mental manipulation. What I mean by emotional and mental is a person playing off of someone's insecurities in order for them to do what you please. Does that help?
Also, the above example would not be considered a case of "forced gaining" here.
Then I don't think you'll find too much of that. I myself have only heard of one situation where someone gained under protest, but even then I don't have all the details and I can't be quoted on it.

Other than that, not too sure the practice of forcing someone to gain is common. Its not my cup of tea, but I'm sure others think its hot..just be careful with it.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:31 PM   #7
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Then I don't think you'll find too much of that. I myself have only heard of one situation where someone gained under protest, but even then I don't have all the details and I can't be quoted on it.

Other than that, not too sure the practice of forcing someone to gain is common. Its not my cup of tea, but I'm sure others think its hot..just be careful with it.
One could consider the sport of Football (some Division 1 college programs and perhaps the NFL) were certain players have to be at a particular size...

The only other examples are the Women that have to take part in the Bride Fattening huts in certain cultures

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:33 PM   #8
Weirdo890

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
One could consider the sport of Football (some Division 1 college programs and perhaps the NFL) were certain players have to be at a particular size...

The only other examples are the Women that have to take part in the Bride Fattening huts in certain cultures
I forgot about that example. Maybe I should do more research before I start a thread like this. I think it shows what an ignorant schmuck I am.

My YouTube video
Old 12-22-2009, 07:42 PM   #9
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I forgot about that example. Maybe I should do more research before I start a thread like this. I think it shows what an ignorant schmuck I am.
Not really.. I think the last time this show aired on the cable networks was in 2007....

Youtube clip for 2002 - there may be others so u might have to check

Fat House Nigeria

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #10
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've got a family urban legend to share. I had an aunt who was bedridden because of an accident. She also happened to be over 500 pounds but that was not why she was bedridden. She had common law 'husband' who took very good care of her. Years later they broke up and he moved out. She was living in filth and squalor trying to keep up appearances but eventually my dad had to intervene. I was a child but the way the story was told, it seemed he'd fattened her up and then left her. That wasn't the case at all. I later learned that she got mad and kicked him out. For years the family blamed him for her latter condition though both she and he insisted that was not the case. Still, it was perceived that he was evil and he forced her to gain or whatever. That is not what happened but this is what my family believes to this day even after her death and they will swear to it no matter what.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:56 PM   #11
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah, my point in asking for specific cases of forced feederism was that I think you'd be hard pressed to find them. Every time I've heard this argument against feeding come up with the "feeders forcing women (or men, though the story is usually about a helpless woman) to gain against their will" anecdote, it's been an urban legend or just a skewed account of what really happened. I don't deny that it's entirely possible that forced feedism does exist, but I think the cases of this are very, very rare and (though this sounds like a harsh way to put it) statistically insignificant.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:17 PM   #12
Red Raven

Red Raven has said some nice things

I swear I remember awhile back there was a russian girl on this site who had a picture up of her with a tube in her mouth being force fed with the tube. I remember her eyes seemed very glazed and a lot of posters thought the use of some type of drugging was involved.
Red Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #13
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Raven View Post
I swear I remember awhile back there was a russian girl on this site who had a picture up of her with a tube in her mouth being force fed with the tube. I remember her eyes seemed very glazed and a lot of posters thought the use of some type of drugging was involved.
Force feeding is a common fantasy that some people willingly take part in in real life. The drugging thing sounds like speculation, so it makes my point for me.

Again, I'm not denying that it's possible that this has happened, but, for as many times as we hear forced feederism as an argument against feederism as a whole, you'd think we'd be able to discuss real, true, and known cases.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:10 PM   #14
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The picture being referenced (I believe) was taken by the girl, willingly, as a fantasy set. And the speculation that she may be drugged was in large part due to continued discussions of her own mental stability/if she took drugs herself, etc. She was not part of a feeder/feedee relationship to my knowledge, her site and images were all self-driven.

