Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-08-2010, 02:09 PM   #26
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

we used danishes
and cheapish ho-ho knockoffs
last night; it was good
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:13 PM   #27
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

girlfriend looking huge
in black bra; quoth natasfan:
eheheheheh
Old 01-08-2010, 02:17 PM   #28
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

ra ra ah ah ah
i fed you until you came
ga ga ooh la la
Old 01-08-2010, 03:19 PM   #29
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

no pain just pleasure
overwhelmed with ecstasy
heavenly beneath
Old 01-08-2010, 03:28 PM   #30
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
i like my women
like dimensions likes to mod:
su per flu ous ly
Quote:
i can't tell if that's
your titties or your belly
slapping against me
Quote:
either way we are
probably going to need
cleanup in aisle
Quote:
the object is to
force-feed you until either
you puke or i cum
Quote:
ra ra ah ah ah
i fed you until you came
ga ga ooh la la
asshole in exile
H. Stern Diceman wannabe
butt never funny
Old 01-08-2010, 03:45 PM   #31
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

lets keep this friendly
one superfluous mod here
hoping for respect

Last edited by James; 01-11-2010 at 11:14 AM. Reason: added a syllable - good spot Phil!
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:59 PM   #32
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

i can hold my own
against puckish old knaves
thanks anyway james
Old 01-08-2010, 04:06 PM   #33
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

if FAs love me
help me on Project Lifesize
click link on my sig
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:14 PM   #34
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Last edited by alienlanes; 01-08-2010 at 04:14 PM. Reason: nah, not worth it
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:15 AM   #35
Ernest Nagel
is old

mouth between huge thighs
her rolling belly waves crest
calling tongue to surf

Old 01-10-2010, 08:19 AM   #36
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

face belly boobs butt
lovelier than yesterday
blame ice cream sodas
Old 01-10-2010, 08:21 AM   #37
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

what happened to the
cookies? is that chocolate on
your face? yes it is.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:45 PM   #38
99Haints

99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club

Lift it and drop it
Your belly shakes with vigour
Mine flitters with glee
99Haints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:39 PM   #39
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fleshy girlfriend rocks
her rump is so wide, praise God!
legs fat and sturdy
Old 01-11-2010, 04:08 AM   #40
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lookit those curves. Damn.
and that belly. Whoa, Nelly!
kiss plump lips for days

Last edited by Santaclear; 01-11-2010 at 04:20 AM.
Santaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:19 AM   #41
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Feeder Haiku

I lov u fatur....
Gonna stuf u with gud fud
Make u rely fat

Old 01-11-2010, 06:29 PM   #42
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I have 2!

Err... mine are not about fatness though

The ice hangs from branches

Cold fragments that glint and gleam frostily

Your own pierced my heart

Your eyes like liquid moss

Gentle, glistening orbs embedded on pale skin

Bore into my fragile soul

~Me~ Copyright 2010
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:50 AM   #43
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Beautiful poem fat9276! Here's my attempt... If I understand Haiku correctly, the 5-7-5 pattern can be repeated?

Boundless pounds of flesh
Saturated and heavy
Tremendously thick

Yet feminine too
Floating in the clear water
Soft fluffy and light

Delicious and sweet
Like a rich fattening kiss
A very soft hug

Addictive as love
Flowing like the ocean tide
Until it surrounds

Overwhelming and
Burdensome yet comforting
A weight I will bear

For you I will work
Satiate our desires
Until we are full

Fat brings us closer
Overnourished with passion
Big beautiful girl

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:57 AM   #44
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_der_man View Post
Beautiful poem fat9276! Here's my attempt... If I understand Haiku correctly, the 5-7-5 pattern can be repeated?
Dang, Stan! That was great! I really enjoyed it.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:24 PM   #45
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Stan, you're cute. Here's mine

little miss fatty
i'll make you some spaghetti
help yourself to more

Last edited by kayrae; 01-12-2010 at 12:29 PM.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:59 PM   #46
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
Dang, Stan! That was great! I really enjoyed it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
Stan, you're cute. Here's mine

Thank you kindly B and K! Before this thread I didn't really know what Haiku was... whenever anyone said "Haiku" I would reply "gesundheit"...

*Dadoomp Pish*

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:54 PM   #47
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

like dan, edited
your hand's in the cookie jar
my dick is in your
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:12 PM   #48
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

more subtle, fine then
feminine form with more still
tight, your pants and mine
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:08 AM   #49
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Take her from behind
Vag waterfalls all on my dick
Futurama on?
Old 01-13-2010, 01:06 AM   #50
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
Take her from behind
Vag waterfalls all on my dick
Futurama on?
YEAH SEX IS COOL RIGHT

shit i forgot the haiku

oh well, too late now