Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 02-18-2010, 12:55 PM   #51
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy_Coated_Clown View Post
  1. See me as a source of inspiration and joy in his life
  2. Surprise me, once in awhile, with unexpected gifts, notes or cards to show his appreciation and love
  3. Speak about me, as a partner, openly and proudly to others
  4. Tell me how much I mean to him once in awhile, as people take this for granted over time
  5. Express to me that I am his physical ideal (let's get real, every woman wants this in addition to the other stuff)
  6. Show passion, loyalty and commitment in both words AND especially actions
  7. Let me see his vulnerable and private side that very few get to see
  8. Share with me his innermost dreams, desires and hopes
  9. Make me feel like he values my presence and connection as part of his life
  10. Not allow others to speak badly of me in his presence (stand up and value me)
  11. Give me just as much support as I give him.
  12. Show me respect, affection, and empathy

There's more...but these come to mind right away...
Excellent post! It really is so simple or should be.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:02 AM   #52
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy_Coated_Clown View Post
  1. See me as a source of inspiration and joy in his life
  2. Surprise me, once in awhile, with unexpected gifts, notes or cards to show his appreciation and love
  3. Speak about me, as a partner, openly and proudly to others
  4. Tell me how much I mean to him once in awhile, as people take this for granted over time
  5. Express to me that I am his physical ideal (let's get real, every woman wants this in addition to the other stuff)
  6. Show passion, loyalty and commitment in both words AND especially actions
  7. Let me see his vulnerable and private side that very few get to see
  8. Share with me his innermost dreams, desires and hopes
  9. Make me feel like he values my presence and connection as part of his life
  10. Not allow others to speak badly of me in his presence (stand up and value me)
  11. Give me just as much support as I give him.
  12. Show me respect, affection, and empathy

There's more...but these come to mind right away...
I definitely want those same things....
Old 03-05-2010, 11:33 PM   #53
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

wow so many great things and yep that is the dream, In simple terms I want to be loved mind, body and soul

not to have to feel I need to dim my inner light to allow him to shine

To remember the little things, are often the most appreciated

to be able to discuss and deal with problems that arise rather than burrying them under the carpet

I think its the Love me for me wholely and unconditionally we are all searching for, to respect each other, and to create a true partnership would be my positive things I am searching for, if you can make me laugh, or sing to me thats an added bonus, oh and if he can understand that I like every other woman on the planet have my insecure days and those are the days I need the most reassurence, that would be awesome to
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #54
siegfried563

siegfried563 can now change their title

i do almost all these things ive read so far lol, so why is it no good women ever cross my path lol
siegfried563 is offline   Reply With Quote