Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 01-12-2010, 05:35 PM   #26
tattooU

tattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized reptattooU has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallFatSue View Post
One of the best advantages of being as fat as I am is it's helped teach me what is and is not truly important in life. I can starve myself the rest of my life and be thin, or I can accept and accommodate my fat and lead a rich, rewarding life -- I cannot possibly do both. It pays to set good priorities, and have a focus.
This is such a great bit of philosophy!

i think the main thing i would tell the younger me would be to accept the dimensions of my frame. If your body doesn't fit into a particular piece of clothing, it's not because your body is wrong, the clothing is wrong! Everyone, big and small, fights with clothing that is wrong for their body shape. It's NOT because you're fat! BTW, you're not that fat lol.

Oh, and try to focus on yourself every so often. It's not selfish, it's healthy. You need to. Otherwise you'll get lost... and the way back is hard to see from here.
tattooU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:40 PM   #27
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've said this before but --

When he says he has quit drinking -- RUN!! You'll thank me later.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:15 PM   #28
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default the younger version

You were perfect just the way you are. Push yourself to be interested in others instead of focusing on your figure flaws. Expand your concept of beauty - you saw enough paintings on musuem walls showing that big women were beautiful. Never allow anyone to define you or limit your options. Confidence and a great dress are very sexy. Fall in love with yourself and others will be attracted to you. You are the one that you were waiting for. You are the main course - the men are only the desert.
Men who love you are not psychopaths. Question the opinions of the majority.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:30 PM   #29
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love this thread!

------------

1. Take risks. Don't waste your twenties wondering if you're good enough, smart enough or thin enough. You are. If you are questioning the path to take, choose the riskier path. You can change your mind later if you want.

2. Not everyone will like you, regardless of what you decide to do or what you look like. Just take the risk.

3. The safe path isn't the most interesting. Take the risk.

4. Risk. Risk. Risk.

-------------
Old 01-13-2010, 09:35 PM   #30
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
You were perfect just the way you are. Push yourself to be interested in others instead of focusing on your figure flaws. Expand your concept of beauty - you saw enough paintings on musuem walls showing that big women were beautiful. Never allow anyone to define you or limit your options. Confidence and a great dress are very sexy. Fall in love with yourself and others will be attracted to you. You are the one that you were waiting for. You are the main course - the men are only the desert.
Men who love you are not psychopaths. Question the opinions of the majority.
That right there speaks volumes and I hope all the young women reading this thread gets that!

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:15 AM   #31
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Rainy, yet another fantastic start to a thread!

I would tell my younger self to:

1. Not to give my love and trust to someone who does not deserve it. If there are doubts listen to them.
2. Open my heart and life to others.
3 Share my experiences cos you never know how what you have to say might change another person's life.
4. Remember that God doesn't make junk. Everyone has value
5. Enjoy the little moments, cos that's what life is all about.
6. Revel in being a woman.
7. Don't be afraid to fall in love.
8. Don't spend so much time being angry and bitter towards people who can't/won't accept you. You'd be better off spending that time with people who do.
9. Don't be selfish. Hold his hand until he passes and tell him its okay to go.
10. Love is unconditional. You should give it without expecting to get it in return.
11. When someone hurts you...forgive them. Its better for you in the long run.
12. If you feel generous about lending a family member money...DON'T. You will never get it back.

I would tell my very young self:

1. 4th grade --Don't twist the comb more than ONCE on one stand of hair, like a curling iron..cos you'll never get it out (causing your mom to cut it at the forehead leaving you a bald spot where bangs should be). And don't wear the underwear with the tiny strawberries printed on them to school. If you do they will stick out of your pants and the kids will tease and torment you all through high school about how your ass is so big that you need a bushel basket and a wheelbarrow to pick the strawberries.
2. 6th grade--don't steal and try to ride Brian's skateboard. He is right, its too fast for you and you will get seriously hurt.
3. 7th grade-Don't let the fact that the first boy you wrote a love note to threw it on the floor and stomped on it...make you not write any more of them.
4. 9th grade--Stay away from that hot dog at the fair that caused you to get food poisoning.
5. Senior in high school--Go to college now. Don't wait.

Last edited by Lovelyone; 01-14-2010 at 08:20 AM.
Lovelyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:33 AM   #32
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
Rainy, yet another fantastic start to a thread!