So, again, back to main point of Ashley - it's this spectre that everyone points to, but when you pull back the curtain there's rarely anything to see.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:11 PM   #15
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i've never seen or even heard of a case of forced feederism. but i have seen and experienced people who've tried to emotionally manipulate me or other people into it. often even after i've said expressly that i'm not into it there are people who would continually push at every opportunity. but in that case the primary owness is on the BHM/BBW to protect himself/herself. but its sad to see women in particular, who are otherwise powerful, succumb to that. thats why i worry about the BBW community and its philosophy that seems to rely on the insistance that only an FA can appreciate a BBW or is sexually attracted to her discounting all of the men who will just appreciate her as the woman she is body mind and spirit and are just doing it without the support of a community. i feel that makes some BBWs feel unwanted and a bit desperate and leaves the impression that the only FAs out there are the ones only attracted to them as a fetish object.

i also think that position feeds into (no pun intended) the desperate state of mind that some few feeders seem to encourage in order to manipulate and exploit some women who are really emotionally lost and will falsely take up being a feedee to just please them. i don't think i has to necessarily be forced in a physical sense to be dangerous when it comes to women who really don't believe they are attractive as women but only a a fetish objects especially when she is dealing with a man who witholds affection or approval unless she is behaving as he likes. there is nothing at all wrong with enjoying being the object of fetish if thats what you want as a BBW but its a real problem if you don't believe you are also attractive in other ways. thats where i think the potential for abuse by people who are obsessed with ( and not just enjoying one) a fetish lies. at such a weakened state a BBW is bound to attract people who are narcissistic and really don't care what her emotional or physical outcome is because they are so driven by something they may not even understand and are often disconnected from. i think its possible that a feeder who is obsessed and doesn't understand firsthand or can't psychologically relate to what the realities mean can push too far. by the time he figures it out, if he ever does, it can be too late. then you probably also have a very few who are well aware and don't care. i've run into a few like that and i have friends who've been involved with feeders like that. i don't think they are by any means any majority by any stretch of the wildest imagination. but the fact that they are there at all is scary.

i also get the feeling when i talk to women who come into contact with men like these that i may not be getting the full story. its highly possible that they may have been forced. some have said they were physically abused but didn't go into details and i didn't push. the reason i get that feeling is because i can sense some deep shame and embarrassment that you don't often come across when women survive an act of violence not dealing with the feeder/feedee relationship. in situtations like that i think anything is possible and just because someone doesn't tell you its happening doesn't mean its not. also, i don't think anyone who has gone through that would ever be honest about it on dims because of the criticism they'd face on both sides. lets be honest. dims is not always a compassionate place. no one wants to hear "i told you so!", and also someone might not want to put a blemish on something thats harmless overall unless you run into a truly abusive personality.

it would be strange to think that feeders don't have the same potential to be abusers as anyone else. it would also be disingenious to pretend that thier penchant for feederism would never play a part in that abuse. that would be intellectually dishonest. i don't think every person who indulges or fantasizes about feeding or being a feedee is a potential abuser or abusee, especially when they have a good self image. but i have seen a lot of women engaging just to please someone because they feel thats all they can attract. i'm not sure that just because someone isn't forced physically it means they still haven't encountered abuse at the hands of a feeder. emotional abuse can be just as damaging.

Last edited by superodalisque; 12-23-2009 at 06:22 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:21 PM   #16
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
i feel that makes some BBWs feel unwanted and a bit desperate and leaves the impression that the only FAs out there are the ones only attracted to them as a fetish object.

Once again, equating being an FA as a fetish, and not equating being an FA with a preference.

One more time, with feeling:

Not all FAs are feeders.

Not all Feeders are FAs.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:22 PM   #17
CrankySpice
Unwashed.

CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
thats why i worry about the BBW community and its philosophy that seems to rely on the insistance that only an FA can appreciate a BBW or is sexually attracted to her discounting all of the men who will just appreciate her as the woman she is body mind and spirit and are just doing it without the support of a community. i feel that makes some BBWs feel unwanted and a bit desperate and leaves the impression that the only FAs out there are the ones only attracted to them as a fetish object.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? I'm thoroughly and completely confused by this post in this particular thread....are you saying that you believe that every FA on this board is a feeder who is hell bent on force feeding every BBW they come across? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?
CrankySpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:24 PM   #18
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Once again, equating being an FA as a fetish, and not equating being an FA with a preference.

Not all FAs are feeders.

Not all Feeders are FAs.
that wasn't my intention. i never use the word all here. i've used the word some and a few and even a very few as qualifiers. i did go back and edit because i know not all FAs are feeders. and i also don't think all feeders are bad guys. but i don't think it would be truthful to pretend that cases don't potentially exist knowing how the human race functions. any group has people who are obsessive narcissitic etc... and to pretend they don't exist would not be honest.

Last edited by superodalisque; 12-23-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:27 PM   #19
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankySpice View Post
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? I'm thoroughly and completely confused by this post in this particular thread....are you saying that you believe that every FA on this board is a feeder who is hell bent on force feeding every BBW they come across? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?
i think you need to read that again more carefully
Old 12-23-2009, 06:36 PM   #20
CrankySpice
Unwashed.

CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
i think you need to read that again more carefully
I'm not sure what you think I'm missing.

This is a thread about forced feederism.

In your opening paragraph, you lash out at FAs for "making" some BBWs feel unwanted and desperate and allude that it therefore leads to these BBWs feeling they have no choice but to be in a feeder/feedee relationship.

It would be VERY difficult for anyone to read your post and not feel that you were using FA and Feeder interchangeably. Particularly since, as mentioned above, this is a thread about forced feederism.

Frankly, I don't even understand why FAs are entering the discussion.

It's sort of like talking about guys who prefer blonds in a foot fetish thread and making no distinction between the foot fetishists and the guys who like blonds.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:41 PM   #21
Weirdo890

Maybe I shouldn't have started this thread.

My YouTube video
Old 12-23-2009, 06:44 PM   #22
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankySpice View Post
I'm not sure what you think I'm missing.

This is a thread about forced feederism.

In your opening paragraph, you lash out at FAs for "making" some BBWs feel unwanted and desperate and allude that it therefore leads to these BBWs feeling they have no choice but to be in a feeder/feedee relationship.

It would be VERY difficult for anyone to read your post and not feel that you were using FA and Feeder interchangeably. Particularly since, as mentioned above, this is a thread about forced feederism.

Frankly, I don't even understand why FAs are entering the discussion.

It's sort of like talking about guys who prefer blonds in a foot fetish thread and making no distinction between the foot fetishists and the guys who like blonds.
let me simplify what i was getting at. i do tend to get a bit wordy. i feel its dishonest to pretend it doesn't happen at all because people are people. even if it doesn't happened a lot it has happened somewhere. just because there are a few people out there who exaggerate the negative aspects of feederism doesn't mean it can't or doesn't ever happen. and just because someone might not be forced physically but might be manipulated emotionally instead does not make it any less harmful if it happens.

i personally know of a lot of cases of emotional coercsion and manipulation as asked for by the op-- just not physical. i have personally experienced people attempting to try that with me but i avoided it. i know many women who've felt victimized at a weak point in their lives that way. i think thats why you get so much anger about it on the boards because people have experienced people trying to make them participate in something they aren't interested in often. for some i think it might even be an extra challenge if you somehow try and resist them but they can get fatter anyway.

Last edited by superodalisque; 12-23-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:47 PM   #23
Ben from England

Ben from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging inBen from England makes people happy simply by logging in

I typed out my response, went to post it and got logged out. Then I recheck the thread and superodalisque went and said most of it better anyways.

Over the years I've seen plenty of instances where the gainer has discovered their new found passion around the same time they met somebody who also enjoys seeing them gain. I'm always a little suspect. It's something that I observed to the point that I decided to keep the feedery parts of my FAness to myself until I had a good read on what the persons stance was without them knowing for fear of being catered to.

Few things I would add, though this may be veering off topic, is to who is responsible for the dynamic of the relationship and to what extent tends to be subjective and where things can get tricky. Outside the community, feeders are evil and perverted, inside the community a disproportioned and, as superodalisque referred to, intellectually dishonest amount of responsiblity is levied to the gainer. It's isn't as black and white a discussion as 'feeders are pervs' or 'well, they said it was fine so whatever'. For that matter it's also a different discussion for every single relationship and one very difficult to properly have with the limited information often available.

Proper tied down, against your will force feeding though? I'm with Ashley, pretty much an urban legend.
Ben from England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:50 PM   #24
Ash
Smash

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post

Not all FAs are feeders.

Not all Feeders are FAs.
+1

I'd also add:

Not all feeders act on their fetish.
Those who do, in all currently documented cases (as of this post's press time), do so with a willing participant.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #25
CrankySpice
Unwashed.

It's those guys who dig blondes who are driving all the brunettes to the foot fetishists.

You see it all the time. Well, you hear about it all the time. Well, it's almost kind of almost alluded to sometimes when I think someone is talking about something else but they are really almost talking about what I think I want them to be talking about so I can feel justified in my thinking. Most of the time.

It's the guys who dig blondes. I'm sure of it. They have all the files with the documented cases of forced feederism sitting around somewhere in a box. Just so the foot fetishists don't find it.