Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 05-07-2010, 12:14 AM   #51
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What people think about you really and truly does not matter, but I know you care too much and won't stop limiting yourself because of it.

When a guy is hanging around you and always asking you questions and being interested in what you have to say that means he like you. If you're not sure ask him. Guys like the direct approach. Guys do not normally waste time getting to know a girl they're aren't romantically interested in. (this doesn't count if they're always asking you about your cute friend)

If you get a bad feeling about something act on it, don't wait for it to play out.

Someone yelling "fatty" at you is their shame not yours.

Salon products really are better for your hair than the store

Spending time with someone isn't always about you, sometimes it's about being there for someone else you selfish brat.

Eat as much as you want, but make healthy choices. Stop eating processed crap!

Stop drinking soda it's evil.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:15 PM   #52
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There is nothing wrong with wanting something.

There is nothing wrong with wanting what you want.

There is nothing wrong with going for the things you want from life.

It's okay to relax and take a break once in a while.

Everything around you is not falling apart or wrong.....it's just you making it seem that way because of what's wrong inside of you.

The people around you are not always automatically better than you are...even if they act like it and try to convince you of it.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #53
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You're far more than 'good enough' for a runner-up. You're the grand prize.

Even if ten men are chasing you- if they aren't what you want - don't let them catch you just because there's no one more suitable on the immediate horizon.

You're not your mother. You're not becoming your mother. You have the blessings and curses of being her child but you get to choose whether or not to follow her example.

You can have a happy childhood. The second one is up to you.

Stop looking over your shoulder and move forward with your life. Let the dead bury the dead.

Even classy women have the right to say Go Fuck Yourself.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:56 AM   #54
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would tell my younger self
1. Don't gamble. Costs too much money.
2. The cute girl with the bitch attitude really is a stinky loser. And no amount of shine can make her look redeemable
3. You will always have it better then billions of poor slops out there so don't feel a twinge of regret because you are blessed. Enjoy the blessings.
4. Don't be indecisive. Make a decision and go with it. 30 second shot clocks are for people who think too much.
5. Don't apologize.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:19 PM   #55
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
I would tell my younger self
1. Don't gamble. Costs too much money.
2. The cute girl with the bitch attitude really is a stinky loser. And no amount of shine can make her look redeemable
3. You will always have it better then billions of poor slops out there so don't feel a twinge of regret because you are blessed. Enjoy the blessings.
4. Don't be indecisive. Make a decision and go with it. 30 second shot clocks are for people who think too much.
5. Don't apologize.
You've learned some interesting things in your life as a fat woman, snuggletiger...
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:23 PM   #56
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

thats talent
Old 05-18-2010, 07:52 PM   #57
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*it's not him that you're having trouble trusting but rather yourself

*just because you've slipped, more than once, doesn't mean that you won't get it right the next time

*sometimes the obvious shouldn't be ignored- there is something to be said for average

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 05-25-2010, 11:58 PM   #58
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Stop worrying so much..Life is going to be how it is going to be and worrying about it wont change things..

If you want real change in your life then make it happen for yourself and no one else!

Travel more while you have the chance,before you body get so broke down it betrays you more then it gives you joy!

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:24 PM   #59
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

*You're not always wrong

*You're allowed to make a mistake once in a while

*If you make a mistake, there are not always dire consequences

*People don't always dislike you the way you think they do

*Breath- it will be okay.

*You are normal.

Old 05-27-2010, 01:20 PM   #60
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I didn't see these little nuggets listed yet....

#1 Before you get married or seriously entangled with a man, take a good, long, hard look at his family, their dynamic, even their health issues, including mental health issues.

This does not mean necessarily that you should pass up "the one" despite problematic family issues, but it pays to go into a situation with your eyes wide open. It matters more than you think it will.

#2 Ditto the money issues. In terms of a relationship, it matters more than you think it will. Have a concrete plan on how you plan to deal with finances with a partner.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:55 PM   #61
Sensualbbwcurves
SensualFatGirlCurves

Sensualbbwcurves can now change their title

I would just live and love myself...and tell myself to live OUT loud no matter how much I weigh! Don't listen to all the negative that surrounded me and experience myself as LOVE...plain and simple.
Although I can't go back and rearrange things, I try to make sure that I change my way of thinking, so that my daughter can live her life out loud regardless of what weight she'll end up being.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:37 PM   #62
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lypeaches View Post

#1 Before you get married or seriously entangled with a man, take a good, long, hard look at his family, their dynamic, even their health issues, including mental health issues.

This does not mean necessarily that you should pass up "the one" despite problematic family issues, but it pays to go into a situation with your eyes wide open. It matters more than you think it will.

#2 Ditto the money issues. In terms of a relationship, it matters more than you think it will. Have a concrete plan on how you plan to deal with finances with a partner.
You are so on target with these "little nuggets".

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #63
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Don't just say "if it's meant to be it will be"...but say it and believe it.

Don't make time limits for yourself. Everything will happen exactly as it should. Work towards a goal but don't force it.

You don't need to do what everyone expects you to. Do things for yourself that you REALLY really want.

Take care of yourself...mind, body and spirit.

There's no right or wrong, just what feels right and what feels wrong. (as long as it's legal haha)

Know yourself better than you know anyone else. Too many women take too much effort knowing, and doing, and being for too many other people and don't even take the time to know who they are.

Have adventures, take journeys and go places you never thought you would.

Family is important. Don't learn that lesson when it's too late.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:52 PM   #64
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Yes, yes, and yes to these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post

There's no right or wrong, just what feels right and what feels wrong. (as long as it's legal in some states haha)
^^ I fixed it for you.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #65
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
Know yourself better than you know anyone else. Too many women take too much effort knowing, and doing, and being for too many other people and don't even take the time to know who they are.

This.

Believe it.

Know it.

Old 06-02-2010, 05:55 AM   #66
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Don't forget to moisturize your neck.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:13 PM   #67
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Second chances are great, depending on the situation. If the other person refuses to see how they use...do not continue giving chances.

There is a fine line between support...and basically saying you are not worthy of basic decency and consideration.

Respect yourself, and expect others to do the same.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:48 PM   #68
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Don't forget to moisturize your neck.
I mean this in all seriousness -- can you explain this one a little more? I don't moisturize my neck...what's going to happen to it?!

(If this is a euphemism for something, I'm totally out of the loop.)
Old 06-03-2010, 05:54 AM   #69
lypeaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
I mean this in all seriousness -- can you explain this one a little more? I don't moisturize my neck...what's going to happen to it?!

(If this is a euphemism for something, I'm totally out of the loop.)
lol..well, it's kind of a joke, but not really. Your neck is typically the first place on your body that shows wrinkles. My sister and I were laughing about it the other day... lamenting the fact that over the years we had spent a fair amount of money on anti-wrinkle / moisturizing products for our faces, but never gave a thought to our necks / chest area.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:58 AM   #70
LovelyLiz

Quote:
lol..well, it's kind of a joke, but not really. Your neck is typically the first place on your body that shows wrinkles. My sister and I were laughing about it the other day... lamenting the fact that over the years we had spent a fair amount of money on anti-wrinkle / moisturizing products for our faces, but never gave a thought to our necks / chest area.
Ah, I see what you mean. Thanks
Old 06-03-2010, 07:41 PM   #71
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Second chances are great, depending on the situation. If the other person refuses to see how they use...do not continue giving chances.

There is a fine line between support...and basically saying you are not worthy of basic decency and consideration.

Respect yourself, and expect others to do the same.
You need to put "Wise One" back as your title.

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:56 PM   #72
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:

This is true. I am often told that I look young for my age. However, I have the upper chest of a 55 year old. That particular area of skin never handled the sun well.