I would tell my younger self to:

1. Not to give my love and trust to someone who does not deserve it. If there are doubts listen to them.
2. Open my heart and life to others.
3 Share my experiences cos you never know how what you have to say might change another person's life.
4. Remember that God doesn't make junk. Everyone has value
5. Enjoy the little moments, cos that's what life is all about.
6. Revel in being a woman.
7. Don't be afraid to fall in love.
8. Don't spend so much time being angry and bitter towards people who can't/won't accept you. You'd be better off spending that time with people who do.
9. Don't be selfish. Hold his hand until he passes and tell him its okay to go.
10. Love is unconditional. You should give it without expecting to get it in return.
11. When someone hurts you...forgive them. Its better for you in the long run.
12. If you feel generous about lending a family member money...DON'T. You will never get it back.

I would tell my very young self:

1. 4th grade --Don't twist the comb more than ONCE on one stand of hair, like a curling iron..cos you'll never get it out (causing your mom to cut it at the forehead leaving you a bald spot where bangs should be). And don't wear the underwear with the tiny strawberries printed on them to school. If you do they will stick out of your pants and the kids will tease and torment you all through high school about how your ass is so big that you need a bushel basket and a wheelbarrow to pick the strawberries.
2. 6th grade--don't steal and try to ride Brian's skateboard. He is right, its too fast for you and you will get seriously hurt.
3. 7th grade-Don't let the fact that the first boy you wrote a love note to threw it on the floor and stomped on it...make you not write any more of them.
4. 9th grade--Stay away from that hot dog at the fair that caused you to get food poisoning.
5. Senior in high school--Go to college now. Don't wait.
What wonderful words of wisdom Lovelyone...they had me crying and laughing.
I tried to rep you, but this blasted thing keeps stopping me.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:15 AM   #33
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love this thread sooooo much. Thank you, rainy!

This is what I would tell my high school/college/early 20s self:

-You don't need to take everything personally. When someone is rude or unkind or rejecting of you, it says something about their own limitations and not about whether you are a good or worthwhile person.
-Receive all the love that comes to you, even if it doesn't come in the form or from the person you want it to come from. Truly take it in, believe it, and be strengthened by it.
-Take care of your body, doing that will help you to love it.
-Find friends and relationships that can be mutual, and if you find yourself bearing most of the load, it's okay to take a step back and let them do some of the work of initiating. And if they don't, that's alright. You'll find plenty of people who will.
-Take a compliment. Don't throw it back. Just say "Thank you." It's really that easy.
-It's okay to have strong opinions and convictions and to share them. Some people will tell you it's not okay and that you always need to dial it down. F**k 'em.

And finally...

-You're going to be single for a looooooooooong time. But that's okay, because you will always have amazing friends, and you're going to learn to enjoy your own company too. Loneliness is just part of life for everyone, it doesn't mean you're a loser. But keep choosing to hope, in the midst of everything.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:19 PM   #34
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*People don't change....unless they want to....and more than likely they won't change because of anything you do for them or say to them.

*You don't need "fixer upper" people in your life....there are plenty of things about yourself that you can spend your time fixing

*You are worth the time it takes to make yourself into the person you see in your mind's eye.

*You are intelligent, capable and don't need to always be second guessing yourself. Confidence is not the same as arrogance.

*Those that seem to enjoy telling you that you cannot do things.....don't want you to succeed. They don't feel that way because there is something wrong with you......but because they doubt themselves.

*You don't need to "prove" yourself to people. Over time, they tend to see the real person that you are.....and most tend to like her. Believe it......

*When he physically abuses you, swears off alcohol and then comes out of the store carrying another beer a mere four hours later.....leave him. Drive off.....fuck him and your concern about him. Let that beer take care of him because he loves it more than you. This is the truth no matter what he says.

*Stop dancing to his tune because you are scared of him....and oh yes, fucking admit that you are. He still treats you like shit whether you please him or not.......so why would you do that dance with him?

*Just because a man isn't with another woman doesn't mean he hasn't been unfaithful to you. Lying, deceit and abuse come in many forms.....and you should put up with none of it.

*Don't give people free reign to stomp all over you and your life- if they get mad at the reasonable boundaries you set, that's because they are assholes and not worth your time.

*You don't have to "settle" to have people around you.

*You're far better off being alone than settling......and the word settling is too nice for what you have done to yourself.

*You don't wear a mark that says abuse me....you invited those people into your life.

