Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-15-2011, 02:35 PM   #326
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think I was around for the last 150 pounds, lol good to see you Khrestel (not sure if you want your real name spoken in public) :-)
Old 11-15-2011, 04:28 PM   #327
khrestel

khrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I think I was around for the last 150 pounds, lol good to see you Khrestel (not sure if you want your real name spoken in public) :-)
Sounds a lot more than it feels when you say it like that
khrestel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:30 PM   #328
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

khrestel, I know it's been said before but YOWZA. 8D

You look amazing with your soft curves and proud grin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:52 AM   #329
Stefanydiwilmette

Stefanydiwilmette has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrestel View Post

This has been up before, me at 17 at around 160 lbs after a years diet.

Me at 19 and around 230 lbs or a tad under

10 days ago at ~350 lbs

And today at 357 lbs

Awesome improvement!
Stefanydiwilmette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:24 AM   #330
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Me at 135:

Me at my current weight (310):
Old 12-04-2011, 03:20 AM   #331
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevenDoom View Post
Me at 135:

Both look great
Old 12-04-2011, 03:07 PM   #332
ChubbyPuppy

ChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ok, I'll play this game. First pic is a much younger (read-underage) puppy at the thinnest I've ever been at my current height, around 180 lbs. May be TMI but... I was eating between 500-1000 calories a day and exercising for several hours most days. I hated my body.

Then I switched high schools, and made some wonderful new friends, one of whom was into the fat acceptance movement. I can't say it's been easy but I'm learning to love my body. Since that previous picture I've put on around 100 lbs and you know what? I'm just as popular with the men and seemingly even more so with the ladies than I was before! Must be doing something right.

(Ignore the creepy dolls and goofy grin, it's the only good-lighting full body pic I seem to have right now.)
ChubbyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:38 PM   #333
bbwluvr3000

bbwluvr3000 has said some nice things

Quote:
Me at 135:

You look amazing!
bbwluvr3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:50 PM   #334
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Simply Put...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwluvr3000 View Post
You look amazing!
...You're a kind and beautiful person, Deven.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:04 PM   #335
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Recent History

I've ranged from 145 lbs at age 18 to 453+ as an adult. I was severely ill a couple years ago, so this one of Mom, and Bonnie, with me at about 325 lbs, from June 2010, while I was still in recovery, is the "skinniest" in recent history and the one of me in the Rio Brief bikini at 436 lbs was taken a couple days ago.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!

Last edited by imfree; 10-25-2012 at 11:00 AM.
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:53 AM   #336
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyPuppy View Post
Ok, I'll play this game. First pic is a much younger (read-underage) puppy at the thinnest I've ever been at my current height, around 180 lbs. May be TMI but... I was eating between 500-1000 calories a day and exercising for several hours most days. I hated my body.

Then I switched high schools, and made some wonderful new friends, one of whom was into the fat acceptance movement. I can't say it's been easy but I'm learning to love my body. Since that previous picture I've put on around 100 lbs and you know what? I'm just as popular with the men and seemingly even more so with the ladies than I was before! Must be doing something right.

(Ignore the creepy dolls and goofy grin, it's the only good-lighting full body pic I seem to have right now.)
I think you look great, the creepy dolls just means you're unique.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:43 AM   #337
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyPuppy View Post

Wow, I am impressed by your lovely gain. Your belly is lovely round. I like your full body. Sweet and curvy! I like it to read about your fat acceptance. Nice story.

<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:45 AM   #338
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Me at 135:

Wow amazing gain, more than doubled. I like your full legs, so lovely round and full! Mmmm. <3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:19 PM   #339
Phred

Phred has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanydiwilmette View Post
Awesome improvement!
You look wonderful! Great legs BTW!
Phred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:00 AM   #340
stuffedbellylover

stuffedbellylover can now change their title

Great job DevenDoom! :-)

Best wishes,

Chris
Old 02-20-2012, 10:00 PM   #341
joness

joness has said some nice things
Default Great Thread

Continues year after year!
joness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:52 PM   #342
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

You have some beautiful legs there me lovely

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #343
otherland78

otherland78 can now change their title

wow you are stunning girl^^
at least i looked at your pic for quite a while :-)

very cute face btw
otherland78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:03 AM   #344
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you all for the compliments
Old 03-09-2012, 01:38 PM   #345
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwluvr3000 View Post
You look amazing!

wow u are amazing looking
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #346
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Me at 135:

amazing u look great!
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:39 AM   #347
tubby

tubby has said some nice things

No pics of skinniest-unfortunate hard drive failure a few months ago. But I was 6'0" 150lbs about a year ago. Now I'm 6'1" 180lbs (grew a bit, freshman in college). Pics of me currently

tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:24 AM   #348
firelord85

firelord85 can now change their title

Quote:
Me at 135:

You are gorgeous at both sizes.
firelord85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:18 PM   #349
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

This was the thinnest that I can remember. I was about 13 in this pic and probably around 180.

Im heavier right now than I have ever been. Im currently near 300 lbs.

Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:27 PM   #350
sierrak

sierrak has said some nice things
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu-shu View Post
I was big all my life. But my friend shows me which I could be. Skinny and fat.
I choose how you are...cute and fat.
sierrak is offline   Reply With Quote