Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-09-2010, 02:31 PM   #26
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I carry most of my fat on my belly (that's why I get the "are you pregnant?" bit so often), but I used to walk 2-3 miles to school when I was younger so my legs are mostly muscle. Now that I live in SF, where walking and public transportation is in the norm, my legs are "shapely" because of the necessary exercise to get anywhere.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:13 PM   #27
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
that was cool Tony, nice clip and the fact that she is taller comes as no surprise to me, lol...taller than me is rare, except for this guy...
Di :Not even close- you can still pulverize the Hulk....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonsPearl View Post
Rayne and SocialBfly: I am right up there with ya ladies. I'm 6'2 barefoot and love excersizing to keep my muscles strong. It's no surprise I am tall, my father is 6'11 and my mother is 5'10. Personally, I have a rather extreme hourglass/pear shape at 60DDD-38-70. I HAVE TO work out to keep my back muscles strong or I get bad back pain. (I lay on my side and I practically bend in half.) Though, as was mentioned WE really don't NEED to try to get strong! We carry so much weight that the muscles build naturally as long as we are active. Shoot yeah ladies and gentlemen, gals like us really do have the very best of both worlds! I mean we have curves out the wazoo and muscles bigger than most men! Does it GET any better than THAT?
TheDragonsPearl: Nope sounds like true Bodybuilding Goodness to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
I carry most of my fat on my belly (that's why I get the "are you pregnant?" bit so often), but I used to walk 2-3 miles to school when I was younger so my legs are mostly muscle. Now that I live in SF, where walking and public transportation is in the norm, my legs are "shapely" because of the necessary exercise to get anywhere.
Kayrae: walking is the best- SF and NYC are so similair - you have to walk everywhere. Power Walking- Now if you want a real kick ass workout... stairs

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:21 PM   #28
hugesue

hugesue does more than just post hot picshugesue does more than just post hot picshugesue does more than just post hot pics
Default thighs

not muscule!

Last edited by hugesue; 04-26-2010 at 04:22 PM.
hugesue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:25 PM   #29
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugesue View Post
not muscule!
Just fluffy goodness

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:25 PM   #30
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugesue View Post
not muscule!
No, not muscle, but very soft and lovely.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:50 AM   #31
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
My body modified like that in the last three years, since I'm forced to run to the railroad station to get to Milan in time. I have been improving my resilliance.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:00 AM   #32
bbwrayne
On Timeout

bbwrayne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwrayne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwrayne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

bbwrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:02 AM   #33
bbwrayne
On Timeout

bbwrayne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwrayne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwrayne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

.................................................. ..
bbwrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:13 AM   #34
LuvBigBoned

LuvBigBoned can now change their title

Quote:
Rayne and SocialBfly: I am right up there with ya ladies. I'm 6'2 barefoot and love excersizing to keep my muscles strong. It's no surprise I am tall, my father is 6'11 and my mother is 5'10. Personally, I have a rather extreme hourglass/pear shape at 60DDD-38-70. I HAVE TO work out to keep my back muscles strong or I get bad back pain. (I lay on my side and I practically bend in half.) Though, as was mentioned WE really don't NEED to try to get strong! We carry so much weight that the muscles build naturally as long as we are active. Shoot yeah ladies and gentlemen, gals like us really do have the very best of both worlds! I mean we have curves out the wazoo and muscles bigger than most men! Does it GET any better than THAT?
No, it really doesn't. And if you say you're single, I will be by the end of the day
LuvBigBoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:17 AM   #35
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Let's wrestle....Yum..
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:10 PM   #36
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Awesome!

I, too, am a little surprised - but impressed! (Your web site must be outdated too, since it says your weight is 410 in the "About Me" part.)

Then again, in the photos posted, it looks like most furniture you sit on does a nice little dip or squat under you too, so it's no doubt you're a big gal.

How much can you lift on a leg press machine? One of my ex BBW g/f's could easily do the full stack of around 1,000lbs. and your legs look like they easily beat hers.... I'm thinking, "Cool photo-set idea! Rayne giving guys a ride as they stand on the full stack of weights while she does leg presses!" Hehe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwrayne View Post
Yeah it's hard to believe I am 475 but it's true. I 'm a very dense lady and I love it.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:59 PM   #37
Brach311

Brach311 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
I, too, am a little surprised - but impressed! (Your web site must be outdated too, since it says your weight is 410 in the "About Me" part.)

Then again, in the photos posted, it looks like most furniture you sit on does a nice little dip or squat under you too, so it's no doubt you're a big gal.

How much can you lift on a leg press machine? One of my ex BBW g/f's could easily do the full stack of around 1,000lbs. and your legs look like they easily beat hers.... I'm thinking, "Cool photo-set idea! Rayne giving guys a ride as they stand on the full stack of weights while she does leg presses!" Hehe!
I agree with that photo set
Rayne, are you still in the modeling business? I haven't seen any updates to your website in quite a while?
Brach311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:36 PM   #38
sumodana

sumodana has said some nice things
Default I have strong..........

legs. Very useful for wrestling!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Japan143.jpg (44.7 KB, 1081 views)
sumodana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:57 AM   #39
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwrayne View Post
To each his own. Thats like me I wouldn't want to be a long distance runner Lol Yikes However i'm sure it would be amusing to watch. lol
I'll never be a good runner neither. ^_^
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 03-18-2010, 07:41 AM   #40
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

my girlfriend's legs are strong as fuck yet soft as hell
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:40 AM   #41
LunaLove
not-so-starving artist

LunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticedLunaLove never has a post go unnoticed

it's true.

being an extremely active teen (everything from soccer and synchronized swimming to irish dancing and skating)
has really given me strong leg muscles, even though they've grown much softer and more shapely since then.

LunaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:42 AM   #42
Jigen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLove View Post
it's true.

being an extremely active teen (everything from soccer and synchronized swimming to irish dancing and skating)
has really given me strong leg muscles, even though they've grown much softer and more shapely since then.

So the weight came after. Sport does BBW legs good.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 03-21-2010, 02:02 PM   #43
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLove View Post
it's true.

You are such a hottie in this pic
Old 03-22-2010, 06:02 AM   #44
Mysti Mountains
SSBBW Goddess

Mysti Mountains does more than just post hot picsMysti Mountains does more than just post hot picsMysti Mountains does more than just post hot pics

I'll add my two cents...

I grew up doing gymnastics, ice skating, playing soccer, softball, and running cross country...got sidelined by a couple of serious knee injuries...but there is still definately a lot of muscle tone under my rolls...

At 450 pounds I am a therapeutic massage therapist...I have more muscles in my thumb than most people can handle...and I can do deep tissue massage for hours without getting tired

Lately, I have had some men interested in wrestling me...HONEY...this girl still has skills...be careful what you ask for...lol...I have a competative nature, and I won't take it easy on you...

Mysti Mountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:52 PM   #45
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysti Mountains View Post
I'll add my two cents...

I grew up doing gymnastics, ice skating, playing soccer, softball, and running cross country...got sidelined by a couple of serious knee injuries...but there is still definately a lot of muscle tone under my rolls...

At 450 pounds I am a therapeutic massage therapist...I have more muscles in my thumb than most people can handle...and I can do deep tissue massage for hours without getting tired

Lately, I have had some men interested in wrestling me...HONEY...this girl still has skills...be careful what you ask for...lol...I have a competative nature, and I won't take it easy on you...

I love Tough talk from a big sexy Women:
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 12:48 PM   #46
jimmyd

jimmyd has said some nice things

i can confirm from personal experience as well as being told by several girls, that carrying the extra hundred or so pounds around 24/7 does result in better than average leg strenght and overall general strenght.
jimmyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:50 AM   #47
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Cool!

This whole message thread is full of win!

It's really true that the bigger gals often have the most muscles...

My friend Christina weighed about 310lbs., carrying much of her weight in her belly, so people just assumed she wasn't very strong. But she used to lift weights for years, and has a lot of hidden muscle too. She drove a Hyundai Elantra around and just for kicks, used to grab the back bumper and lift the back end of the car off the ground.

Even though that's mostly using her leg strength, I was extra impressed because she wasn't just trying to get her butt under the car and raising it up that way. She was actually facing it, holding onto the bumper with her hands while she lifted it.

We used to horse around sometimes, and on a dare, she cupped her hands under my butt and lifted, so I was actually sitting in her hands with my feet off the ground! (Granted, I'm about 180lbs. so not nearly as big as her, but that was still really cool. It's not every day I can literally sit in a woman's hands!) She gave me some great piggyback rides too, and did squats with me on her back like it was nothing.

It sounds like with those massage therapist hands, you could do some of the same stuff!

Quote:
I'll add my two cents...

tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:37 AM   #48
LuvBigBoned

LuvBigBoned can now change their title

Quote:
I'll add my two cents...

Not sure what's more exciting -- the thought of wrestling you or the idea of knowing there's a masseuse who can do deep tissue for hours.
LuvBigBoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 02:30 AM   #49
OneVBguy

OneVBguy can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvBigBoned View Post
Not sure what's more exciting -- the thought of wrestling you or the idea of knowing there's a masseuse who can do deep tissue for hours.
Personally, (for me )the thought of wrestling her, and Her knowing she would win!
(And after she's thrown me around, used and abused me, can massage me back to "health"!
OneVBguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:30 PM   #50
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When I was younger and still really active my legs were rock solid. Now I'm old and my legs feel like a bag of feathers.