Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-06-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
jimmyt

jimmyt has said some nice things
Default "Well, my legs are mostly muscle"

Competed in a tug-of-war contest and fundraiser for cancer research at my school. My teammate was a girl who was probably like over 200 lbs at 5'7. She and I went up against another guy-girl pair, and we beat them. Heard her telling someone after that she was a dancer and her legs were almost totally muscle even though she was on the plump side. Sure enough, I could see she was right; even though her legs were really thick it looked like most of it was muscle! I mean, her thighs probably rival my waist in size, but were pretty tight looking, amazingly.

Do bigger girls often have huge leg muscles like that?
jimmyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:26 PM   #2
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Carry around extra weight all the time, like a couple of bags of 50 lb dog food, and write back after a month and tell us how your legs look...i bet you will have your answer then

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:38 PM   #3
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
Carry around extra weight all the time, like a couple of bags of 50 lb dog food, and write back after a month and tell us how your legs look...i bet you will have your answer then
I lug around 50lb bags of dog and cat food all the time, but when I try to float in a swimming pool I still sink head first... What am I doing wrong?

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:54 AM   #4
Brach311

Brach311 can now change their title

Guys are different... Some of by friends are big boys but still have sticky legs. I've seen girls like that too but not as often.
Brach311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:04 AM   #5
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm short and squat, thanks to my polish heritage, and I have definite leg muscles. I don't think I could whup the woman in the original post, but I'm really, really solid. And, I work out too.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:23 AM   #6
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

mine have a lot of muscles but there is a truckload of jelly on top of them.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:27 AM   #7
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah...what Jes said. I also did tap/ballet from age 5-17 (and I was fat the whole time), so I think that helped get the development started; and I walk/hike and do other active things pretty often, so I guess that keeps the muscles. Definitely have some fat in my thighs, but my legs are pretty solid overall.

And I agree with what Socialbfly said...when you're walking and carrying around a big body, your leg muscles get a consistent strength-building workout.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:45 AM   #8
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwrayne View Post
Really depends on the body type, but in general womens legs are usually stronger than mens. I have been blessed with very strong legs and its a good thing since i carry around 475 pounds. I am amazed by my legs, my thighs are 47 inches with some nice soft fat and my calves are 25 inches and are rock solid hard. Attached is a photo which shows that yes I am fat but if you look closely I'm pretty solid. There is alot of muscle underneath my fat.
Nice picture Rayne - but, you also workout too which is great.

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:31 PM   #9
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Ok Rayne, Now you got me guessin on size of your strong arms..My your picture makes them look like an Amazon Female Hercules...I'd love to wrestle....and most likely lose....
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:02 AM   #10
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Really depends on the body type, but in general womens legs are usually stronger than mens. I have been blessed with very strong legs and its a good thing since i carry around 475 pounds. I am amazed by my legs, my thighs are 47 inches with some nice soft fat and my calves are 25 inches and are rock solid hard. Attached is a photo which shows that yes I am fat but if you look closely I'm pretty solid. There is alot of muscle underneath my fat.
Wow, you look fantastic Rayne, and I neve rwould have guessed 475, must be alot of muscle always developing under thos esoft layers from your legs to your arms!

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:41 AM   #11
shadowmaker87

shadowmaker87 can now change their title
Cool legs

WOW!!! i would to get wrapped up in those!!!! lovely!
shadowmaker87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:11 PM   #12
Imp

Imp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_der_man View Post
I lug around 50lb bags of dog and cat food all the time, but when I try to float in a swimming pool I still sink head first... What am I doing wrong?
You signed up for the cool, more efficient Y-chromosome instead of opting for a spare X-.
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:05 AM   #13
Bluestreak

Bluestreak can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_der_man View Post
Let go of the bags first....
Old 01-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #14
Brach311

Brach311 can now change their title

Quote:
Thanks Tony, yes i do workout but i have always had strong thick legs even as a young girl. Strength runs in my family.
Did you compete in anything? Bet you would have kicked butt at womens shotput.
Brach311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:18 PM   #15
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
You have great legs, for sure.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:44 PM   #16
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ladies post more pics please .... thanks

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 01-25-2010, 06:57 PM   #17
dog4535

dog4535 has said some nice things

Quote:
WOW you are amazing I wish there were more women like you out there
dog4535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:30 AM   #18
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Ladies post more pics please .... thanks
Eh eh... Right.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-26-2010, 08:33 AM   #19
Jigen

Quote:
Thanks Sweety!
You're welcome Rayne. I was wondering: are you into weightlifting or bodybuilding?
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-26-2010, 01:06 PM   #20
Jigen

Quote:
I am into both. i also like arm wrestling men as well.
Impressive, Rayne. I have tried, but results never came. My trainer was desperate as well, and didn't know what to do anymore. But now I understood that I wasn't meant for that kind of sport.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-31-2010, 07:14 AM   #21
LuvBigBoned

LuvBigBoned can now change their title

SocialBFly and Rayne have it right -- if you carry around a lot of extra weight and have any mesomorphic genes in your lower body, you'll develop leg muscles that are larger and stronger than average even without working out. It's why a higher percentage of BBWs have those sexy upside-down-bowling-pin calves.

(And, yes, it's incredibly sexy that Rayne's calves are bigger and more solid than 93 percent of women's thighs)

The BBWs I've had the good fortune to be with over the years have tended to have very heavily-muscled thighs. A bonus visually, as the muscle enhances the curves and size and really fills out a skirt, and practically when things get fun and physical.
LuvBigBoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 09:40 PM   #22
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

many of us have big strong legs and arms, i mean, we have to be able to lift ourselves, and our legs have to carry us...like Rayne said, you just gotta be strong and solid to carry the weight...while this is an older pic, you can tell i am strong...for some reason, being big and strong yet soft was always a plus for me...and obviously for Rayne as well
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me suit1.jpg (55.3 KB, 1444 views)

Old 02-06-2010, 09:57 PM   #23
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
many of us have big strong legs and arms, i mean, we have to be able to lift ourselves, and our legs have to carry us...like Rayne said, you just gotta be strong and solid to carry the weight...while this is an older pic, you can tell i am strong...for some reason, being big and strong yet soft was always a plus for me...and obviously for Rayne as well
Damn... I'm outta REP ... wonderful picture Di...

Below is a caption from the for the Justice League New Frontier. Some of the fans were split as to whether Wonder Woman should be taller than Superman.

This is the clips for the Justice League New Frontier-

YouTube Clip

Justice league New Frontier (Wonder Woman)

Last edited by tonynyc; 02-06-2010 at 10:12 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:10 PM   #24
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

that was cool Tony, nice clip and the fact that she is taller comes as no surprise to me, lol...taller than me is rare, except for this guy...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DimsPic.jpg (73.7 KB, 1442 views)

Old 02-09-2010, 07:06 AM   #25
BigCutieAnya
Amazon Goddess

BigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Rayne and SocialBfly: I am right up there with ya ladies. I'm 6'2 barefoot and love excersizing to keep my muscles strong. It's no surprise I am tall, my father is 6'11 and my mother is 5'10. Personally, I have a rather extreme hourglass/pear shape at 60DDD-38-70. I HAVE TO work out to keep my back muscles strong or I get bad back pain. (I lay on my side and I practically bend in half.) Though, as was mentioned WE really don't NEED to try to get strong! We carry so much weight that the muscles build naturally as long as we are active. Shoot yeah ladies and gentlemen, gals like us really do have the very best of both worlds! I mean we have curves out the wazoo and muscles bigger than most men! Does it GET any better than THAT?
BigCutieAnya is offline   Reply With Quote