Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-09-2010, 12:07 PM   #201
mick_geek
Geeky irish nerd

mick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmick_geek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well, as other folks are pointing out, you are rather attractive looking, with a lovely smile and very nice curves. 305 is a nice number
take it easy

M

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love_emily View Post
Well, I don't have a picture of me now. (Right now I'm at my thinnest since middle school - which is not by much) This photo is me at my heaviest, probably 305 or so. I'm on the small side of the BBW scale, but nonetheless...
mick_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:12 AM   #202
FAjastone

FAjastone has said some nice things

I agree you look great
Old 12-12-2010, 06:35 AM   #203
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

from then 260kg, to now 140ish +120 kilo diff.JPG i think.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:45 AM   #204
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonified View Post
from then 260kg, to now 140ish +Attachment 88124 i think.

Looking fine... and another Sydney sider, definitely a bonus! Welcome to Dimensions!!
Old 12-15-2010, 06:42 AM   #205
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
Attachment 75211

This was taken in June 2008. I was 75 kgs.

Attachment 75212

This was taken last week. I am 125 kgs.

Attachment 75213

Another taken a few weeks ago.

Which is better? Lol!

wow you are gorgeous Shosh wow just wow. the last pic is the best but all of them are good. you should definitly show your face in your avatar,it is too pretty not to.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:19 AM   #206
nathan475

nathan475 has said some nice things

Quote:
Attachment 75211

This was taken in June 2008. I was 75 kgs.

Attachment 75212

This was taken last week. I am 125 kgs.

Attachment 75213

Another taken a few weeks ago.

Which is better? Lol!
Wow! That's 165 pounds to 275 pounds, that's an amazing change. I love your belly rolls at 75 kilos but my mind struggles to comprehend how beautiful you look at 125? Please post more of yourself, and yes you look so much sexier at 125.
nathan475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:56 PM   #207
KitKat341990

KitKat341990 can now change their title

At my heaviest now. My thighs look huge in this. This was from the other night.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dec13.jpg (53.7 KB, 9719 views)
KitKat341990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:14 PM   #208
Markt

Markt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i think even more men will turn to look at you now. in a very appreciative way.
Markt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:27 PM   #209
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat341990 View Post
At my heaviest now. My thighs look huge in this. This was from the other night.
Just... wow, you are ATTRACTIVE, and def a smile that can break hearts on top of it

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:33 PM   #210
BCBeccabae
Pearchan-y

BCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging in

first two were like, 4 years/60 pounds ago I'm pretty sure haha
the other two are as of recent and I wear a 22/24 :3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brandnew.jpg (34.7 KB, 9632 views)
File Type: jpg lolwtfz.jpg (41.7 KB, 9631 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0224.JPG (97.2 KB, 9677 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0485.JPG (81.7 KB, 9661 views)
BCBeccabae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:54 PM   #211
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Stop That!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCBeccabae View Post
Haha! Stop that, you're too cute!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:57 AM   #212
bbwbelover

bbwbelover has said some nice things

wowzers beccabae, you were cute skinny but now... humana humana!
bbwbelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:13 AM   #213
VickiNicole
Learning Dimensions

VickiNicole can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVickiNicole can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My skinniest was in my early twenties about 15 years ago, about 150 lbs
early twenties.jpg
My biggest was last Holloween, 310 lbs
fbsmpics (2).JPG

Last edited by HeatherBBW; 12-16-2010 at 01:41 AM. Reason: signature rules
VickiNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:13 AM   #214
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
"Got pears? I'm hungry"
LOL, me too! Can I have a bite?
Old 12-16-2010, 03:28 AM   #215
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
wow you are gorgeous Shosh wow just wow. the last pic is the best but all of them are good. you should definitly show your face in your avatar,it is too pretty not to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan475 View Post
Wow! That's 165 pounds to 275 pounds, that's an amazing change. I love your belly rolls at 75 kilos but my mind struggles to comprehend how beautiful you look at 125? Please post more of yourself, and yes you look so much sexier at 125.
I have lots of photos here at Dimensions.

Here is a vid of myself that I took today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU2k0XpjoeI
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:15 AM   #216
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Love the t-shirt in last pic - and the girl who's in it!

Chris
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:32 AM   #217
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiNicole View Post
My skinniest was in my early twenties about 15 years ago, about 150 lbs
Attachment 88261
My biggest was last Holloween, 310 lbs
Attachment 88262
Hot in BOTH pix :-)
Old 12-16-2010, 05:27 AM   #218
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I have lots of photos here at Dimensions.

Here is a vid of myself that I took today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU2k0XpjoeI

wow watched the link.you are seriously beautiful.i love your voice too.your make-up and clothing are so sexy too.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:30 AM   #219
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:

wow pretty lady.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:31 AM   #220
The Dude

The Dude has said some nice things

Quote:
wow pretty lady.
Agreed. Simply stunning.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:35 AM   #221
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Agreed. Simply stunning.

yes,agreed SOOO much.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:38 AM   #222
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
wow watched the link.you are seriously beautiful.i love your voice too.your make-up and clothing are so sexy too.
Thank you so much.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:59 AM   #223
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Thank you so much.

your very welcome,i must watch the video over and over again.so pretty
Old 12-16-2010, 08:22 AM   #224
Markt

Markt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Thank you so much.
highly adorable!
Markt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:34 AM   #225
strataadvance

strataadvance can now change their title
Default Video

Getting to hear you speak and look at your lovely face at the same time was Wonderful. You are gorgeous as well as sexy and elegant.
strataadvance is offline   Reply With Quote