Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Plus-size Paysite Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time

Redhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticed
Exclamation Naughty elf gets The Ass... all 420 lbs of it!

This week at www.ssbbwsgonewild.com , Herman is a lazy elf who went on strike and refused to make any more toys. Beefy babe Crystal Star is in charge at the north pole this year, and she isn't having that. So the lovely Crystal plops her massive poundage right on mr elf and crushes his face under her 82 inch ass until he begs for mercy and promises to get back to work. Includes a video where you see Crystal's monstrous ass all but obliterate tiny Herman as she bounces, grinds and smashes his face under her in full weight facesitting, squashing, and smothering. Join now and see real BBWs in the web's hottest fetish action at SSBBWs Gone Wild. May visions of massive asses dance in your heads, REDhottie

Last edited by Redhotphatgirl : 06-08-2012 at 05:55 AM.
Redhotphatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:31 PM   #2
Adamantoise
Tom

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhotphatgirl View Post
This week at www.ssbbwsgonewild.com , Herman is a lazy elf who went on strike and refused to make any more toys. Beefy babe Crystal Star is in charge at the north pole this year, and she isn't having that. So the lovely Crystal plops her massive poundage right on mr elf and crushes his face under her 82 inch ass until he begs for mercy and promises to get back to work. Includes a video where you see Crystal's monstrous ass all but obliterate tiny Herman as she bounces, grinds and smashes his face under her in full weight facesitting, squashing, and smothering. Join now and see real BBWs in the web's hottest fetish action at SSBBWs Gone Wild. May visions of massive asses dance in your heads, REDhottie
Superb! Love the view of Crystals' bulk as she smushes Herman,a truely amazing FA moment.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:00 AM   #3
Alan
Master Member

Alan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAlan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

[quote=Redhotphatgirl;1346114] Herman is a lazy elf who went on strike and refused to make any more toys. Beefy babe Crystal Star is in charge at the north pole this year, and she isn't having that. So the lovely Crystal plops her massive poundage right on mr elf and crushes his face under her 82 inch ass until he begs for mercy and promises to get back to work. Includes a video where you see Crystal's monstrous ass all but obliterate tiny Herman as she bounces, grinds and smashes his face under her in full weight facesitting, squashing, and smothering.

...I dont know if I should organize for union-representation, because Lil Herman's rights seem to be Trampled-on...and Squashed...BUTT, on the other-hand, perhaps Herman is enjoying one of his "Fringe-Benefits"
sTONning!
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:55 AM   #4
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time

Redhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticed

[quote=Alan;1346531]
Quote:
Herman is a lazy elf who went on strike and refused to make any more toys. Beefy babe Crystal Star is in charge at the north pole this year, and she isn't having that. So the lovely Crystal plops her massive poundage right on mr elf and crushes his face under her 82 inch ass until he begs for mercy and promises to get back to work. Includes a video where you see Crystal's monstrous ass all but obliterate tiny Herman as she bounces, grinds and smashes his face under her in full weight facesitting, squashing, and smothering.

...I dont know if I should organize for union-representation, because Lil Herman's rights seem to be Trampled-on...and Squashed...BUTT, on the other-hand, perhaps Herman is enjoying one of his "Fringe-Benefits"
sTONning!
Trust me he is a happy elf. He got it from 4 this weekend. Wait till ya see my new furniture.
Old 12-24-2009, 04:56 AM   #5
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamantoise View Post
Superb! Love the view of Crystals' bulk as she smushes Herman,a truely amazing FA moment.
it was great
Old 12-24-2009, 08:37 AM   #6
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want Herman's job.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:47 AM   #7
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
I want Herman's job.
I am always looking for furniture. Pay is not so hot but benifits are quite hefty.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:44 AM   #8
Alan
Master Member

Alan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAlan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

[quote=Redhotphatgirl;1346544]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Trust me he is a happy elf. He got it from 4 this weekend. Wait till ya see my new furniture.

Redhottie, I'd kind of like to see the old(destroyed) furniture...the idea of these Big Gals breaking furniture is FAscinating
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:58 AM   #9
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time

[quote=Alan;1347845]
Quote:

Redhottie, I'd kind of like to see the old(destroyed) furniture...the idea of these Big Gals breaking furniture is FAscinating
Although we have broken chairs and such this is not what i meant i consider Herman nothing but furniture.