*Showing them the door was much easier than you thought it would be.

*Forgiving people is important....because not forgiving them allows all those bad feelings to eat you up from the inside out.

*After you forgive everyone, go back and forgive the most important one again......yourself.

*You're okay now.

*Let It Be

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 01-17-2010 at 07:27 PM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:24 AM   #35
Tracy
Fat & Sassy

Tracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I would tell my younger self:
1. You are just fine the way you are.
2. All of the other young ladies are going through the same stuff that you are. They are no different than you. We all hurt on the inside sometimes.
3. Study and make good grades.
4. Go to college! Don't wait until you are forty years old.
5. Never second guess yourself. Take that chance it might be the right one.
6. Find someone to talk to about all that bothers you. That is what friends are for.

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do :)
Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:11 PM   #36
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Love this thread.

There is a country song by Brad Paisley called "Letter to Me". The song is about writing a letter to himself when he was a teen. I love that song.

What I would tell myself:

You don't have to be skinny to be attractive. There are actually men out there that find fat women attractive! (If I'd have known this, I wouldn't have dieted all my young adult life.)
There's this group out there that supports fat people, join it.
Eat more fresh fruit and veggies. Your body will thank you.
Walk, walk, walk.
Finding a husband should not be your life goal.
Get your masters and doctorate in Psychology before you get married because you won't do it otherwise. You'll never regret it.
Be independent. Get out there and enjoy life.

Yup, I think that about covers it!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:00 AM   #37
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
In chats and other discussions with fat women, I've noticed that the words, "I wish I'd known then" often come up when we talk about our younger selves.

If you're 30+, what do you wish you'd known when you were younger? Or what would you tell your younger self now if you could, especially regarding being fat? Answers from BBWs and SSBBWs only please.

(((((Subscribes)))))

Sitting back and taking notes ladies... thanks for the advice...
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:31 AM   #38
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I killed the thread??? Really??? There is no more advice???
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:18 PM   #39
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
(((((Subscribes)))))

Sitting back and taking notes ladies... thanks for the advice...

That I was a fucking femme fatale, fat or not. I was more than enough.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:46 AM   #40
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

What would you like to know Aust? I imagine there are enough of us with enough years under our belt to discuss anything you want!

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:23 AM   #41
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*I'm much more intelligent than the men stupid enough to assume I am dumb

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 01-24-2010, 02:43 PM   #42
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Not having a boyfriend does not make you any less of a person. In fact, learning to take care of yourself economically, socially, and any other way will show what a strong individual you are. Don't let anyone else treat you as less."

"You are smarter than you realize. Work with the tools God gave you and do something full-filling with your life."

Oh, and subscribing.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:51 PM   #43
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Betty View Post
"Not having a boyfriend does not make you any less of a person. In fact, learning to take care of yourself economically, socially, and any other way will show what a strong individual you are. Don't let anyone else treat you as less."

Exactly- I really like this one

Old 01-24-2010, 07:55 PM   #44
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Don't wait for a man to "save" you. If you learn how to save yourself, you'll be a better person and attract a better man.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:42 AM   #45
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Learn how to change your own flat tire. If you can change a flat in heels, you can do anything.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:42 AM   #46
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am so brave in everything else, and i am an absolute puss at love, so i would tell my younger self to take a risk, dive in, go for it...even if it was a mistake, it was a mistake well lived.

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:26 AM   #47
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd also add that being happy (to me) is definitely a state of mind. Waking up in a bbad mood can quickly be changed by counting all your blessings.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:36 AM   #48
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

That my mother is wrong and that I am lovable at any size

that I am not only worthy of love but deserve it

that I am amazing and more talented than I will know

not to be afraid to dance, sing or charge after your dreams

and to not listen to anyone who puts you down because they will not have the amazing adventures you have had

Has anyone read the Richard Bach book running from safety where he talks to his 10 year old self?
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:03 PM   #49
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Never ever EVER settle for anyone or anything.

Don't be so quick to reason away red flags. Listen to your intuition.

Don't compromise yourself because you're afraid of making waves.
Make them. Ride them. Own them.

You are loved. You are lovely. You are unbelievably lovable.

You pissed somebody off? Good. That means you took a stand. Look for common ground, but always stay true to your convictions.

It's never too late until you're dead.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:20 PM   #50
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

this thread is awesome and full of so much beautiful wisdome just wanted to say thanks everyone for sharing
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote