Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-11-2010, 10:46 AM   #1
Clonenumber47
Mike

Clonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized repClonenumber47 has super-sized rep
Default FA/FFA Who was Your First Plus-Sized Crush?

Title says it all, but here it is again;

Who was your very first Plus-Sized Crush?

For me it was no one I knew personally, but someone I grew up watching.
Lori Beth Denberg : Most of you will probably remember her from "All That", a variety show on Nickelodeon. I watched that show religiously.

Or you may remember her from a cameo appearance in "Dodgeball" toward the beginning of the movie, she is the plus sized cheerleader.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg justin_long13.jpg (32.6 KB, 2553 views)
Old 01-11-2010, 10:54 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I guess it depends on where you draw the line for 'plus-sized.' I'd say my first was the chubbiest girl in my grade six class, but while she was much softer than the other girls I'm sure she was not literally in the plus sizes range.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:05 PM   #3
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can't remember any one individual. I do remember all through high school and college constantly saying how much i loved the 'big dumb jock' type which translated into big beefy linebackers and offensive tackles on the HS and College football teams. I never thought about the fact that the "jocks" I liked all looked a certain way and the lacrosse, soccer, tennis, basketball, and baseball players did nothing for me. Heh.

I do recall a girlfriend and I talking about a body type we deemed the "Senior Spring" body. That referred to the football players who were seniors and still hung out and partied (and ate) with the other ball players who were in training camp for the following year. So the younger guys were eating a ton but going to camp, and the Seniors were eating right along with them and NOT going to camp so the results were obvious. And these were guys accustomed to eating massive amounts of 'training table' food (steak, shrimp, etc.) throughout HS and College.

Celebrity crushes are easy. Chris Farley who will always hold a place in my heart, and Vinnie D'Onofrio. Especially the most recent season of Law and Order: CI. Although at least two other straight female Dimmers have told me Vinnie is "theirs" so I have competition should he ever start posting on Dims.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:03 PM   #4
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post

Celebrity crushes are easy. Chris Farley who will always hold a place in my heart, and Vinnie D'Onofrio. Especially the most recent season of Law and Order: CI. Although at least two other straight female Dimmers have told me Vinnie is "theirs" so I have competition should he ever start posting on Dims.
He's been on my list for years. My fave movie of his was Good Luck where he played an ex-pro football player that was stricken blind.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:11 PM   #5
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

DAMMIT.

THREE straight female Dimmers.

If he ever discovers this place it's everyone for herself. He's a dream.

Mmmmmmmm.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:38 AM   #6
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

It was either an o-tackle on the varsity football team when I was in high school, or Abraham Benrubi in his prime.

"What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds."
—Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:35 AM   #7
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think mine was Anna Nicole Smith. I don't recall anyone before that.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:47 AM   #8
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The various fat ladies in Federico Fellini's movies.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:52 PM   #9
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonenumber47 View Post
Title says it all, but here it is again;

Who was your very first Plus-Sized Crush?

For me it was no one I knew personally, but someone I grew up watching.
Lori Beth Denberg : Most of you will probably remember her from "All That", a variety show on Nickelodeon. I watched that show religiously.

Or you may remember her from a cameo appearance in "Dodgeball" toward the beginning of the movie, she is the plus sized cheerleader.
She was my first one too. Man, she was so great. Whatever happened to her?
Old 01-14-2010, 12:14 AM   #10
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
She was my first one too. Man, she was so great. Whatever happened to her?
yeah i got ganked too. lbd and chris farley are ruling this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
saraghina! the rhumba!
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:10 AM   #11
fasub

fasub can now change their title

Miss Townley, my freshman English teacher.

If it were today, and she were inclined to display herself in this forum, there would be droves of howling, drooling FA's begging for her attention. I have no idea how I passed that class, for the entire year for me was spent waiting for her to stand up...and...turn around!!!

In the summer months, this torture was multiplied ten-fold.

