Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 01-11-2010, 09:31 PM   #26
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
LOL, there is a LOT of me to go around you know...and lots of cuddles too
I don't share well

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
MizzSnakeBite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:01 PM   #27
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I actually draw and whatnot every now and again...

here's my lame-o dA page:

http://solomonfaust.deviantart.com/
Twilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:09 PM   #28
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MizzSnakeBite has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilley View Post
I actually draw and whatnot every now and again...

here's my lame-o dA page:

http://solomonfaust.deviantart.com/
Very nice, but this is just for Dims women to participate in. Maybe in the FA board there is something like this?
Mizz

"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
Emily Dickinson
Old 01-11-2010, 10:14 PM   #29
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Oh derp...I feel dumb. I should have read the first post! My bad!
Twilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:17 PM   #30
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilley View Post
Oh derp...I feel dumb. I should have read the first post! My bad!
That's ok! Don't feel dumb!!

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-12-2010, 01:48 AM   #31
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am loving seeing everyone's creations and your beautiful home, Steely. Great thread, Mizz.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:10 AM   #32
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
Great thread, Mizz.
Thank you

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-12-2010, 04:15 AM   #33
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSnakeBite View Post
Those are all just beautiful! I particularly love the hope chest and the Adirondack chair! That blue is so pretty.

You have such beautiful land! I just love your fence!! Your landscaping is to die for......it must be stunning when everything is in bloom!
Thank you! I don't think I have any when it's in full bloom. I need to check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
You live here? I'm moving in with you! To hell with you, Manhattan! You and Harold created a very beautiful yard. I love it.
LOL, Talk about culture shock! Thank you, you are welcome anytime.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:16 AM   #34
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
I am loving seeing everyone's creations and your beautiful home, Steely. Great thread, Mizz.
Thanks, rainy
Old 01-12-2010, 04:23 AM   #35
steely

This is a picture of the deck we built, of course attached to the house. We landscaped the front. This place was pitiful when we bought it. We worked hard in the first couple of years to get it in shape. I really enjoyed it.
It's strange little squashed picture but you get it, LOL.

Last edited by steely; 03-18-2010 at 06:41 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:32 AM   #36
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
This is a picture of the deck we built, of course attached to the house. We landscaped the front. This place was pitiful when we bought it. We worked hard in the first couple of years to get it in shape. I really enjoyed it.
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty!!!!!!!

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-12-2010, 06:01 AM   #37
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
What a lovely pic Amy. I can just see you on that deck too
Old 01-12-2010, 06:57 AM   #38
steely

Quote:
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty!!!!!!!
Quote:
What a lovely pic Amy. I can just see you on that deck too
Thanks, you two! I stay in the screened in part most. It is the south, we have bugs that will eat you whole.
I'm going to hang my porch swing in the screened in part today. I haven't hung it here but I am feeling ready for spring.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:45 PM   #39
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

One of my many interests and hobbies is making bird toys (of course lol). I make them for charity, I make them for my guys and gal, for friends, and I've sold some. I've done an Esty shop to sell some, but haven't had the energy or time to make some stock for it (here's what the shop looks like anyway: http://www.etsy.com/shop/YouCrazyBird ).

Here are some toys I've made:

You might not be able to tell on this one, but the base is a hard plastic horse head that's used to hold embroidery floss. I call it "My Pretty Pony." There are literally thousands of beads for its "mane."
My Pretty Pony.jpg

Conure Duckie Wood Toy 2-1-08resz.jpg

PTA (Parrot Edu) Lg Cockatoo Wooden Wreath 2-1-08resz.jpg

Thales' Triangle Teaser (back view) 2-25-08resz.jpg

PTA Holiday Project (Emma's Snowman) 12-18-07resz.jpg

Emily Dickinson

Last edited by MizzSnakeBite; 01-12-2010 at 04:48 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:15 PM   #40
steely

Those are so cool! It makes me want to get a bird, just so I can give it those cool toys! I love them!
Old 01-12-2010, 05:25 PM   #41
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Devi, the toys are great!!! I really LOVE the third one....if I was a bird, that's the one I would chew on
Old 01-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #42
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have others..but this is my first one.

MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #43
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

And here are some more.....

Grey Preening Wiffle resz.jpg

PTA (Duckie Shredder for B.P.)9-07resz.jpg

X-mas Swap (Bob's Crunch and Munch Candy Cane) 12-11-07resz.jpg
Mrs. Coco Nutty:
Mrs. Coco Nutty 2 3-30-08resz.jpg

Close up of face resz.jpg

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-12-2010, 06:15 PM   #44
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
Those are so cool! It makes me want to get a bird, just so I can give it those cool toys! I love them!

Quote:
Devi, the toys are great!!! I really LOVE the third one....if I was a bird, that's the one I would chew on
Thanks Steely and LFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post

Gorgeous Misty!

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-12-2010, 11:49 PM   #45
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's great seeing all of the creations from the talented people on here!

The past couple of years, I've been trying to stretch my analog skills and have started doing paper cutting and quilting. Here are a few examples:

I also did a random crafty thing for a friend of mine...Xmas stockings:

Old 01-12-2010, 11:51 PM   #46
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post

Misty,
Way back when...my mom and I used to do the pretty sequin and pin decorations. My thumbs would be aching after pushing in all of the pins. I swear they used to make the foam out of concrete!!

The one you've shown is lovely. Post more!
Old 01-13-2010, 12:02 AM   #47
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post

LOVE THIS! Are those Amy Butler fabrics I see?
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:24 AM   #48
MizzSnakeBite
Taking a Break From Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
It's great seeing all of the creations from the talented people on here!

The past couple of years, I've been trying to stretch my analog skills and have started doing paper cutting and quilting. Here are a few examples:
They're all so gorgeous!!!!

Of course, I partial to the cardinal paper cutting

Emily Dickinson
Old 01-13-2010, 01:28 AM   #49
Cat
Gone baby gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post
LOVE THIS! Are those Amy Butler fabrics I see?
Thanks! Yes, Amy Butler. I loooove her fabrics.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:31 AM   #50
Cat
Gone baby gone

Quote:
They're all so gorgeous!!!!

Of course, I partial to the cardinal paper cutting
Thanks, MizzSnakeBite!
Thanks for starting the thread, too.

Tags
hobby, skills