Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-07-2010, 11:36 AM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default FA Haiku

I tried this thread in The Lounge a few years back, without notable success. But it was recently suggested to me that it could be given another shot in here. I'm copying in my first post from the old thread.

==============================================

I think this might have been done before, maybe on the old boards, but if it has been done it has been a while. Anyway, it is good to show our admiration for the ladies here in a tasteful way occasionally.

In the most freeform sort of way, a haiku is at least two lines, with a total of 17 metrical feet (basically syllables). Somewhat more strictly it is three lines, of five, seven, and five feet. Traditionally there is some mention of season, or at least nature. Iím sure there are variations on this, but that is a summary of what is on Wikipedia

Most of what I came up with Iím saving to send to my wife, but here is one to start off the thread:

I touch your plump arm
Dimpling at my lightest touch
Clouds should be jealous
Old 01-07-2010, 11:37 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In the lounge thread two others were added:

from Zoom:

Flabbergasted at
Your joyous and ample form;
Flab not so ghastly!

From Imp:

Haiku is easy.
Sometimes it doesn't make sense.
Refrigerator.

I think maybe that last one discouraged others? Anyway, anyone else up for writing one?
Old 01-07-2010, 12:00 PM   #3
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

subscribing
Old 01-07-2010, 12:10 PM   #4
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Jiggling rolls of flab
tons of luscious adipose
...I'll be in my bunk

(quite tongue-in-cheek, of course, but I had to go with the wank joke off the bat)
Old 01-07-2010, 12:52 PM   #5
99Haints

99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club

I want this thread to thrive!

Bulbous muffin tops
Until they break their waistbands,
None of us are free
99Haints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:45 PM   #6
The Fez
Welp.

The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Adipositivity,
A girl in true beauty form,
Just don't touch her cake
The Fez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:17 PM   #7
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

widely smiling cheeks
rock my world rolling sweetly
as lonely I dream
Old 01-07-2010, 02:48 PM   #8
Ernest Nagel
is old

OK, I know haiku doesn't rhyme. My penchant for overkill.

rounder is righter
wraps my springs tighter, tighter
big fat all-nighter
Old 01-07-2010, 03:38 PM   #9
The Fez
Welp.

The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Fez has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fez View Post
Adipositivity,
A girl in true beauty form,
Just don't touch her cake
I must learn to count,
Before I try this again,
Lest I fuck up twice
Old 01-07-2010, 03:54 PM   #10
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Very soft and warm,
Lovely, round and cushiony.
Fat girls are the best
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #11
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fez View Post
I must learn to count,
Before I try this again,
Lest I fuck up twice
No worries - you were
busy being delicious.
We will forgive you
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:07 PM   #12
The Fez
Welp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
No worries - you were
busy being delicious.
We will forgive you
I'd fix my Haiku,
But I am far too busy,
Being delicious

omg it's perfect, haha
Old 01-07-2010, 04:40 PM   #13
Ernest Nagel
is old

one more bad rhymer
cuz I'm such and old timer
can't wait to climb her

her softness abounds
as my arms circle half round
those big, juicy mounds

Old 01-07-2010, 06:14 PM   #14
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The morning after,
Fixing the bed with duct tape.
Totally worth it.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:43 AM   #15
99Haints

99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club

Good morning, best thread on this site!

I would like some squash
But the more pressing question-
Make me a pancake?
99Haints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:52 AM   #16
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Your rump shines brightly
peace officer wants I.D.
I can't concentrate

Last edited by Santaclear; 01-08-2010 at 08:55 AM.
Santaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:49 AM   #17
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

i like my women
like dimensions likes to mod:
su per flu ous ly
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:52 AM   #18
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

(fat)( . )( . )
Old 01-08-2010, 12:18 PM   #19
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

fattyfatlvr
ssbbw
lvs69xlrg

(a screenname in haiku form).
Old 01-08-2010, 12:23 PM   #20
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

not very good... just my first attempt as I ate my breakfast this morn...

No absolute truth
Everything is permitted
so date fat people
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:38 PM   #21
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Nice. I used to compose haikus, but I never tried to make an FA haiku. Could be interesting.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:39 PM   #22
Ernest Nagel
is old

over under or
all around she's much more than
just sex by the pound

don't be big Grinches
judging ladies by inches
how's she in clinches
Old 01-08-2010, 02:06 PM   #23
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

i can't tell if that's
your titties or your belly
slapping against me
Old 01-08-2010, 02:07 PM   #24
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

either way we are
probably going to need
cleanup in aisle
Old 01-08-2010, 02:08 PM   #25
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

the object is to
force-feed you until either
you puke or i cum