But if I really want to be honest with myself, it started much earlier, with the devastating Miss Rogers in the third grade...sigh
fasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:14 AM   #12
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Debra DeSim****** in 8th grade, she was in the other 8th grade class , so I only hung with her at lunch time - a true SSBBW at 13! Put me firmly on the track I been on since then. Thanks, Debra, if your reading this.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:51 AM   #13
Frankhw
BBW Betty's HD Teddy Bear

Frankhw carries a lot of weight on this boardFrankhw carries a lot of weight on this boardFrankhw carries a lot of weight on this boardFrankhw carries a lot of weight on this boardFrankhw carries a lot of weight on this boardFrankhw carries a lot of weight on this board

Nell Carter was my first bbw crush. I liked the strength of her characters.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:17 AM   #14
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Honestly....the first fat celebrity crush I can remember was Meatloaf in the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I lived vicariously through Columbia when she jumped him
Old 01-15-2010, 12:52 PM   #15
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

anna nicole smith in guess jeans ads but i didn't comprehend it as fat at first - i just cut them out of entertainment weeklys and studied them trying to figure out how her cleavage was possible
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:41 PM   #16
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Celebrity-wise, I think it might have been Ricki Lake in Hairspray?
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:55 PM   #17
99Haints

99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Oh yes!
99Haints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:41 AM   #18
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I was in middle school it seemed every damn comedy show on Univision had a smoking hot bbw cast member.

4pm just in from school, turn on the tv to hear

"W-U-N-I WOO-ster Boss-tone"

HELL YESSSSSSSSS
Old 01-17-2010, 12:09 PM   #19
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

My first plus sized crush was with a coworker. She looked like a plus size Michelle Pfieffer. Everyone at work called her Michelle Pfieffer. She was so hot and we became friends. But we lost contact when I changed jobs.
Old 01-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #20
Happy FA
Loving Lovely Large Lady

Happy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized rep
Default Fellini rules

Quote:
For me it was the cigarette gal in Fellini's Amarcord
Happy FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:33 PM   #21
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

The first plus sized girl I ever liked was this chubby gothic girl my junior year of high school....everyone knows the story.

Celeb wise....Anna Nicole, Dawn French (the x-mas episode of Vicar of Dibley is a feeders dream), Nurse Kellye from M*A*S*H* and Heather Boyle (yes I consider her a celeb lol).
Old 01-20-2010, 05:08 PM   #22
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
...Heather Boyle (yes I consider her a celeb lol).
she was actually my first fat crush.
i remember years ago, when i was young, seeing her on some talk show (i wanna say Maury) and the show's topic was Opposites Attract.
at the time, it blew my head off. i was amazed to learn that there were other men in the world who preferred fat women.
her name stuck with me.

a few more years later, i discovered the internet. i googled her name.
from there, i learned the term BBW. from there, i learned the term FA. from there, i learned of a whole community of people just like me.

Heather changed my life.
i've said that before on this forum, i'm sure, but i can't say it enough:
Heather, if you're reading this, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:51 PM   #23
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
she was actually my first fat crush.
i remember years ago, when i was young, seeing her on some talk show (i wanna say Maury) and the show's topic was Opposites Attract.
at the time, it blew my head off. i was amazed to learn that there were other men in the world who preferred fat women.
her name stuck with me.

a few more years later, i discovered the internet. i googled her name.
from there, i learned the term BBW. from there, i learned the term FA. from there, i learned of a whole community of people just like me.

Heather changed my life.
i've said that before on this forum, i'm sure, but i can't say it enough:
Heather, if you're reading this, thank you.
In terms of the top 5 people who changed my life for the better, Heather is definitely there.

Done sooooo much for me over the years.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:40 PM   #24
kittencat
omnomnomnom

kittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

mine was Dan Akroyd he had some awesome hair ... not sure if it is as awesome these days<3
Old 01-21-2010, 06:33 AM   #25
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There was a girl I was friends with in 2nd grade gifted class who (hope against hope!) moved to my school in 3rd grade, and then I moved to her old school in 4th grade. She eventually moved into my school again in junior high.
The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote