Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-22-2010, 07:12 AM   #26
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
I think mine was Anna Nicole Smith. I don't recall anyone before that.
Man, I had a thing for her too until I met her in Vegas during a movie shoot, and she stiffed the servers 3 days in a row on a 20-30 person table! That was really only part of it. I think what really got to me was the attitude and personality.

I hate it when reality utterly destroy's my fantasy!

Side note: Coolest person I got to meet and chat with in real life was Cuba Gooding Jr. He was just as cool as you might expect him to be. Just a nice guy.

Oh wait, my first FA Crush...ummm these 2 girls I went school with, and later dated. I became well known as a "chubby chaser" after that. I was and still am stuck on short Thick girls. 5' - 5'6" = Perfect

Last edited by escapist; 01-22-2010 at 07:14 AM.
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:29 PM   #27
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Man, I had a thing for her too until I met her in Vegas during a movie shoot, and she stiffed the servers 3 days in a row on a 20-30 person table! That was really only part of it. I think what really got to me was the attitude and personality.

I hate it when reality utterly destroy's my fantasy!
I know. It sucks, but I still thought she was incredibly beautiful. I'm sure I would have been annoyed with her within 5 minutes of meeting her, and in 10 minutes would have hated her guts. Oh well, I still have my fantasies.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:27 PM   #28
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
I know. It sucks, but I still thought she was incredibly beautiful. I'm sure I would have been annoyed with her within 5 minutes of meeting her, and in 10 minutes would have hated her guts. Oh well, I still have my fantasies.
lol yep, now just imagine dealing with her for a 3 days in a row lol. Yeah you still want to hit it, its just a question of can you survive the aftermath lol.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:04 AM   #29
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Al. Freaking. Borland
Attached Images
File Type: jpg richard.jpg (28.7 KB, 1074 views)
Old 01-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #30
StaySafeTonight
Awesome-Sauce.

StaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 club

I would probably say Ricki Lake in the original Hairspray was one of the most adorable things I've ever seen on film. I think my first may have been her or Gwyneth Paltrow's bigger body doubles in Shallow Hal. That movie affirmed my love for big women to my 13 year old mind.
StaySafeTonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:58 PM   #31
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

I guess that would be my first BBW Girlfriend. We dated for 3 years.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:58 PM   #32
BubbleButtBoy

BubbleButtBoy has said some nice things

Chloe Agnew, the soprano from Celtic Women. However attractive curves may be, a beautiful voice is my biggest vice.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #33
CupcakeWhisperer
hom nom nom

CupcakeWhisperer can now change their title

Linda Ellerbee
CupcakeWhisperer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:14 PM   #34
CupcakeWhisperer
hom nom nom

CupcakeWhisperer can now change their title

Just kidding, but the fat girl from All That, who always played really mean principals and Mrs. Trunchbull types. It was more of a personality crush like "oh wow fat girls can be outgoing and funny too!" than it was about looks. I didn't find another fat girl hot (outside of the mirror) until seeing Nikki Blonsky in Hairspray. Now she's all about losing weight and the red carpet and hosting that horrible Dancing With the Fat Stars or whatever so F her. Beth Ditto is my new and everlasting fat lady love.
CupcakeWhisperer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:56 AM   #35
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

John Popper of Blues Traveler....before the WLS of course.

I even have two of his harmonicas that I caught at shows.
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:10 AM   #36
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

a girl in my 1st grade class named Shannon who is now married with 3 kids.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:36 PM   #37
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeWhisperer View Post
Just kidding, but the fat girl from All That, who always played really mean principals and Mrs. Trunchbull types. It was more of a personality crush like "oh wow fat girls can be outgoing and funny too!" than it was about looks. I didn't find another fat girl hot (outside of the mirror) until seeing Nikki Blonsky in Hairspray. Now she's all about losing weight and the red carpet and hosting that horrible Dancing With the Fat Stars or whatever so F her. Beth Ditto is my new and everlasting fat lady love.
What's this i hear about Nikki Blonsky??
Old 02-23-2010, 10:46 PM   #38
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
What's this i hear about Nikki Blonsky??
I know!! This is the first I heard of it too! WHAT THE HELL?!
Old 02-24-2010, 12:36 AM   #39
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmmm.. Man that's tough.
I think I sort of concur with CupcakeWhisperer with Lori Beth. It wasn't so much sexual as it was I thought she was funny and kinda cute.

I think the true true one was a girl I knew in 7th grade named Jackie. She wasn't really that big, but a fairly thick hourglass shaped girl.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:06 AM   #40
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

In general, my first "plus size crush" was Sophie Dahl when she was still womanly. I've never been lucky when it comes to love...
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:52 PM   #41
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

First year of high school. The girl's name was Claire. She wasn't a big girl, maybe 200 pounds, tops. She was beautiful, and I probably stared at her for weeks until believe it or not, she actually asked ME out! We went to a bunch of dances together for the entire freshman year, and almost always I would walk her back home, and we'd stop at White Castle for some sliders.

She died several years ago. When I heard the news, I cried a little bit because of what she represented to me.

The second plus sized crush, which also became a reality, was an upper classman who I dated in junior year. Her name was Kathy Morris, and she sang in my band for a while. Again, not a big girl, maybe 190-200 lbs, tops We got close, really close, and I wasn't mature enough to be in that relationship. She knew that, and let me off the hook pretty easily.

After she graduated, she went to Manhattan School of Music. She gained some noteriety as an opera singer, although she could sing many styles of music. She suffered a brain siezure right before she was to appear onstage in 1976, and almost died. Here's a link to a story about her:
http://www.people.com/people/archive...075599,00.html

Her story was so moving, that it was made into both a book and TV movie called "Siezure- The Story Of Kathy Morris".
http://www.fandango.com/seizure:thes...v43632/summary

I tried to reach out to her on several occasions before I moved from North Jersey, but didn't get a reply. Again, some time years later, I got the news that Kathy had passed, and again, cried as one of my earliest crushes was not only no longer with me, but that I never got to apologize for being so immature.

Last edited by wrestlingguy; 03-08-2010 at 05:53 PM. Reason: punkchewashun.
wrestlingguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:26 PM   #42
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Sounds bizarre. But... first grade. Her name was Ashley and I was so infatuated with her. In first grade she was 96 lbs. I wanted to be big like her, so I did everything I could to become her bestest best friend. She lost a lot of weight since but that was my first big girl crush lol
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #43
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in
Default crush

I would say it was one of my first girl friends in grade school. she was very chubby but looked so cute in her school uniform.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:14 PM   #44
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryRVA View Post
John Popper of Blues Traveler....before the WLS of course.
ME TOO!

The first concert I ever went to was Dave Matthews (shut up, I was 12), and John Popper was a surprise guest... I could have died from happiness. That's so awesome about the harmonicas, by the by.

As far as real life, the first one I can remember-- okay, this is really lame.

The manager of the place where my 4-H group held meetings. His name was Mark, and he was tall (at least, from a kid's perspective) and broad shouldered and had dark hair and a nice voice and looked like he would be very, very cuddly.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:01 PM   #45
dedhart

dedhart can now change their title

A girl in my 7th grade class named Shelly Ehrman, she was chubby & absolutely adorable. I think the first time I saw her was when I realized fat is not synonymous with ugly. Throughout highschool she grew wider and even more adorable still.
dedhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:49 PM   #46
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Chunk from The Goonies. I couldn't resist the "Truffle Shuffle"!

Old 04-05-2010, 11:02 PM   #47
NYC_FFA

NYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot pics
Unhappy

Oliver Platt, and I'm a complete loser because I knew he was going to be at this gala tonight, and I was too nervous to go and try to get his autograph.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:52 AM   #48
Kinnaird

Kinnaird can now change their title

Now I think about it

It was probably Belinda Carlisle...
Kinnaird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:18 PM   #49
Kinnaird

Kinnaird can now change their title

Actually I remembered her name

It was MaryAnne Di Francesco...a player on the Australian womens basketball team at one of the Olympic games.

She had the most amazingly beautiful eyes.

She was bigger than the one the commentators said was a model, and I know that I sort of sat there going, model huh...she's...not that great!

So that was that!
Kinnaird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:10 PM   #50
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC_FFA View Post
Oliver Platt, and I'm a complete loser because I knew he was going to be at this gala tonight, and I was too nervous to go and try to get his autograph.
He was funny in Ice Harvest.
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote