Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 01-09-2010, 08:51 PM   #1
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default What book are you reading right now?

I am reading Stephen King's "Under The Dome"... (it is super thick... holy cow!)

I just bought "The Lovely Bones" today. I want to read it before I see the movie. So it is next on my list

Love to read when I get time
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just started Inca Gold by Clive Cussler
luscious_lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #3
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Season of the Witch by Natasha Mostert

An erotic, gothic, murder and witchcraft kind of blend. Good night time reading!
Old 01-09-2010, 09:03 PM   #4
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The Lovely Bones is incredible. Have a box of Kleenex handy.

Right now, I'm reading The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood. It's a bit difficult to get into, but I've heard great things about it, so I'm hanging in there.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:14 PM   #5
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The Narrative of A. Gordon Pym of Nantucket by Edgar Allan Poe. Finished The Strange Case fo Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde last week; and before that I was reading The Odyssey.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #6
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

"Stop acting rich ...and start living like a real millionaire!" by Dr.Thomas Stanley
Old 01-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #7
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Finally reading the twilight series to get the books out of the way now that ive seen the first two movies.

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:17 PM   #8
Edens_heel

Edens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions community

About to start reading Push, by Sapphire. After that, probably Empire of the Sun, by J. G. Ballard.
Edens_heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:20 PM   #9
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Step on a Crack- James Patterson
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:33 PM   #10
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. Anthem was so much better.

& Fat!So? by Marilyn Wann.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:40 PM   #11
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Finishing up the book by Ted Kennedy, True Compass
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:47 PM   #12
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:42 PM   #13
FredtheFA

FredtheFA has said some nice things

I'm reading a book called "Fighter pilots". Just a bunch of stories from WW1 to the Gulf War.
FredtheFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:40 AM   #14
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The best multivolume book since the Dark Tower (or Harry Potter, depending on your tastes)...

"ABOUT TIME"
The Unauthorized Guide to Doctor Who
by Lawrence Miles and Tat Wood

Six volumes (so far). An extremely detailed primer on BBC television. Will contain more data than you could ever possibly learn on the subject; overcomplete with exhausting and interesting anecdotes. Oh, and it interweaves the whole thing with Doctor Who.
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:07 PM   #15
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Skylight Confessions by Alice Hoffman. She is one of my very favorites.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:09 PM   #16
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep

I am reading book 5 of the Transmetropolitan comic AND Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman (halfway through both).
DreamyInToronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:10 PM   #17
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Jeeves in the Morning (UK title Joy in the Morning) by P.G. Wodehouse.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:08 PM   #18
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The Lovely Bones - someone gave me the book several years ago but it wasn't until I saw the trailer for the new movie coming out that I thought I had better go ahead and read it. The movie looks like it might be good....but know that I won't be able to enjoy the book, most likely, if I see the movie first.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:17 PM   #19
Slygore

Slygore can now change their title

A Clash of Kings, by George RR Martin
Slygore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:48 PM   #20
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

I recently finished "Wilt" by Tom Sharpe. I just started "Love in the Time of Cholera".
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:52 PM   #21
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hoodwinked by John Perkins who also wrote Confessions of an Economic Hitman

is a breakdown of what really went down relating to the banking debacle and who the real culprits are and what the real intentions were behind banking strategy.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:53 PM   #22
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm reading The Coming of Conan the Cimmerian by Robert E. Howard. Godd riveting storytelling so far.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:46 PM   #23
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm currently reading W. E. B. Griffin's Black Ops. LC Castillo is a handsome, rich, Special Forces guy who gets a lotta 'tang. He's sent on missions by the President (not the current one -- think of Ronnie and Ollie North). He kicks ass and takes names.

It's male fantasy fiction, but very entertaining.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:04 AM   #24
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

I just finnish reading Take It Back by James Carville and Paul Begala..
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:35 AM   #25
Sliver

Sliver has said some nice things

I'm juggling a couple books right now: on my Kindle is The Ultimate Suburban Survival guide by Sean Brodrick and the hard copies are The 6 Week Cure by Doctors Mary Dan Eades and Michael Eades along with The Paleo Diet for Athletes by Dr Loren Cordain. Good books, I'm enjoying them all.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote