Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-31-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
luvthatgut

luvthatgut has said some nice things
Default Switching roles from feeder to feedee

Hi Everybody,

I'm new to this site and to this world in general. I didn't realize there was a name for what I like to do, which is to encourage my significant other to eat, so that he gains a lot of weight over the course of the relationship. In my case, I didn't really do anything special, just kept him spoiled with the foods he liked and told him he didn't need to worry about getting fat, because he looked great. The fact that he was self-conscious about his growing belly made him even more attractive.

Anyway, since I've been single, I've really been missing this aspect of the relationship. And I've been eating a lot more than usual, a lot of the fattening foods my bf used to like... and it is starting to show. I have been a little heavy before and didn't like it, so I've always dieted and exercised very hard to stay trim. But from talking to people on Fantasy Feeder and learning more about the FFA community, I'm starting to wonder what it would be like to give up some control and let myself get fat for a guy I loved. Something about the idea really turns me on, especially because I don't want to gain weight, but I would be submitting to the will of my partner who wanted to see me fat.

Has anyone ever given up their fit body and exercise routine for the pleasure of their man and let themselves get good and fat?? What was it like? Did you regret it?
luvthatgut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title
Default I have

I know what you mean. I've helped several girlfriends indulge in the appetites and I've always enjoyed the letting go and gaining results. When I wasn't involved, I found myself letting go and enjoying fattening up a bit. I think most "feeders" have some fattening desire. There is something quite arousing and satisfying about letting go for someone who loves cooking for you, encouraging you to let, and loving the fattening results. Now just imagine what would happen if you get involved with someone who thinks like you! Two feeders letting go for each other...oh my!
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #3
fanedfox

fanedfox can now change their title

luvthatgut, I have seen your postings on Fantasy Feeder. It would be a dream come true for me to "made to get fat".

fanedfox
fanedfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:01 PM   #4
GluttonyCat

GluttonyCat has said some nice things

I used to think I was just a feeder or FA since I liked women across the whole range in regards to weight, from slim to super-sized. I also enjoy when a girl shows that she has an appetite. However, over the years I've learned that I enjoy being the one who gets to eat in excess until passed full and having a girl that likes or even encourages such behavior. Now I realize that I am an FA who prefers being the one who is spoiled and fed, and I personally don't mind if a girl wanted me very fat.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:12 PM   #5
otherland78

otherland78 can now change their title

for me itīs so intriguing to loose a little control over my weight gand fitness perhaps and be teased and seduced to do so ;-)

and would love perhaps even try to get in shape while my gf tries to sabotage this haha wicked i know but nevertheless sexy to me somehow .

So i would love to switch from first chubbing up my gf a bit and then she can try to take a little sweet revenge on me lol
otherland78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:14 AM   #6
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I got fat because of my ex and no..it wasn't worth it. I'm happier with a more active lifestyle so once my personal happiness started to drop the relationship took a dive. So do what makes you happy and makes you feel comfortable and then you'll have the energy to help out with your partner's happiness as well. Remember you can't make someone happy but your inner joy can be infectious.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote