Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-08-2010, 11:12 PM   #51
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Al. Freaking. Borland
Of all the people, its the guy from home improvement!?!?!?
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #52
largebob280
Old Technology

largebob280 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslargebob280 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When I started junior high school, there was a lovely round blond girl in my class that had gone to a different elementary school than I. I got a daily dose of her beauty, as we were in the same home room. She was very curvy for a twelve year old, and was quite popular at the time. She was elected to the school's cheerleading squad the next year, and made quite a contrast to the other girls, as she outweighed any of the rest of them by a good thirty pounds. I was not popular, and was afraid to even approach her.

She continued to gain weight steadily through high school, and her popularity faded as she grew larger. She was probably about 200 pounds by the time we graduated, and I thought she was more beautiful than ever. I was still too much in awe of her to ask her out, though.

I have gone back to high school reunions, hoping to see her again, but she never attends, even though I know she still lives in the area. I think she is now very large, and probably embarrassed about her size. None of the people who still know her will say much about her at the reunions.
largebob280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:16 AM   #53
Sensualbbwcurves
SensualFatGirlCurves

Sensualbbwcurves can now change their title

My 7th grade social studies teacher, Mr.Jacobs. He resemebled John Goodman from Roseanne. He was such a nice man and that was also another reason why I crushed on him hard
Old 04-17-2010, 04:57 PM   #54
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

One of my younger sisters friends mother - she was superb but at 11 I did not know why, all I knew was that I always hoped my sister would be late coming home so that I could be despatched to fetcher her home with the opportunity to see this stunning big woman. Infact (and don't mock me for this} she was my first wet dream . I never become an FA I was born one.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:05 AM   #55
Mysti Mountains
SSBBW Goddess

Mysti Mountains does more than just post hot picsMysti Mountains does more than just post hot picsMysti Mountains does more than just post hot pics

Dan Schneider when he played Dennis on Head of the Class...I went to a taping of the show with my drama class and actually met him...To me, he was THE SEXIEST guy in the class!!!!
Mysti Mountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 06:06 AM   #56
Maeora

Maeora has said some nice things

I know he's not huge (but huge isn't my thing) - it'd have to be Seth Rogen
Had a crush on him ever since I saw 40y old virgin, then bought a couple more of his films. He's adorable in Knocked Up ♥
Maeora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:35 PM   #57
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Mmmm, Dennis, the fattest boy in school. He was in my 4th grade class. I remember how much he would eat at lunchtime, and I was so fascinated by how fat he was...loved it!! We didn't get together until sophomore year in high school. He was bigger than ever...I used to go to his house for dinner and then we'd go make out in his bedroom. I saw him again years ago...still big, still sexy.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:39 AM   #58
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

John Goodman. I loved him in Roseanne.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:38 PM   #59
NYC_FFA

NYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot picsNYC_FFA does more than just post hot pics

Anybody see Please Give? OMG, there is a scene in that movie involving Oliver Platt with Amanda Peet in a massage chair. Maybe not morally right since his character is married to someone else in the film, but hot nonetheless.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:02 AM   #60
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

My first plus sized crush was a girl in our class at high school. She was about 250 pounds when we were aged 11, we went out 5 years later, by which time she was just short of 400, but since we left school, she has slimmed down a lot. I still see her occasionally, but you would barely recognise her
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:13 PM   #61
kristineirl
memento mori

kristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized repkristineirl has super-sized rep

In the fifth grade I had the biggest crush on a chubby boy who used to get picked on a lot. When he would alienate himself from everyone during recess, I used to sit on the grass and play pogs. He was such a sweetheart.
kristineirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:26 PM   #62
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Don't you ever wonder what happened to those early crushes? I know that I do.

I just thought of another sort-of-crush, of the pre-adolescent sort. When I was eight-nine, the leader of my Cub Pack (one younger age group than boy scouts) was a SSBBW. She was the fattest person I'd met at that point, and I was kind of fascinated with her. I remember one time I was trying to get her attention, and tried to tap her on the shoulder, but being shorter it was more like her upper arm....and rather than 'tapping' my finger just sunk into the softness of her arm. I can clearly recall being just gob-smacked, never having encountered that sort of softness on someone before.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:31 PM   #63
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Don't you ever wonder what happened to those early crushes? I know that I do.

I just thought of another sort-of-crush, of the pre-adolescent sort. When I was eight-nine, the leader of my Cub Pack (one younger age group than boy scouts) was a SSBBW. She was the fattest person I'd met at that point, and I was kind of fascinated with her. I remember one time I was trying to get her attention, and tried to tap her on the shoulder, but being shorter it was more like her upper arm....and rather than 'tapping' my finger just sunk into the softness of her arm. I can clearly recall being just gob-smacked, never having encountered that sort of softness on someone before.
Truly interesting
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:26 PM   #64
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
John Goodman. I loved him in Roseanne.
Get out of my head! He is a good looking man!
Old 05-18-2010, 06:44 PM   #65
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Get out of my head! He is a good looking man!
Yum..also...The guy who plays Ernie in George Lopez. Oliver Platt. Kevin Smith.
But my first BHM crush will always be......John Belushi. Genius.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:17 PM   #66
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Initials T. R., played the trombone..... swoon...
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:33 PM   #67
MaxArden
Big, Bald, and Bright

MaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Bear with me, 'cause this takes explanation...Let us travel back in time to the early 70's. I'm 12 -13. After having an unrequited crush on a neighbour's chubby daughter, I developed absolute lust for a woman who did an exercise show. I know what you're thinking and you're wrong. The show was called "The Losers" and featured a 200 something pound hostess named Monica Parker. She would talk about size issues (kinda revolutionary for the time) and then she would do low impact exercises in a variety of brightly colored leotards. I think Monica Parker pretty much initiated my puberty. And she was blonde, and beautiful and she kinda looked like a fat Elizabeth Montgomery ,who I already had a thing for.
She recently returned to Toronto, doing a one woman show called "Sex, Pies, and Little White Lies" and I think she still looks great
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 998APM_Monica_Parker_001.jpg (55.8 KB, 601 views)
File Type: jpg int-MonicaParker.jpg (25.1 KB, 597 views)
File Type: jpg legsupcolor02.jpg (48.8 KB, 595 views)
Old 05-19-2010, 12:12 PM   #68
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Liza Tarbuck!

Although when I was a wee lad, it was awkward when a sibling discovered episodes of Linda Green I "accidently" recorded on the tape we used for recording Pokemon. eep.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:06 PM   #69
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxArden View Post
Bear with me, 'cause this takes explanation...Let us travel back in time to the early 70's. I'm 12 -13. After having an unrequited crush on a neighbour's chubby daughter, I developed absolute lust for a woman who did an exercise show. I know what you're thinking and you're wrong. The show was called "The Losers" and featured a 200 something pound hostess named Monica Parker. She would talk about size issues (kinda revolutionary for the time) and then she would do low impact exercises in a variety of brightly colored leotards. I think Monica Parker pretty much initiated my puberty. And she was blonde, and beautiful and she kinda looked like a fat Elizabeth Montgomery ,who I already had a thing for.
She recently returned to Toronto, doing a one woman show called "Sex, Pies, and Little White Lies" and I think she still looks great
Liz Montgomery!!! wow thanks for posting this
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:04 PM   #70
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
When I was in middle school it seemed every damn comedy show on Univision had a smoking hot bbw cast member.

4pm just in from school, turn on the tv to hear

"W-U-N-I WOO-ster Boss-tone"

HELL YESSSSSSSSS
Addendum: Tardes con July was the show that featured a bbw cast member with a propensity for wearing tight white pants that left little to the imagination. A revelation for a budding FA.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:18 AM   #71
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryRVA View Post
John Popper of Blues Traveler....before the WLS of course.

I even have two of his harmonicas that I caught at shows.
Holy crap I can't tell you how many times I've been told I look like him. I don't think its true, but I've been told that.

In school everybody called me Kubiac from Parker Lewis can't loose.

Huh ok, yeah I totally see it now. I always hated feeling like the Giant Freak in school. So I wasn't in love with them saying it....buuttttt yeah I can totally see why they said it.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:17 AM   #72
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Well the one I could remember was hmm maybe 4th or 5th grade I think and my best friend was a guy. He was also hehe hefty and oh my gosh did I have a crush on him we did everything together and just were great friendss, but then I moved away and never saw each other again. I will never forget Juan hehe I will forever remember. My first crush.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:34 PM   #73
UnknownSpirit01
King of the ______

UnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized rep

There was this girl that I've seen in high school that was short and has the biggest and roundest belly I've ever seen for a girl her size. I've had her in some of my classes and I would glimpse over quickly from time to time. She wasn't really fat, just overly chubby I want to say. All the fat went to her gut pretty much.

Although my favorite of all was Clover from the cartoon Totally Spies when she was fattened up in the Passion Patties episode.
Old 07-02-2010, 05:57 PM   #74
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

One time I was on the internet 5 years ago, and I found out about BBW's by accident. :P
Old 07-03-2010, 09:24 AM   #75
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: FA/FFA Who was Your First Plus-Sized Crush?

Growing I had bunches of little crushed on BBLGs (Big Beautiful Little Girls) but, it wasn't until I was seventeen that I totally feel 'head over heels' in love with Noel Harris. She was and still is -a gorgeous (extremely shapely) mid-size BBW with a very pretty face and, pleasant voice! After about seven months we dated we went our separate ways but, I could never forget her. She and I married other people, had families, live on opposite sides of the country but, the friendship we developed over the seven months of 1962 has never waned over the forty-nine years we have known each other. We still communicate via E-mail several times per week.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote